剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
不确定
Not sure.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
汤姆死了
That Tom was dead.
那又暗又湿
It was dark and wet.
你是什么时候意识到他死了的
When did you first realize that he was dead?
我摸到他脑后有血
I felt the back of his head.
所以你移♥动♥他了吗
So you moved the body?
我是在试着救他
I tried to resuscitate him.
在你发现他脑后有血后吗
After you felt the back of his head?
在那之前
Before.
我看见他躺在那
I saw him lying there,
我摇他也没有反应
And I shook him, and he didn't respond.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
就给他做了心脏复苏术
I started doing CPR,
那也没用 所以...
And that wasn't working, so...
我抱起他 然后摸到...
I picked him up, and I felt...
你打算圣诞节怎么过
What are your plans for Christmas?
我们就在这里过
We'll be here.
怎么了
Why?
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
本 太可怕了
Ben. It's devastating.
他就像我们大家的孩子一样
He was like all of ours.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
警♥察♥不让垃圾车收走垃圾
Oh, police aren't allowing the rubbish to be collected.
他们在挨家挨户翻垃圾桶
They're searching through all our bins.
所以呢 让他们翻 管他的
So? Let them. Who cares?
真的吗
Really?
所有的媒体都在报道他
He's put off by all the press.
真够讨厌的
They really are a nuisance.
另一则新闻是
Another story to watch is the resolution
对前任赛车手
of the domestic-assault allegations
家庭暴♥力♥指控的判决
that have been levied against the former racecar driver.
下午好
Good afternoon.
罗兹·苏亚雷斯为您带来第七频道最新新闻
I'm Roz Suarez with the Channel 7 news update.
今天在夏洛特的切尔西湾大道发生惨剧
Tragedy struck today here in Charlotte
一名年仅五岁的男孩被发现死亡
on Chelsea Bay Drive when a 5-year-old boy was found dead.
一名慢跑者在其住处附近的树林里发现了
The body of Tom Murphy was discovered by a jogger
死者汤姆·墨菲的尸体
in the woods near his home,
男孩的母亲 婕西卡·墨菲
The boy's mother, Jessica Murphy,
并不知道她的孩子失踪了
apparently unaware that her child went missing.
这里是1350号♥警车
This is 1350.
我们目前位于犯罪现场
We are at the crime scene.
正在封锁现场准备明天继续调查
We are locking it down for the night.
请目前在各条小路上的警员
Please have all officers stationed
执行封锁程序
at the trails locking it down.
-是他 -是他吗
- It's him! - That's him?
-就是他吗 -是那个慢跑的人
- That's the guy? - Hey! That's the jogger.
开拍
Rolling.
一直拍 在他进屋前堵住他
Keep rolling. You want to catch him before he gets in.
-克劳福德先生 -先生
- Mr. Crawford! - Sir!
克劳福德先生 你还好吗 先生
Mr. Crawford, are you all right, sir?
你都了解到什么情况 先生
What do you know? Sir!
告诉我们发生什么了
Tell us what happened.
这边 汤姆·墨菲
Over here! Tom Murphy...
本 你看到什么了
Ben, what did you see?
你跟受害者熟吗
How well did you know the victim?
你跟男孩的妈妈聊过了吗
Have you had the chance to speak to the boy's mother yet?
你发现他的时候他还活着吗
Was he alive when you found him?
今天早上的事真抱歉 哥们
Hey, I'm sorry about this morning, man.
我们睡过头了
We overslept.
我们喝多了 我还没醒酒呢
We were hammered. I'm still hammered.
我理解 哥们 只是尽量别让
Yeah, man, you just got to try
孩子们看见 行吗
not to let the girls see it, all right?
我们至少假装在给她们正确的家教 好吗
We're at least pretending to raise them right, okay?
行
Yeah.
告诉克里斯蒂 你来打过我屁♥股♥了
Tell Christie you came out here and you spanked me.
我知道 她毕竟允许我待在这了
I know. She lets me stay here.
确实是
She does.
那个可怜的小孩
That poor, little kid.
他们现在怎么说的 是谋杀吗
What are they saying now, it's murder?
估计是
I guess.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
谁他妈会干这种事
Who the hell would do something like that?
我一直在想 要是我跑得快一些
I just keep thinking if I ran faster,
也许我当时快一点到那里
maybe I could have gotten there quicker.
别自责 好吗
Don't be so hard on yourself, you know?
他们会抓住那个混♥蛋♥的
They're gonna catch that bastard.
希望如此
I hope so.
你跟那个警♥察♥说什么了
What did you say to that detective?
她可真够怪的
She was weird.
吓坏我了
She was freaking me out.
看着我 盯着我
She was looking at me and stared at me.
我知道 但你跟她说什么了
I know, but what did you say to her?
对 我们出去 喝多了 搭出租车回家
Right. Um, we went out, got tanked, home in a cab.
就这些
That's it.
怎么了
What?
我...我不知道
I-I don't know.
我只是...昨晚的事一点都记不起来了
I just -- I can't remember anything about last night.
是啊 是挺诡异的
Yeah. That is weird.
但也说得通
It's justified, though.
你和克里斯蒂大吵了一架
You know, you had a blowout with Christy,
你需要暂时让你的大脑休息一下
and you needed to shut your brain off a little.
而且回想起来我们确实可能
Granted, in retrospect, we might have overshot the mark
-喝大了一点 -你也知道啊
- a teensy bit, but, uh -- - You think?
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我觉得我们该谈谈...
Listen, um, I think we should talk about --
不 不用
No, we shouldn't.
什么
What?
他想谈谈汤姆的事 我不想
He wants to talk about Tom. I don't.
娜塔莉
Natalie --
太让人抑郁和恶心了
It's depressing and morbid.
我不想谈
I don't want to do this.
娜塔莉 坐下
Natalie, sit down.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
亲爱的
Honey...
他们不知道是谁干的 对吗
They don't know who did it, do they?
不知道
No.
目前还不知道
Not yet.
但不管是谁干的 小猴子
But whoever it was, monkey,
他们...他们现在都已经跑远了
They're -- they're far away by now.
我们还是会装扮树的吧
We're still doing the tree.
什么
What?
圣诞树呀 还有圣诞晚餐
The Christmas tree, and dinner on Christmas day?
亲爱的 我觉得
Sweetheart, I-I don't think
我们现在不该讨论这事
we should be talking about that right now.
你好 我是婕丝 还有汤姆
Hi. this is Jess. And Tom.
加上姓 傻瓜
Your last name, goose.
汤姆·墨菲
Oh. Tom Murphy.
我们现在不在家
And we're not home right now.
明明在啦 妈妈
Yes, we are, mommy!
别挠我痒痒
Stop tickling me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
没事的 小猴子
It's okay, monkey.
像只鹰一样盯着我
Watching me like a hawk.
不 不能让他知道 他会疯的
No, he can't find out. he'll go ballistic.
我得挂了
Got to go.
怎么了
What?
睡觉
Bed.
我老是说你不该去那里跑步
I always said you shouldn't go running on that trail.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表