剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
But that's on you, man.
有个不成文的规定是
I mean it says right there in the handbook,
"如果女人问你有没有出轨 就说没有"
"If the woman asks you if you cheated, you just say no."
你还好吧
You okay?
克里斯蒂
Christy.
你出轨了吗
Are you cheating on me?
这话从何说起
Where is this coming from?
回答问题
Answer the question.
没有...
No. I'm...
我没有
I'm not.
你从来没有出过轨吗
You've never cheated?
你关心这个做什么
Why do you even care?
你都好几个月没碰我了
You haven't touched me in months.
你也没主动找我
You don't reach for me, either.
所以我觉得你外面有人了
That's why I think there's someone else.
能有谁
Okay, like who?
比如婕丝
Like Jess.
我们只在很多年前有过一次
It was just -- just once y-years ago.
-只是...-她就住在对门
- It was -- - She lives right there across the street.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for it to happen.
这样就没事了吗
That makes it okay?
她还经常进出这间房♥子 本
She's been in and out of this house, Ben.
娜塔莉还帮忙照看她儿子
Natalie watches her son.
克里斯蒂 我应该告诉你的
Christy, I should have told you.
我只是不想...
I just didn't want to hurt --
你怎么敢说"应该告诉"
"Should have told." Don't you dare!
还"应该告诉"
"Should have told."
你根本就不尊重我
You have so little respect for me
你连羞辱我之后
that you don't even have the common decency
都不敢正面告诉我
to let me know when I am being humiliated.
克里斯蒂 对不起
Christy, I'm sorry.
你走吧
You need to go.
去哪 我应该去哪
Where? Where am I supposed to go?
去你的姘头家
Go to your girlfriend's.
斯科特走了 你刚好可以搬进去
Scott's gone. You can just move right in.
我不 我不想跟婕丝一起 那...
I don't -- I don't want to be with Jess! That's --
如果你还不滚
If you don't get out right now,
我今晚就带着姑娘们走
I will pack up the girls and leave tonight!
滚
Get out!
我还是搞不懂她为什么突然这么问
I still can't figure out why she suddenly asked.
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
我们一起看比赛
We watched the game.
还在街上玩橄榄球
We played touch football in the street.
是啊 克里斯蒂留意到了
Yeah, and Christy paid attention.
克里斯蒂都没在玩
Christy wasn't even playing.
没错 但她注意到了 你俩双手相触
Oh, no, but she noticed, Mr. Two-hand touch --
相互逗弄啦 击了好多次掌啦
All the tickly tackles and the extra high fives
还有那些相互对视咯咯傻笑啦
and the silly grins, you know, longing looks.
我没有跟婕丝相互对视
I don't give Jess longing looks.
你又看不到自己的脸 你怎么能确定
How do you know if you can't see your own face?
因为根本没什么好看的
'Cause there was nothing to see.
连我这么蠢都看出来了
I saw it, and I'm an idiot.
我知道 伙计
Look, I get it, man.
婕丝那么性感 超级有料
Jess is smoking-hot. She's super cool.
还会听你的话 不会瞧不起你
She listens to you. She don't look down on you.
而且她好像真的喜欢你
And it seems like she genuinely likes you.
我是说 那...真的很不错
I mean, that's -- that's nice.
我的家都要瓦解了 有什么好不错的
There's nothing nice about my family falling apart.
不管我和婕丝间有什么火花 那都不是真的
Whatever it was with Jess, it wasn't real.
克里斯蒂才是真的
Christy was.
克里斯蒂可能爱过你
Yeah, well, Christy might have loved you,
但她绝对不喜欢你
but she never liked you.
也许我一个人离开比较好
Maybe I'm just better off alone.
伙计 我爱你
Oh, buddy, I love you,
但我真不知道你在说些什么
but you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你又不孤单 你有我呢
Man, you're not alone. You got me.
好日子要到头了
Not for long.
我得告诉你一些事
I got to tell you something.
我早就该告诉你了
I should have told you a long time ago,
但是我不知道该怎么办
but I didn't know how to do it.
戴夫
Dave?
你经历了这么多事 而且...
You were going through so much, you know, and -- and...
你要相信我有很多次都想向你坦白
just trust that I wanted to come clean so many times, all right?
你得相信我
You got to believe me.
但我做不到
I couldn't.
我只是 我...
I just -- I c--
你干了什么
What did you do?
戴夫 你干了什么
Dave, what did you do?
戴夫 你干了什么 你说吧
Dave, what did you do?! Just say it!
好吧
Okay.
你和克里斯蒂吵架那晚
Night of the big fight you had with Christy,
你到客房♥来找我
You came out to the guesthouse to come talk to me.
我认识你那么那么久
I've known you a long, long time.
从来没见过你那样
I ain't never seen you like that before.
哪样
Like what?
伙计
Oh, buddy.
你...你当时糟透了
You were -- you were in a really bad way.
整个人都很阴沉
You were just really dark, you know?
我很担心
I got concerned.
所以当你说 "我得出去走走"
So when you said, "I got to get the hell out of here,"
我们就去了最近的还在营业的酒吧
We just went to the closest place that was open.
给我和这家伙再来几瓶
Another round over here. Me and this guy.
能干掉吗
Would you drain that?
来嘛 疯小子
Come on, you maniac.
我以前都觉得不可能
I didn't know it was possible,
但现在我真的觉得喝酒反而让我更消沉了
but I think alcohol's actually making me more depressed.
你还记得以前咱们只要
Remember back in the day how we used to
抽点那玩意就能把一切抛到脑后吗
just smoke a big old bowl and just forget about it?
是啊 咱们真的能把一切都抛到脑后
Yeah, we'd literally forget everything --
咱们叫什么 住哪都忘了
Our names, addresses.
真怀念过去那些美好的日子
I miss the good old days.
就是"克前" 克里斯蒂之前的日子
You know, B.C. -- Before Christy.
我觉得现在抽大♥麻♥也没什么用
I don't think weed would make a dent.
说不定得用马安定剂才能起效
Maybe a horse tranquilizer.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不会让你用那个的 因为那玩意有毒
I'm never gonna let you get near it because it's poison.
谢谢 好伙计
Ah, thank you, my good man.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在快喝完 咱们喝那个
Now, you finish that and drink that.
我先去排掉点刚喝的酒
I'm gonna go get rid of the last round.
过会回来
I'll be back.
你给我下了药
You drugged me?!
我是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
用下药这手段
By drugging me?!
我也不知道你反应会那么大啊
I didn't know you were gonna have such a strong reaction!
我的神啊 现在这都解释的通了
Oh, my god, man. Well, that explains it!
你简直是个白♥痴♥ 你怎么想的啊
Well, now, you're an idiot! What were you thinking?!
平时这药没什么的
They're usually harmless.
给我开药的医生跟我说
The doctor that gives them to me,
这是缓解压力的药
he says they're for stress, you know?
我是不该配酒吃
I'm not supposed to drink with them,
但是从来也没出过事啊
but nothing bad has ever happened.
我从来没因为它昏迷过
I never blacked out from it.
但你简直 你的反应简直不像人类
You got, like, metabolism like a hummingbird or something, man.
这完全是我的错
Look, it's totally my fault.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
你就没觉得你好像应该告诉我吗
You didn't think that maybe you should have told me?!
你听过多少次 我为了不记得那晚的事
How many times did you hear me freaking out
完全崩溃了
because I couldn't remember what happened that night?!
你得理解 好吗
You got to understand, okay?
娜特的事
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表