剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
She's just a little drunk.
无论如何我都不会跟他走的
There's no way I'm going anywhere with him.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
我不要和你一起上车
I am not getting in that truck with you.
好吧 戴夫会载你回去
Fine. Dave'll take you.
怎么 难道你要走回去
What, are you gonna walk?
爸
Dad.
爸爸
Daddy.
我想和你一起走
I want to go with you.
爸
Dad?
娜塔莉怎么了
What's wrong with Natalie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是希望事情能和从前一样
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be.
我也是 小猴子
So do I, monkey.
我也是
So do I.
我知道那是娜塔莉的了
I know it was Natalie's.
我本来想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
你应该告诉我的
You should've.
我不想让你这样发现真♥相♥的
I never meant for you to find out this way.
我得知道我的孩子怎么了
I need to know what's going on with my kids.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 我保证不告诉你她才肯告诉我的
Look, she only told me because I promised I wouldn't tell you.
我们的孩子可真是幸运啊
Our kids are so lucky
有两个这么关心他们
to have two parents who care so much about them,
想要知道他们周围发生的事的家长
parents who want to know what's going on in their lives
这样他们才能
so they can act
在事情发展到无法挽回之前有所行动
before something comes along that they can't fix.
本
Ben...
你无能为力
There was nothing you could do.
我没保护好他
I didn't protect him.
你不知道那是你的责任
You didn't know it was your job.
我痛恨发生在汤姆身上的一切
I hate what happened to Tom.
我痛恨发生在我们身上的一切
I hate what's happening to us.
我痛恨我们的女儿将要面临的考验
I hate what it's gonna do to our girls.
我们现在不管做什么也改变不了这个事实
Well, there's not anything we can do to change that right now.
我想你得回卧房♥跟我同睡
I think you should start sleeping in our bedroom again.
艾比开始问问题了
Abby's asking questions.
没什么
It's okay.
我只是需要跟克劳福德先生谈谈
I just need to speak with Mr. Crawford.
我还是留着吧
I think I'll stay.
不
No!
你再靠近我的女儿 我会杀了你
You come near my daughter again, and I will kill you.
出去 到车上去
Go outside and get in the truck.
我想你没注意到
I'm guessing you didn't notice
你被围观的五十多名少年拍下了
the 50 teenagers filming you?
不幸的是你恰巧选择在那个时候
It's unfortunate you picked that moment
袭击并威胁要杀害你女儿的男友
to assault and threaten to kill your daughter's boyfriend.
我需要给林赛先生录口供
I need a statement from Mr. Lindsey.
我去帮你叫戴夫
I'll get Dave for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 妞
What up, g?
老兄 康奈尔又来了
Hey, man, uh, Cornell's back.
有人把视频发布到视频网站上了
There was a video posted on youtube.
你说你被某个小贱种用手♥机♥拍下了吗
You telling me some douche-ling caught you on his cellie?
为什么总会发生这种事
Why the hell does that always happen?
她要跟你录口供
She wants your statement.
我什么也没看见 老兄
Hey, I didn't see nothing, man.
尽管我以后也许会需要你为我说谎
As much as I might need you to lie for me at a later date,
你现在最好说实话
it's probably better you tell the truth.
拜托
Come on.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
喂 老兄 喂喂
Hey, man. Hey, hey.
不是你想的那样 好吗
I-i-it's not what you think, all right?
听着 她喝醉了 老兄
Listen -- listen, she was drunk, brother.
你现在给我滚出去
I want you out of my house now!!
-你才不是认真的 -快滚
- You don't mean it. Come on. - Now!!
你...我不...
You -- hey! I don't?
-我不需要...听我说 -你赶紧出去
- I don't need -- listen to me! - You better go, man.
我对天发誓 拜托拜托拜托
I swear to god, man. Come on. Come on, come on.
我再也不会
You know that I would never,
做出这种事了 拜托拜托
never do anything like that. Please. Please.
给我滚出去
Get out of my house.
哥们 冷静下来
Bro. Bro, calm down.
-给我滚出去 -我对你发誓
- Get out of my house! - I swear to you!
我对你发誓
I swear to you.
我对你发誓 我什么也没做
I swear to you, I didn't do nothing, okay?
我求你了 拜托
I-I'm begging you, please.
你正在犯下滔天大错
You're making a really big mistake here.
我人生最大的错误就是跟你做朋友
Biggest mistake I ever made was having you for a friend!
需要载你一程吗 林赛先生
You need a ride, Mr. Lindsey?
当然需要
Sure.
滚
Go!
好
Yeah.
好 我这就离开
Yeah, I guess I do.
我想在路上吃点东西
I'm gonna need to get something to eat.
你不介意吧
You mind if we stop on the way?
不介意 我也要吃
Yeah, I could eat.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表