剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
知道他的身世了吗
'cause he found out?
是的
Yeah.
怎么会
How?
什么
What?
他怎么会发现
How did he find out?
因为
Because...
这是今天的新闻
it was on the news today.
你昨天被打了
You got beat up yesterday.
警方还没找到他 对吗
The police haven't caught him yet, right?
婕丝不会告诉他的
Jess wouldn't tell him.
那他怎么知道的
How the hell does he know?
请你离开
Please go.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我刚发现的
I just found out.
你说你跟她睡过
You said you slept with her once.
的确只有一次
It was once.
-六 -六年前
- Six... - Years ago.
我会算数
Yeah, I-I can do the math.
具体是哪天呢
When, exactly?
记得你带女儿去海滩的那个周末吗
Remember the weekend you took the girls to the beach?
我们...
We had a...
前一晚大吵了一架
big fight the night before.
你把花瓶给摔了
You threw the vase.
那天有个街区聚会
There was a block party.
我们去迈克尔在威明顿市的家
We went to Michael's house in Wilmington.
就在...
That was...
我手术之后 本
right after my procedure, Ben.
我不是故意的
I didn't plan it!
你不是故意的吗
You didn't plan it?
我们没有...
Our pregnancy --
怀上孩子
it didn't work out,
然后你就跑去操最近的...
and you run off, and you screw the nearest --
我们成功受孕了
The pregnancy didn't not work out.
是你去做了人工流产
You had an abortion.
我们商量过的
We talked about it.
你说我们要做出对我好的选择
You -- you said that we should do what was -- was right for me.
对我们好 夫妻要一起做这些决定
For us. Couples make those decisions together.
-我们一起决定的 -哪有
- I thought we did. - How?!
你自己跑去诊所的
You went to the clinic by yourself.
-你甚至没告诉我 -你可以说服我不要去
- You didn't even tell me. - You would have talked me out of it.
没错
Exactly!
你想要儿子的愿望实现了
Well, you got the son you wanted.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-你要吗 -你要吃饼干吗
- Do you want one? - Do you want a cookie?
你要饼干吗 亲爱的 瞧
Do you want a cookie, sweetheart? Look.
圣诞快乐 马蒂
Merry Christmas, Matt. Matty.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
他已经吃过了
Oh, he has one already.
加油 你可以抓到的
Come on. You can reach that.
汤姆
Tommy?
我觉得我在来的路上甩掉了68公斤
I think I lost 150 pounds on the way here.
这会...给你带来好处
Well, it's gonna -- it'll do you some good.
你以后会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
克里斯蒂 这是你的主意
Christy! This was your idea.
不
No!
我会捉住你的
I am gonna get you.
我记得那时候
I remember when he did that.
你可乐乎了
You are so tickled!
你这捣蛋鬼
What do you think you're doing?
小娜 我很抱歉
Nat, I'm sorry.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, hon.
你毁了我的家庭
You ruined my family,
如果你不去坐牢
and if you don't go to prison...
我就要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表