剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
The thing with Nat --
你就说跟我做朋友
you said being my friend
是你这辈子的最大错误
was the worst mistake you ever made in your life.
那事上我还没干什么呢
and I didn't even do anything.
所以我害怕了
So I got scared.
我好害怕
I got really scared.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didn't know how to tell you.
你一定要原谅我
You got to forgive me.
我大概可以理解你为什么这么做 但是
I guess I can kind of see why you did it, but...
这真是个太糟糕的决定 哥们儿
It was a terrible decision, man.
那是我这辈子做的最糟糕的决定
It was the worst decision I've ever made in my life.
好吧
All right.
就这样吗 "好吧"
That's it? "All right"?
你不想 不想把我的胳膊拽下来
You don't want to -- you don't want to beat me to death
揍我之类的吗
with my own arm or something?
哥们儿 你是我 最好的朋友啊
Dude, you're my... best friend.
你是我唯一的朋友
You're my only friend.
你的心是好的
Your heart was in the right place,
虽然是笨得要死
even if your head was up your ass.
我
I --
你真是 世界上最好的朋友
You're, like, the greatest friend a guy's ever had.
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry!
真的好抱歉 你原谅我吧
I'm so sorry. You forgive me, man?
好了 我们
All right, let's --
行了 我们向前看吧
All right, let's move on.
帮我想想汤姆死的那晚到底发生了什么
Help me remember what happened the night Tom died.
你完全变了个人
You weren't yourself.
什么样
How?
大多数人都会说
Well, uh, you know, most people would say
你很冷静很有自♥制♥力
that you're cool and calm and collected
甚至算是冷漠
and sometimes aloof.
但那晚不是
Not that night.
我只是说婚姻这种形式出现时
All I'm saying is the institution of marriage started
人们的平均寿命还是四十岁
when life expectancy was 40.
四十岁啊
40?!
换现在我们都死了
You'd have been dead.
想想吧 多么疯狂
Think about that. It's crazy.
这就是个大骗局 先生们
It's a sham, gentlemen.
大骗局
It's a total sham!
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
没办法了
Whatever.
你得 你得为孩子留下
Um, yeah, you know, you just -- you stay for the kids.
你不能说走就走
You don't cut and run.
谁能干出这种事啊
Who does that?
扎马尾辫那个你说 谁会这么做啊
Ponytail, who does that?
我就不会
I don't.
我 我们那儿的人都不这样
My -- not where I come from.
人真是会变的
People change.
对吗 戴夫
Right, Dave?
对 哥们 没错
Yeah, dude. Yeah.
-宝贝 -真的吗
- Oh, baby. - Oh, really?
就说你们俩吧假如结婚了
Let's say you two get married.
还是不要
Let's not.
然后突然间
And then all of a sudden,
戴夫完全变了个人
Dave becomes a completely different person.
然后呢
Then what?
你知道吗 为了孩子你也得留下
You know what? You stay for the kids.
你只能祈祷着希望戴夫能变回
And you hope and you pray that Dave can go back
一开始你们相爱的模样
to being that guy he was when you first met him.
但如果他变成了一个冷漠的控制狂
But if he becomes an icy, controlling bitch...
你也只能骗自己
then you got to lie to yourself.
你得为了孩子坚持下去
You got to stay for the kids.
你得告诉自己 他可以改变的
You got to tell yourself, "Yeah, he could change.
他可以变回当初
"He could go back to being that person
我们相爱的模样
that I fell in love with."
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
-我说的对吗 -没错 哥们儿
- Am I right? - Yeah, dude.
对吗
Right?
等着瞧吧 记住我的话
You'll see. Mark my words.
记住我的话
Mark my words!
我的神啊
Oh, my god.
-嘿 你要去哪 -放开我
- Hey, hey. Where you going? - Let me go.
你看 我说对了吧
It's, like, exactly what I mean.
我按你说的 把那些琐碎事都搞定了
I go get you peanuts, like you ask,
我就犯了一个错误 你就放弃甩手走人了
and then one mistake, and you just give up and walk away.
你放开我
You need to let go of my arm!
该送你回家了
Time to get you home.
老兄 我很抱歉
Oh, buddy. I'm sorry.
我会搞定的
I'm gonna fix it.
我得搞定
I got to fix it.
好的
Okay, all right.
我会搞定的
I'm gonna fix it.
好啊 咱们一起解决
Okay, we're gonna fix it.
走吧 快走
Let's go. Come on.
抱歉了
Sorry.
我把你拽出来 把你装进计程车里
I scooped you up and I put you in a cab
把你送回家 事情就是这样
and I sent you home, and that was it.
你不觉得你应该跟我一起回去吗
And you didn't think that maybe you should come home with me?
最坏能出什么事呢
What's the worst that could happen?
他把你载回来 你上♥床♥睡觉 不对吗
He took you home. You got in bed, right?
有什么问题呢
What's the problem?
有问题 老兄 视频的问题
There was a problem, man. The video's the problem.
什么视频
What video?
康奈尔昨晚给我看的
Cornell showed it to me last night.
出租车录下来的
It's from the taxi.
视频里我下车后直接去了婕丝家
You see me get out and walk directly to Jess' house.
天哪 不是吧
Oh, god, no.
我喝的酩酊大醉 还被下了药
I-I-I was drunk. I was drugged.
我有暴♥力♥倾向 还没回家
And I was violent, and I didn't go home.
那晚我有可能做了什么
I could have done anything that night.
不可能 不可能 不会的 老兄
No way. No way. No way, man!
我不相信 我不相信
I don't believe it. I don't believe it.
我不管你被下了五氯苯酚[迷幻剂]
I don't care if you're on PCP,
克他命[麻醉剂]
ketamine,
还是坦尼斯根 你不会杀任何人的
and -- and tannis root, you're not gonna kill anybody!
电影《魔鬼圣婴》中有毒性的草药
只是喝醉的话肯定没事
If I was drunk, sure.
但又被下了药 老兄 天知道...
But on drugs, man, who kno-- I mean --
你的精神可能完全失常了
You could have been whacked out of your tree,
但你没有理由那么做 不是吗
but you don't have a reason, right?
你的动机是什么
What's your motive?
确切的动机
Exactly.
如果我去见汤姆
What if I went to see Tom
而他就像酒吧里那女人一样离我而去了
and he walked away from me like that woman at the bar?
或是他...也许是个意外
Or he could -- maybe it was an accident.
汤姆会让我进屋的
Tom would have let me in.
你没拿着手电筒
You don't got your flashlight.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Listen.
你从出租车上下来 去了婕丝家
You get out of the cab. You go to Jess'.
但你没有手电筒啊
You don't have your flashlight!
是 但我可能...
Yeah, but I could have...
是在去树林的路上捡到的
stopped and picked it up on the way to the woods.
谁知道呢 老兄
Who knows, man?!
我不记得那晚发生了什么
I don't remember what happened that night!
咱们场景重现一下
Let's retrace.
如果要按我的方法做
Now, if we're gonna do this my way,
你就要全身心投入
you got to commit 100%.
每当我丢了东西 你也知道 挺频繁的
Whenever I lose anything, which, as you know, is quite often,
我就假装成我自己 懂不
I go undercover as myself, okay?
这是个很严肃的事
And it's a very serious business.
我们要重现当晚的情况
We are re-creating the night here, okay?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表