剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
so forgive me if I can't deal with this right now,
我就是做不到
but I just can't.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, man.
别跟我道歉 她现在无依无靠了
Don't apologize to me, man. She's got no one.
婕丝
Jess!
站住
Stop.
走 去车那里
Move. To the car.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
上车
Get in.
上车
Get...in.
凯文 住手
Kevin, stop!
凯文 拜托住手
Oh! Oh! Kevin, please stop!
你弄错了
You got it all wrong!
拜托听我说
Please listen!
我没有
I didn't --
凯文
Kevin.
你觉得是我杀了汤姆 但那不是事实
You think I killed Tom. It's just not true.
好冷 太神奇了
Cold. Amazing.
白天这里热的不行
It's blistering during the day,
晚上温度就降下来了
but the temperature really comes down at night,
尤其在这么偏僻的地方
especially all the way out here.
咱们把这些湿衣服脱掉吧
Let's get those wet clothes off.
你知道我参加过第一次海湾战争
You know I served in the first gulf war.
知道我在国♥务♥院♥工作
You know I worked for the state department
然后离职了很长时间
and was gone for long periods of time.
不好奇我去做什么了吗
Ever wonder what I was doing?
我去了和这里一样的地方对付你这样的人
I've been in places like this with people like you
成百上千次
hundreds of time.
我不是想炫耀
I'm not trying to boast.
就是想让你别太担心
I just want to allay any concerns you may have
以为我不知道我在做什么
that I don't know what I'm doing.
我要先问你几个问题
I just need to start by asking you a few questions.
你最近一次睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you slept?
什么
What?
很简单的问题 别说假话
Simple question. Try not to lie.
昨天晚上
Last night.
睡了多久
For how long?
凯文 你去过我们家
Kevin, you've been to my house.
你认识克里斯蒂 你认识娜塔莉
You know Christy. You know Natalie.
忘掉她们
Forget them.
忘掉你认识的那个世界
Forget your world as you knew it.
此时
Here.
此地
Now.
这才是你所处的世界
This is your world.
我问...
I ask...
你答
You answer.
你说谎...我惩罚
You lie...I punish.
我没有杀汤姆
I didn't kill Tom!
我问 你答
I ask, you answer.
你到底想要我怎样
What do you want from me?!
我问 你答
I ask, you answer.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的 我明白了
Yes. I understand.
那我们就开始吧
Then we can begin.
我会先问几个我知道答案的问题
I'll start with questions to which I know the answer.
这会让你习惯于说真话
This will get you in the habit of being truthful.
这是河水
River water.
如果我不小心把你折腾死了
If you die during questioning,
只要把你扔下桥就行
I simply dump you off the bridge.
用毛巾做什么
What's the towel for?
你肺里的水
The water in your lungs
会让你的死判定为意外溺水
would be consistent with accidental drowning.
考虑到你的情况 或许警♥察♥会认为你是自杀
Or, given the circumstances, the cops think suicide.
结案
Case closed.
凯文 你不想这么做的
Kevin, you don't want to do this.
我什么时候开始讨厌你的
When did I stop liking you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可不接受'我不知道'这种答案
"I don't know" is not an acceptable answer.
我忘了告诉你了 我的错
I forgot to tell you. My mistake.
抱歉
Sorry.
我什么时候开始讨厌你的
When did I stop liking you?
五年或者六年前
Five or six years ago.
这可不是多选题 五年还是六年 是哪个
This isn't multiple choice. Which is it? Five or six.
-很重要吗 -几月
- Why does it matter? - What month?
我不知道
I don't know!
九月
Uh, september.
我整个八月都不在
I was out of town all of August.
六年前的七月发生了什么
What happened six years ago in july?
四号♥
The 4th.
独♥立♥日
Independence day.
我饿死了
I'm starving right now.
我真的真的好饿
I'm actually really hungry.
凯文烤个牛排得要老半天
Well, Kevin does this 12-hour steak.
现在还烤着是吧
Is that what's going on right now?
是啊
Yeah.
凯文 牛排怎么样了
Hey, Kev, how's it going with those steaks?
我觉得要再不开饭 婕丝就得把我们吞了
I think, uh, Jess might turn on us if she doesn't eat soon.
快好了
Uh, almost ready.
要是能再加点炭就好了
I just wish I had a little more charcoal.
我家有 我去拿
I have some. I'll go get it.
那太好了
Okay, great. Great. Great.
我觉得...
Oh, I think --
这个...延长线烧掉了
I think this, um, extension cord is fried.
本
Ben?
我帮你去看看他有没有多余的
Oh, do you want me to see if he has another?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
没事
Yeah.
还意识不到近在眼前的真♥相♥是吗
Still can't see what's right in front of you.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你还是一样的自私 自我中心
The same selfish, self-centered way you see everything.
一切都和本有关
It's all about Ben.
伊莲 亲爱的 替我看着烤盘
E-elaine, sweetheart, cover the grill for me.
本去了那么久 我的炭快灭了
Ben's taking too long, and my coals are dying.
没问题
Okay, no problem.
听着 什么都别碰
Uh, listen, don't touch anything.
看着就行了
Just watch it.
本
Ben?
你搞了一个士兵的老婆 而他当时
You screwed a soldier's wife while he was off protecting
正背井离乡誓死保卫着你习以为常的自♥由♥
the freedom you take for granted every second of your life.
你一直都知道
You knew the whole time?
是啊
Yes.
我盯上你有一阵了
I've been on to you for a while.
我看着你 听着你
I watched and listened.
对 我找到了你的摄像头
Yeah, I found your camera.
有两下
Good for you.
可惜我克隆了你的手♥机♥ 发送了几条短♥信♥
Too bad I cloned your cell -- sent a few texts,
心情好的时候就打开话筒
turned on the microphone whenever I felt like it,
录下电子文件
made digital files.
你为什么不直接交给康奈尔
Why didn't you just give them to Cornell?
康奈尔已经认为你是凶手了
Cornell already thinks you're a killer.
我为什么还要给自己找麻烦
Why put myself in the hot seat?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
是的
Yes.
是你
You did.
我知道你是什么人 我知道是你杀了汤姆
I know who you are, and I know you killed Tom.
所以我知道
And that's how I know
在我完事之前你一定会认罪的
you're gonna confess before I'm through.
你没事吧
You okay?
那是一时糊涂
It was a mistake!
如果你需要的话 我们可以休息一下
We can take a break if you need it.
你很冷
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表