剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
如果我们太急 就有搞砸行动的风险
Risk blowing the op if we move too soon.
我们现在认出了这些人
DREW: Now, we've ID'd these guys
但他们没有认出我们
but they haven't seen us. And we have
主动权在我们这里 得抢先他们一步
the fucking lead here, got to stay one step ahead.
让我想想
Let me think.
这是我们唯一的机会了
This is our only shot.
不管了 动手
Fuck it. Let's move, now.
84 B5 准备通过东南紧急出口
4 and 5, prepare for exfil
进行撤离
via the southeast emergency exit.
好了 给他搜身 快
AlI right, pat him down. Come on.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm fucking doing.
拿掉他的智能手表
Get his smartwatch, grab it.
手♥机♥呢 他身上有手♥机♥吗
Got the phone? He's got a phone?
有
DREW: Phone.
扔进包里 快
OMAR: Throw it in the bag, let's go.
一切就绪
We're good.
另一队的车还在这儿
TRENT: Looks like the other team's ride is still here.
都不知道那是不是另一队人呢
OMAR: If it even was another team.
总部 这里是B2 我们抓住了目标
OMAR: Havoc, this is 2. I pass Frida.
重复一次 B2
Go again, 2.
我们发现可能有另一队人马
We identified another potential team
试图带走高价值目标
getting ready to grab our HVT.
时间紧迫 我们只能做出决定
Time wasn't on our side, had to make a call.
你们控制住高价值目标了吗
You have the HVT in custody?
确认
Affirmative.
但我们可能得再过几个小时才能得到批准
But we might not get approval for hours.
甚至都不知道能不能得到批准
If we get approval.
我们的计划里没有提前抓住他这一部分
Moving on him prematurely was not the plan.
你确定那是另一只突击小队吗
You sure it was another hit team?
要是等到弄清楚这一点再行动 可能就来不及了
Only way to be certain could've meant total mission failure.
希望你的选择没错 B2
Let's hope it was the right call, 2.
我们也没得选 总部
Wasn't much of a choice, Havoc.
收到 总部
Copy that, Havoc.
我们等候进一步指示
Standing by for further instructions.
你们先往边境去 别走大路
Head towards the border, stay off the main roads and...
希望我们能得到许可 把高价值目标带来这里
pray we get approval to bring the HVT here.
患者情况不稳定
EMT 2: Not stable whatsoever.
深呼吸 坚持住 迈基
Breathe. Stay with me, Mikey.
这里需要急救 -坚持住 儿子 -什么情况
Need some attention herel- Stay with me, son. - DOCTOR: What have we got?
16岁男性 在救护车里出现呼吸停止
EMT: 16- year- old male, stopped breathing in the ambulance.
我们给他上了气囊和氧气面罩
We got him on bag and mask,
但他需要立刻插管
but he's gonna need intubation, stat.
给了两剂纳洛酮 没有反应
Gave two doses of Narcan, no response.
抱歉 先生 你不能进去了 不好意思
Sorry, sir. This is as far as you can go. Sorry.
那是我儿子
That's my son.
那是我儿子 我
That's my son. My......
操
Fuck.
B2 这里是83 我们已经
2, this is 3. We've been on the road
上路快一个小时了
for about an hour or so and 5 here
B5需要上厕所
is gonna have to take a little potty break soon.
你的判断有问题 B3 刚刚惊动你的人
Your judgement's suspect, 3. You just got spooked
可能只是柬埔寨玩儿乐队的
by Cambodia's best 98 Degrees cover band.
他们可是持有武器的危险人物
Well, that boy band was armed and dangerous.
他们没有对骏下手
And didn't make a move on Jun.
你们都慌了
You all panicked.
你们逼我做了一个我知道有问题的决定
You forced me to make a call that I knew was...
我靠 -操
Whoa. Whoa. Oh, shit.
B5 夹击那辆装甲车
5, flank the up- armored.
让他们没法躲 走 快下车
Take away their cover! Go! Out, outl
总部 这里是B2 发生交火
Havoc, this is 2. We have troops in contact.
重复一次 发生交火
Say again, troops in contact!
收到B2
Good copy, 2.
立刻打视频会议给戴维斯
Get Davis on VTC.
停火
DREW: Check fire!
走走走
Go, go!
我们走 还差一人
Let's go! Last man!
我上来了 -走
I'm up! - OMAR: Go.
总部我们重新上路了
Havoc, this is 2, we're back on the road.
我们得离开大路
We need to get off the street.
收到 B2 正在给你们寻找藏身处
Good copy, 2. Working to find you a place to lie low.
骏安全了吗 -勉强吧
Is Jun secure? - Barely.
还好他们抓了他
It's a good thing that they grabbed him when they did.
是吗
Is it?
现在他们被盯上了
I mean, they put themselves in the crosshairs by doing so.
如果你在场 你也会这么做的
You would've made the exact same call if you were there.
现在我的队友们遭到袭击
It's harder working a radio than a rifle
做通讯可比使枪难多了
when my teammates are under fire.
我现在已经明白了
I've come to learn even though
即便我不在现场
I'm not boots on the ground,
也是在和他们并肩作战的
I'm still in the fight with them.
我给B队找到了个地方 离边境大概20分钟路程
I found a place for Bravo. About 20 minutes
局里在里根时代和共♥产♥主义政♥权♥的
from the border. Agency used it during the Reagan era
代理权之战中用过那地方 △JUJEZIZN
in their proxy fight against the communist regime.
B2 给你们发送了安全屋的坐标
2, sending you coordinates for a safe house
距离边境20分钟路程
about 20 minutes from the border.
应该可以在那里藏身
Should be able to hide out there
等待许可批准
until this approval comes through.
收到 B己下线
That's a good copy. 2 out.
找地方停车 我们重新整队
Find a spot to pull over so we can regroup.
操
F......Fuck!
伏击我们的那辆车就他妈
SUV that ambushed us is the same fucking one
是我在酒店看到的那辆 -你确定吗
I saw from the hotel. - You sure?
确定 -我都说了
Positive. - SONNY: I told you
他们就是去抓骏的
those dudes were there to grab Jun.
我觉得他们还他妈在尝试
I'd say they're still fucking trying.
看看他知不知道他们是什么人
Find out if he knows who they are.
老兄 会说英语吗
Hey, man. You speak English?
就算他会 你觉得他会告诉你吗
If he did, you think he'd tell you?
那些跟着我们的是他妈什么人
Who the fuck were those guys following us?
给他头套套上
Put his hood on.
你说他们从酒店就开始跟着我们了吗
You said they were trailing us since the hotel?
那都60英里了 我肯定能看到他们的
That's 60 miles. I would have spotted them.
那他们是怎么追踪我们的
Then how the fuck were they tracking us?
不是我们 是骏
Not us. Jun.
再搜他身
Pat him down again.
操♥他♥妈♥的
SONNY: Ah, fucking shit.
你们他妈的怎么会漏掉这个
OMAR: How'd you fucking miss this? !
当时情况紧急
Well, we were moving fast.
我应该要搜出来的
I should've fucking caught it.
你这等于带他们直接找到我们了
Hey. You led them right fucking to us.
奥马尔 别急 老兄
SONNY: Omar. Ease up, man.
我让你们俩专注一点
I told you two to say focused
你们魂儿不知道跑哪儿去了 差点把我们都害死
and your dicking around nearly got us killed.
我们还有机会成功完成任务
The only reason we had a shot at mission success
都是因为我们感觉到了突袭小队
is thanks to us for sniffing out the hit team.
如果我们没有逼你下决定
DREW: If we didn't force you to make the call,
我们现在还在酒店里
we'd still be sitting in the hotel lobby
坐以待毙呢
with our thumbs up our asses.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 德鲁
You're an asshole, Drew.
怪不得史蒂夫·波特不用你
No wonder Steve Porter sidelined you.
赶紧走
Fucking go.
听着 是我 你♥爸♥
Hey, Em. Listen, it's Dad. Um,
我得把迈基送来医院
I had to take, uh, Mikey to the hospital.
不是什么大事 只是
It was nothing serious, it's just a...
有点反应吧 他
reaction to...to something. He's, uh...
他会没事的
he's gonna be good. Um...
等我有空再联♥系♥你 亲爱的 我爱你
I'l| get back to you when I can, honey. I love you.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
曼迪 喂 是我
Hey, Mandy, it's, uh, it's me.
听着
Look, um...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表