剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
You're cold.
好点了吗
Better?
那么告诉我
So, tell me.
你和那个军人的老婆上过几次床
How many times did you screw the soldier's wife?
就一次
Just once.
就一次
Just once?
我...我发誓 是真的
I-I sw-- I swear! It's the truth!
所以你觉得只搞过一次没什么关系对吗
And you think it's okay because it happened just once?
你错了
It's not.
好了 各就各位
All right. This is it.
新人汤姆·墨菲准备好
Rookie Tom Murphy lines up
踢致胜的加分球了
for the game-winning extra point.
这个球准能进 我有预感
This one's going in. I can feel it.
这是决定胜负的一球了
It all comes down to this.
来吧 准备好了吗
Here we go. Ready?
预备 踢
Set. Hut!
-棒 -你赢了
- Yes! - Winner!
-击个掌 -太好了
- Give me five. - Yes!
踢得好 你赢了
Good job. You won!
你比赛赢了
You won the game!
你和一个军人的老婆上过一次床
You screwed a soldier's wife just once,
在那之后 又是过了多久
and after you did, how much quicker
婕丝就让你陪汤姆玩的
did Jess call on you to spend time with Tom
而她本该找的人应该是斯科特
when she should have been reaching out to Scott?
汤姆当时经常来我家
Tom was at my house all the time.
我能怎么办
What should I have done?
难道我该不管他吗
Should I just have ignored him?
为什么不呢
And why not?
你们只是对门的邻居
You were just across the street
而她丈夫当时正远离家乡保卫国家
while her husband was off protecting his country,
保护着你
protecting you.
我不怪她
I don't blame her.
伊莲很孤单 害怕 脆弱
Elaine was alone, scared, vulnerable.
你利用了这一点
You took advantage of that.
伊莲
Elaine?
什么
What?
你刚刚说伊莲
You just said Elaine.
-没有 -是的 你说了
- No. - Yes, you did.
你说你不怪伊莲
You said you don't blame Elaine.
怪她什么
For what?
她做了什么 凯文
What did she do, Kevin?
你在科威特时发生什么事了吗
Did it happen while you were in Kuwait?
她和别人有一腿吗
Did she screw somebody else?
我提问
I ask!
你回答
You answer!
听见了吗
Hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
人声
The people.
我什么也没听见
I don't hear anything.
你没听见高速路上的声音吗
You don't hear the highway?
没有
No.
我知道为什么了
Oh. I know why.
因为方圆15英里以内
Because there's no one and nothing
什么也没有
for 15 miles in every direction.
停
Stop.
汤姆·墨菲是不是你杀的
Did you kill Tom Murphy?
不是
No.
那就挖吧
Then dig.
这就是你的审问吗
Is this how you did all your interrogations?
是的
Yes.
只有他们才能用铲子
Only they got to use the shovel.
挖吧
Dig.
什么时候你打算说出杀害汤姆的事实
You can stop when you're ready to tell the truth
什么时候你就能停
about Tom's murder.
继续挖啊
Dig!
几百次审问
Hundreds of interrogations?
闭嘴
Shut up.
还挺多的啊
That's a lot.
打算坦白了再张嘴
If you're ready to confess, okay.
不然的话...
Otherwise...
挖
Dig.
这几百个人里 有多少是因为让你想起了
Of the hundreds, how many did you torture
你老婆的背叛 而惨遭你毒手的
'cause they reminded you of the other guy your wife screwed?
呼叫911
呼叫失败 搜索信♥号♥♥
呼叫失败 搜索信♥号♥♥
呼叫911
这里是911 请问您遇到了什么紧急情况
911. What is the nature of your emergency?
我是本·克劳福德 我要找康奈尔警探
This is Ben Crawford! I need detective Cornell!
这里信♥号♥♥可不咋地啊 本
Not much of a signal out here, Ben.
-我要找康奈尔 -请您镇定一点
- I need Cornell! - Calm down.
请说明您遇到了什么紧急情况
Please be clear and state the nature of your emergency.
我是本·克劳福德 我要找...
Ben crawford. I need --
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
先生 请问您遇到了什么紧急情况
Sir, what is the nature of your emergency?
先生 喂
Sir? Hello?
您还在吗 您还在听吗
Are you there? Are you there?
先生
Sir?
走
Move.
已经够深了
That's deep enough.
你准备好坦白了吗
You ready to confess?
汤姆不是我杀的
I didn't kill Tom.
趴下
Lie down.
不
No.
有种再说一遍
Say again?
我就把这个塞到你嘴里 然后扣动扳机
I put this in your mouth, pull the trigger,
枪管里出来的气体一膨胀
the expanding gases from the barrel
你的脑袋就会像熟透了的瓜一样炸开
explode your head like an overripe melon.
你知道自己有多疯狂吗
Do you know how insane you are?
你才是那个坏人 不是我
You're the bad guy, not me.
如果汤姆是我杀的 那你是对的
If I killed Tom, you're right.
但凯文 如果你错了怎么办
But what if you're wrong, Kevin?
如果真的不是我♥干♥的呢 那你成什么了
If I didn't do it, what's that make you?
最后一次机会了
Last chance.
承认你都干了些什么
Admit what you did.
说实话
Tell the truth.
你根本不在乎真♥相♥
You don't care about the truth.
我很在乎
I care deeply about it.
那个小男孩 还有大好的人生未曾享受
That little boy had his whole life ahead of him,
但你为了假装什么都没发生过 就把他杀了
and you killed him so you could pretend it never happened.
承认吧
Now admit it!
我宁愿让你一枪崩了我 也不要
I'd rather you shoot me than lie
屈打成招地说我杀了自己的儿子
and say I killed my son.
放下枪
Put the gun down!
我是站在你们这边的
I'm on your side.
放下枪 马上
Put the gun down now.
抓住他了
Here he is.
这世道已经没有正义可言了
There's no justice.
正义仍存 威廉姆斯先生
Yes, there is, Mr. Williams.
但这不是追寻之法
You just won't find it out here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你怎么知道我失踪了
How did you know I was missing?
是戴夫
Dave.
我们追踪凯文的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
We tracked Kevin's cellphone signal
缩小了搜索范围
and narrowed down the location.
你一开始就知道是凯文干的
You knew it was Kevin the whole time.
一个人知道什么和他能证明什么
What one knows and what one can prove
是截然不同的两件事
are two very different things.
你本可以避免发生这件事
You could have prevented this.
怎么避免
How's that?
我提出要保护你 但你拒绝了
I offered you protection. You refused it.
我告诉你情况的严重性
I told you the seriousness of this situation,
可你却强硬地反抗我
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表