剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
你是来安慰我的吗
Oh, so, you've come to pick up the pieces?
我知道你不喜欢输
I know you hate to lose.
离婚就是为了不需要解释
Divorce means never having to explain yourself.
我只是来聆听
I'm just here to listen.
或者说服你放宽心 满足你任何需求
Or to talk you off a ledge or whatever you need.
剖析一下整件事
Let's just do a post mortem.
父亲保护
Father protects daughter
-无意中犯罪的女儿 -不
- who unintentionally commits a crime. - No.
那是你想为珍妮弗做的
That's what you tried to do with Jennifer.
这宗案子是一个傻子为一个变♥态♥顶罪
It's deluded man covers for psychopath.
她才十二岁
She's 12.
杀人凶手有年轻化的趋势
Killers are getting younger every year.
他以为这么做是在帮她
He thinks he's helping her.
这是不可治的
There's no treatment.
她的大脑还在发展之中
Her brain is still developing --
成为更厉害的凶手
Into a better killer.
你也无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it.
不 我能
Yes, there is.
好吧
All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我要把艾比·克劳福德关进监狱
I'm gonna put Abby Crawford away.
一切都会没事的 艾比
Everything's gonna be okay, Abby.
爸爸什么时候回来
When's daddy coming?
我不知道
I don't know.
我相信婕丝会离开的
I was sure Jess would move away.
什么
What?
如果我把汤姆拖到河边
None of this would have happened
这一切都不会发生
if I just got Tom to the river.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表