剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Right, ha-hang on a s-- wait a second.
你看起来还挺体面的
You seem like a decent guy.
丹尼很喜欢你 所以我给你些免费建议
Danny likes you, so I'm gonna give you a little free advice.
康奈尔很擅长这些东西
Cornell's exceptional at what she does.
她见着你就跟苍蝇见着屎一样
Now she's all over you like flies on crap,
这样做也很有道理
and she's got good reason to be.
是你找到了尸体 这往往会引起关注
You found the body. That's always cause for concern.
不能强行突破 你的女儿才是关键
There was no forced entry. Your daughter has a key.
-不是我♥干♥的 -那不重要
- I didn't do it. - It doesn't matter.
一旦警♥察♥觉得某人有嫌疑 一切都围绕着
Once the cops like a suspect, it becomes all about
证实是那个人 本案中就是你干的
proving that that person -- in this case, you -- did it.
他们不会转移目标
They're not gonna veer off-course
除非找到充分理由怀疑别人
unless they have reason to strongly suspect someone else.
如果他们找到了凶器
And if they find the murder weapon...
那又是你的
and it's yours,
你就完了
you're screwed.
斯科特
Scott?
娜塔莉
Natalie!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你是在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?!
斯科特很危险
Scott is dangerous!
你错了 他是个很好的人
You are so wrong! He's a really good guy.
小娜 你...
Nat, are you --
怎么回事
What's going on?
他的妻子说他暴♥力♥ 情绪不稳定
His own wife said he's violent and unstable.
你 你应该离他远点
You -- you -- you have to stay away from him.
我不需要照你说的做
I don't have to do anything you say.
-你得照我说的做 -不 我不需要
- Yes, you do! - No, I don't!
-小娜 -不
- Nat! - No!
伙计 我是来找瑞克和巴克斯特的
Hey, man, I'm -- I'm here to see Rick and Baxter.
我老是忘了哪个是他们的
I always forget which one is theirs.
角落那边 九号♥
Yeah. Right around the corner, number nine.
-代乔纳斯向他们问好 -好的
- Tell them Jonas says hi. - Will do.
伙计 斯科特在吗
Hey, man. Scott around?
你知道斯科特·墨菲在哪吗
You know where Scott Murphy is?
为什么要告诉你
Why would we tell you?
因为我是他们家的朋友
'cause I'm a friend of the family.
听着
Look, um...
你还是走吧 本·克劳福德
You should go, Ben Crawford.
告诉斯科特我在找他
Tell Scott I'm looking for him.
怎么回事
What's going on?
艾比 亲爱的 上楼去吧
Okay. Abby, hon, please go upstairs.
为什么老是要我走
Why do I always have to leave?
这跟你无关 去吧
This doesn't concern you. Please.
咱们的女儿私下在跟斯科特·墨菲交往
Our daughter is hiding a relationship with Scott Murphy.
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
娜塔莉 我看到斯科特牵你的手
Natalie, I Saw scott take your hand.
你脑子真的有毛病
There is something seriously wrong with you.
你是看到他
You saw him...
给我这个
give me this,
他的银星勋章 让我放到他儿子的棺材里
his silver star, to put on his son's coffin.
婕丝不让他过来 连葬礼都不让来
Jess won't let him come around, not even for the funeral.
我感觉很难受
I felt bad.
你让斯科特来见过汤姆吗
Did you let Scott see Tom?
好吧 我照顾的时候让他见过几次
Okay, a few times when I babysat,
我让他在公园见我们
I let him meet us at the park.
-娜塔莉 -婕丝和斯科特分手
- Natalie, - Just because Scott and Jess split up
-婕丝信任你 -不代表他不能见他的儿子
- Jess trusted... - doesn't mean he shouldn't get to see his son!
你根本不知道斯科特会做出什么事
You have no idea what Scott's capable of.
你也根本不知道你在说什么
Oh, and you have no idea what you're talking about!
你不许再见斯科特了
You are not to see Scott anymore.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
很好
Right.
走吧
Let's go.
继续 上那辆巴士 马蒂
Go on. Go get on the bus, Matty.
抱抱妈妈
Give mommy a hug.
好了 去吧 去吧 上那辆巴士
Oh, oh, okay. Go, go, go, go. Go on. Go get on the bus.
臭婊♥子♥ 你疯了
Crazy bitch! You are out of your mind!
斯科特 我不会让你这么做的
Scott, I'm not gonna let you do this!
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?!
出去
Get out of here!
-你♥他♥妈♥有病吧 -斯科特 住手
- What the hell is wrong with you?! - Scott, stop it!
-你♥他♥妈♥有病吧 -出去
- What the hell is wrong with you?! - Get out!
你还有什么不能告诉我的 婕丝
What else aren't you telling me, Jess?!
离她远点
Get away from her!
不 别动手
No! Leave him alone!
放开他
Let him go!
斯科特 他快被你掐死了 放开他
Scott, you're killing him! Let him go!
斯科特 放开他
Scott, let him go!
叫警♥察♥
Call the police.
我不管测试结果怎么样
I don't care what the test says.
他是我儿子
That was my boy.
等等
Wait.
戴夫
Dave...
本
Ben...
你没事吧 你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you all right?
你救了我的命 非常感谢
You saved my life. Thank you so much.
让我看看
Let me see.
我能否...如果你愿意我可以帮你清理一下
Do you want me...I can clean that if you want.
不 我没事
No, I'm...I'm okay.
天啊
My god.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
出什么事了
W-what happened?
不 我自己能行
No, I can do it.
我来
I got it.
是 斯科特 和我...
It was, uh, Scott, and I...
他为什么动手
Why would he...
他发现你跟婕丝的奸♥情♥了
Did he find out you slept with Jess?
是的
Yeah.
你在哪遇到他的
Where did you see him?
我当时在跑步
Well, I was out running,
然后听到吵架声 所以我去帮忙了
and I-I heard yelling, so I went to help.
为什么不叫警♥察♥
Why didn't you call the police?
因为他当时在纠缠婕丝
'Cause he was going after Jess.
他伤害她了吗
Did he hurt her?
这么说 他只伤了你
So just you, then.
那件事...
It was, um...
只发生了一次 对吗
Just that once, right?
是的 我发誓
Yes. I swear.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
不 克里斯蒂 我爱你
No. Christy, I love you.
我想跟你谈谈
There's something we need to talk about.
你们没修好我的花洒
You didn't fix my shower.
我还得借用你们的
I need yours again?
我没事 谢谢问候
No, I'm fine, thanks.
为什么十二月了还这么热
Why the hell is it so hot in December?
这是圣诞节吗
Is it Christmas?
是全球变暖
It's global warming.
怎么 小本 你怎么受伤了
What happened, Benny? You got a boo-boo?
你惹怒谁了
Who'd you piss off?
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scotty?
美国队长
Captain America?
是的
Yeah.
你居然能活下来 我太惊讶了
I'm surprised you made it out alive.
他是不是应该跑路了
Isn't he supposed to be on the run or something?
他是在跑路
He is.
好吧
Uh, okay.
你为什么会惹怒他 本
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表