剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我已经想好了
I've made up my mind.
谢谢你一直支持我 朋友
Thanks for always having my back, man.
我爱你 哥们
I love you, brother.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这边走
Right this way.
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford?
我来自首 我杀了汤姆·墨菲
I'm here to confess to the murder of Tom Murphy.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你忘了你有律师了吗
Did you forget you're represented by counsel?
为什么警♥察♥要跟我联♥系♥而不是你
Why are the cops calling me instead of you?
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我已经告诉警方凶器在哪了
I already told the cops where to find the murder weapon.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我来自首
I'm confessing.
我杀了汤姆
I killed Tom.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
那跟我没关系
That's not my problem.
我曾在这坐了几个小时
I sat here for hours
听你告诉我那晚发生的事
while you told us what happened that night.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我不能让你这么做 本
I can't let you do this, Ben.
你不必如此 乔
You don't have to, Joe.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你是个蠢货
You're a fool.
我代表我自己
I'll be representing myself.
我们能开始了吗
Can we get started?
克劳福德先生 你明白
You do realize, Mr. Crawford,
你已经洗清谋杀汤姆的嫌疑了吧
you've already been cleared as a suspect in Tom's murder.
你错了
You were wrong.
你准备好就开始说吧
Whenever you're ready.
今天是2015年1月2日中午12点半
It's January 2, 2015, 12:30 P.M.
在场的是凶杀组安德里娅·康奈尔
Present are Andrea Cornell, homicide,
和本·克劳福德
and Ben Crawford.
我跟你撒谎了
I lied to you.
我知道汤姆是我的儿子
I did know Tom was my son.
我告诉克里斯蒂我和婕丝上♥床♥了后
Once I told Christy that I slept with Jess,
我知道她发现真♥相♥
I knew it was only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before she realized the truth
而我会失去我的家庭
and I would lose my family.
所以 我知道我必须要这么做
So, I knew what I had to do.
我用了小娜的钥匙进门
I used Nat's key, let myself in.
汤姆信任我
Tom trusted me.
他总到处跟着我
He would have followed me anywhere.
我带他去了树林
I took him into the woods,
然后杀了他
and I killed him.
然后我回了家
Then I went home,
洗干净血迹
cleaned myself up,
然后去晨跑
and went out for an early run
这样我就可以发现他的尸体
So I could be the one to discover his body.
你当时很生汤姆的气吗
Were you very angry with Tom?
没有
No.
我只是不想克里斯蒂发现他
I just didn't want Christy to find him.
那朝他脑袋连打六下有点过分了吧
Then six blows to the head seems a little excessive,
不是吗
don't you think?
我不知道我打了他多少下
I don't know how many times I...hit him.
我服了药
I was drugged.
-能让我俩单独聊聊吗 -好
- Can you give us a second, please? - Yes, sir.
我来关吧
I got it.
警探 你在干什么
What are you doing, detective?
我正在听他替人背黑锅
I'm listening to a false confession.
我只听到你想搞砸我的案子
What I heard was you about to tank my case.
他在说谎保护他的女儿
He's lying to protect his daughter.
你能证明吗
Oh, can you prove that?
艾比无意中听到她父母正因婕丝·墨菲在争吵
Abby overheard her parents arguing about Jess Murphy.
她又生气又嫉妒
She was mad and jealous.
本一直想要汤姆这样一个儿子
Tom was the son that Ben always wanted.
-你说完了吗 -血迹显示
- Are you finished? - Blood spatter showed
袭击死者的凶手身高低于一米五
that the victim was struck by someone no taller than 5 feet.
也就是艾比·克劳福德
Abby Crawford.
可一旦我让专家出庭证明这点
And when I put an expert on the stand to testify to that,
辩护律师会否决我的证据
the defense is gonna shut me down
因为我们实验室之前信息就泄露了
because our lab was compromised.
艾比在一个巷口
Abby was on a bus that dropped her off
下了公交车
at the entrance of the cul-de-sac
之后那件蓝色夹克
Right before the blue jacket
就再次出现在了婕丝·墨菲家
reappeared at Jess Murphy's house.
她是想栽赃嫁祸给汤姆的妈妈
She planted the evidence to frame the boy's mother.
自己坐公车的小女孩
A little girl on a bus?
妈妈带着孩子们离开了家
Mom took the kids and she left.
艾比只是想爸爸了 就这么简单
Abby missed her dad. End of story.
你抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我就要认罪声明和凶器
I asked you for a confession and a murder weapon.
技术小组刚刚把手电筒给我送来了
Crime techs just brought me the flashlight,
现在我什么都不缺了
so now I have both.
克劳福德最少得判25年
Crawford's getting 25 years to life.
无论怎么说这案子我们都赢了
That's a win any day of the week.
可他没有杀汤姆
He did not kill Tom.
这案子已经结了
This case is closed.
如果你继续调查下去
And if you keep investigating,
可能就保不住你的警徽了
you're gonna lose your badge.
你就算拿走我的警徽 我也不会冤枉无辜
Put the wrong guy away, you can have my badge.
好
Right. Yeah.
能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
好的
You got it.
你这么做是错的
You're making a mistake.
我认罪了 一切都结束了
I confessed. It's over.
你这不是在保护艾比
You're not protecting Abby.
她已经蓄谋了一段时间
She had this planned for some time.
她袭击汤姆并不是因为
She didn't just attack Tom out of an impulse
听到你和你老婆吵架而一时冲动
because she overheard you and your wife argue.
你都不知道你在说些什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
这属于谋杀 她诱拐了汤姆
It was premeditated murder. She lured him.
把他带去河边
She took him down to the river,
然后当他惊慌失措时
and when he panicked,
她不停地敲打他的头部
she hit him on the head repeatedly.
她愤怒不已
That was rage,
这是我在烟火中看见的愤怒
and it was a rage I witnessed at the fireworks.
你亲眼目睹了吗
You were there.
我擅长追查凶手
I chase killers.
她的手♥机♥不是不小心掉到地上的
She didn't accidentally drop her phone.
她看见你跟婕丝亲热
She saw the affection between you and Jess,
她把手♥机♥猛甩到地上
And then she smashed her phone to the ground.
艾比很冷酷 没有情感 而且暴♥力♥
Abby is callous, she's unemotional, she's violent.
她自己来干涉我们的调查
She injected herself into this investigation
一遍又一遍
again and again.
你了解情况吗
Do you know what happened?
艾比还是个孩子 她与这件事毫无关系
Abby's a child. She had nothing to do with this.
本 不管你怎么想
Ben, no matter what you think,
把自己的女儿送进监狱
putting my daughter away into prison
是我做过最难的事
was the hardest thing I ever had to do.
这不是意外 这不是过失
This wasn't an accident. It wasn't a mistake.
艾比残忍♥地把你的儿子杀害了
Abby brutally killed your son.
如果你让她逍遥法外
And if you let her get away with that,
除了汤姆 还会有更多的受害者
Tom will not be her last victim.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我杀了汤姆
I killed Tom.
你好
Hello.
你听到什么了
How did you hear?
本·克劳福德被关进监狱时
I was doing a consult at the, uh, jail
我在那里做咨♥询♥
when Ben Crawford was being processed.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表