剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I promise.
我回来了
I'm home.
你能把衣服递给我吗
Can you hand me my clothes?
谢谢
Thanks.
那对耳环真好看
Those earrings are really great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今晚要去哪
So, where are you going tonight?
一个商务晚宴
A business dinner.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你有什么想问我的吗
Is there something you want to ask me?
你准备留着吗
You gonna keep it?
留着什么
Keep what?
既然我知道我不是孩子他爹
Well, since I know I'm not the father...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
也许你想留着这个
Maybe you want to keep this one.
我知道你为什么会这样想
I see how you got there.
但是你错了
But you're wrong.
你为什么要做测试
Why do you have the test?
我从来没背叛过你
I've never cheated on you.
那为什么会在包里
Then why was it in the bag?
我知道这看上去是怎么样的
Look, I know what it looks like.
我也很抱歉 但我现在还没准备好
And I'm sorry, but I am not prepared
和你谈论这件事
to have this conversation right now.
你真的觉得就可以这么一走了之吗
You seriously think you're gonna walk out now?!
这要谈很久
This is a longer conversation.
我要和合伙人和潜在客户共进晚餐
I am having dinner with the partners and potential clients.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你应该在乎 我们需要钱
You should. We need the money.
少拿钱当借口
Screw the money.
咱们现在就把事讲清楚
We need to talk about this right now.
等我回来咱们再谈
We will talk about this when I get home.
怎么 我吵着你了 怎么了
What, am I too loud? What is it?
发生什么了
What happened?
我的手电筒回来了
My flashlight came back.
等等 等等 什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?
我开卡车门的时候掉出来了
It -- it fell out of the truck when I opened it.
好吧 你第一次看的时候还没丢吗
Okay. You didn't miss it the first time you looked?
有人放在我车里的
Somebody put it there.
好吧
Okay.
我本以为是斯科特干的
I thought it was Scott.
他连进人家里都轻而易举
He got into the house so easy,
更何况卡车呢
why not the truck, right?
确实说得过去
That makes sense.
本来的确如此
Yeah, it did,
直到我发现不是斯科特杀的汤姆
until I found out that Scott didn't kill Tom.
你在说什么
What are you telling me?
所以他从没拿到过手电筒
So he never had the flashlight.
这个手电筒究竟是不是杀人凶器
Do you even know if the flashlight is the murder weapon?
是的
It is.
好吧
Okay.
你没碰过它吧
You didn't touch it, did you?
我又不傻 我把它全擦了一遍
I'm not stupid. I wiped it off.
天才 你这叫篡改证据
Einstein, that's called tampering, okay?
这是重罪
It's a felony.
这不是我最担心的
The least of my worries.
老天
Oh, man.
太奇怪了
That is really strange
他们竟然又放回你卡车里
that they brought it back to your truck, though.
真的吗 你这么觉得
Really? You think?
我只是说
I'm just saying
他们本可以把它交给警♥察♥的 明白吗
that they could have brought it to the cops, you know?
这才是正常人的做法
That's what normal people would do.
什么
What?
得把它处理掉
Got to get rid of it.
怎么处理
How?
有人想陷害我
Someone is trying to set me up.
如果我去把它处理掉
If I leave here to get rid of it,
他们正监视着我 然后告诉康奈尔
they're watching me, Cornell gets a tip,
我得连人带凶器被警♥察♥拦下
I get pulled over with the murder weapon.
我做吧 我来处理 我来做
I'll do it. I'll get rid of it. I-I-I'll do it.
不行
No way.
我永远不会让你做这种事的
I-I-I'd never ask you to do that.
反正 它在一个安全的地方
Anyway, it's in a safe place.
你确定
You sure?
那就行
Okay.
那咱们能在这看美洲豹队比赛了吧
In that case, can we watch the Panthers game in the house?
美国橄榄球队
既然克里斯蒂去参加她的豪华晚餐宴了
Because Christy went out to her fancy dinner meeting, right?
你怎么知道克里斯蒂去哪了
How do you know where Christy went?
是这样的
Okay, here's the thing.
如果你们浴室窗户是开着的
If your bathroom window is open,
你们说的每句话我都能听见
then I can hear every single --
你怎么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that sooner?
好吧 随便吧 你都听到什么了
All right, whatever. What did you hear?
我本不该掺和你们俩的事
I'm not one to offer up unsolicited advice,
既然你问我
but since you asked,
我真觉得克里斯蒂没有对你不忠
I do not think that Christy is cheating on you.
谢了
Thanks.
我就是觉得
Okay, I'm just saying.
那不是她的验孕棒 老兄
I don't think it's her test, brother.
那是谁的
Then whose is it?
大侦探 用排除法吧
Okay, Sherlock, process of elimination.
不是我的 不是你的 不是艾比的
It's not mine, it's not yours, it's not Abby's...
也不是克里斯蒂的
It ain't Christy's...
好吧 深呼吸 深呼吸 老兄
All right. Breathe it out. Breathe it out, brother.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
她不在这儿
She's not here.
她在哪里
Where is she?
是你叫我尊重她的隐私的
You told me to respect her privacy.
这是两码事
This is different.
我不会生你的气
I won't get mad at you.
亲爱的 这关系到你姐姐的安全
Honey, this is about your sister's safety.
我不会生气的
I will not get mad.
她去库珀的派对了
She went to Cooper's party.
你说过你不会生气的
You said you wouldn't get mad.
我说我不会生你的气
I said that I wouldn't get mad at you.
你知道库珀住在哪儿吗
Do you know where Cooper lives?
亲爱的 我保证我不生气
Sweetheart, I promise I won't be mad.
我百分之八十五相信他说的是真的
I'm 85% sure he totally means it.
那是娜塔莉的电脑吗
Is that Natalie's laptop?
你保证过的
You promised.
就跟国♥家♥安♥全♥局似的
It's like the NSA.
圣克劳德曼路南6009号♥ 邮编28204
也许你该先数到十再进去
Maybe you want to count to 10 first.
和艾比在这儿等着
Wait with Abby.
妈的
Damn!
娜塔莉
Natalie!
爸
Dad?
-我们走 -你什么毛病啊
- Let's go. - What's your problem?
-不 放手 -我要带我女儿回家
- No, let go. - I'm taking my daughter home.
-我恨你 -我会习惯的
- I hate you. - I'll get used to it.
-她不想走 -给我滚一边去
- She doesn't want to go. - Get out of my face.
不
No!
你再敢接近我的女儿 我就宰了你
You come near my daughter again, and I will kill you.
到外面去然后上车
Go outside and get in the truck.
我不要跟你走
I am not going anywhere with you.
你现在就给我出去
You go outside right now!
不然呢 你也要杀了我吗
Or what? Are you gonna kill me, too?
天哪
Oh, man.
娜塔莉 过来
Nat-- Natalie, come here.
够了 小醉鬼
That's enough. Little drunk.
她只是有点醉了
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表