剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
没有人会假装自己
Nobody pretending would take credit for being
是大逃亡的一份子
a part of the great escape.
换一个灯泡需要多少海豹突击队员
How many SEALs it take to change a lightbulb?
六个一个去换五个去写书大肆宣扬
Six. One to change it, five to write books about it.
一对这个笑话就像有人吹嘘
SONNY: Yeah. - JASON: Joke was about as old
他们曾经在托拉博拉作战一样古老
as somebody bragging that they were at Tora Bora.
我们在这些地方没多少一级人员
We don't get a lot of Tier One types in these parts.
你们是惹毛了谁才被流放到这里的
What cake- eater did you piss off to get exiled here?
所有人
AlI of them. Hmm.
是我喜欢的那种小队
My kind of team.
让我们从基础开始吧
Let's start with the basics.
金三角以残暴著称
Golden Triangle, it's known for its brutality.
这里到处都是士兵海盗
Place is crawling with soldiers,
人贩子当地民兵
pirates, traffickers, local militia,
中国犯罪集团
Chinese crime syndicates.
那那食肉蟹呢
What about, uh, what about flesh- eating crabs?
嗯 如果这玩意儿真的能吃人的话
CURTIS: Yeah, uh, I mean, if it's lethal, yeah.
你可以假设这儿有
You can assume it's here.
大多数贩毒集团
Most of the syndicates,
他们把毒品沿着湄公河送到
they send their drugs down the Mekong
中国征召的渔船上
to fishing vessels conscripted by the Chinese
这些渔船将毒品运往国外有时也会送到贩毒集团
to traffic the drugs abroad, sometimes to the cartels.
但也有一些例外
But there are some exceptions.
迈威他们把亚巴送到米佐拉姆邦
The Myaway, they send yaba over land into Mizoram.
而舒家他们把海♥洛♥因♥走私到伊洛瓦底江
And the Shu, they funnel heroin down the Irrawaddy.
听你说话的口气
And the way you're talking,
好像你参与了他们的行动一样
it sounds like you're part of all of their operations.
在某种程度上我是参加了
In a way, I am.
我上周刚负责了舒家船只的保安
I just pulled security for the Shu's ships last week.
上帝国家和华人集团
God, country, and Chinese syndicates
都不是我的誓言是吧
wasn't the oath I took.
那当地人呢
RAY: What about the locals?
他们支持毒品贩子吗
Do they support the drug traders?
我认识的大多数当地人都是好人
Most of the locals I know are good people.
暴♥力♥和饥荒迫使他们从事毒品交易
Violence and famine forced them into the drug trade
来养家糊口因为你知道 那些工厂
to feed their family'cause, you know, the factories,
他们付现金的
they pay cash.
一个窝点干涸了他们就会转移到下个
One plant dries up, they just move on to the next.
还有什么需要我告诉你的吗
What else can I read you in on?
好吧也许你
Well, maybe you, uh...
可以给那边两位推荐
could come up with some restaurant recommendations
几家餐馆
for these two over there. -
我想我们不需要别的了谢谢 感谢你带来的消息
I think we're good, thanks. I appreciate your, uh, insight.
好吧
All right.
听着如果你还需要什么尽管开口
Well, look, you reach out if you need anything else.
我的桌子上出现了一个目标包裹
Target package came across my desk.
你想让日组帮缉毒局干更多的脏活
You want to use Bravo to do more of the DEA's dirty work?
通过追踪在南沙群岛捕获的
Intel developed after tracking phone data
手♥机♥数据
captured in the Spratly Islands
情报部发现了一条来自缅♥甸♥的西楼路线
revealed a Sai Lou route from Myanmar.
你派了一线小队进入中国控制的领土
You sent a Tier One Team into Chinese- controlled territory,
冒着触发地缘政♥治♥噩梦的风险
risking a geopolitical nightmare,
去证明什么
and proved what?
缅♥甸♥参与了中国的毒品活动吗
Myanmar is involved in Chinese drug activity?
这事儿我们已经知道很多年了
A fact we've known for years.
说服我这个新任务会给缉毒局
Convince me this new package will yield
带来比又一次胜利更有价值的东西
something more valuable than another win for the DEA.
也许你和里瓦斯上将对渐进式进步的
Perhaps you and Admiral Rivas measure the value
看法不同长官
of incremental progress differently, sir.
里瓦斯上将这牌你打不了
You can only play the Admiral Rivas card
多少次的中尉
so many times, Lieutenant.
如果这个目标包不能提供新的情报
If this target package doesn't produce new intel,
我觉得我有责任
I'd feel it was my duty to ask him
问他是否选择了合适的人来管理这个心爱的项目
if he chose the right person to run this pet project.
你会看到结果的
You'll have results.
振作起来小子们
Look alive, boys.
你还有什么前作战队员可以让我们见的吗
Hey, you got any more washed- up operators for us to meet?
你知道在场的人除外
You know, present company excluded.
一定是收到目标包裹了
Must've caught a target package.
请告诉我我们要去猎杀海盗
SONNY: Please tell me we're gonna go hunt some fucking pirates.
目标是缅♥甸♥的西楼芬太尼前体工厂
Target's a Sai Lou fentanyl precursor factory in Myanmar.
缉毒局追溯了你在苍鹭礁捕获的地理标签
DEA backtracked geotags you captured at Heron Reef
用卫星图像确认了
and used sat images to ID a Yi Pharmaceuticals plant
掸邦库特凯镇工业区的
in an industrial district
易氏制药工厂
in the Shan State's Kutkai Township.
好吧什么也就是说
JASON: AII right, what? So, basically,
你想让我们潜入工厂 执行敏感场地勘探
you want us to infiltrate the factory, perform SSE,
一 这样我们就能把北♥京♥和西楼组织连接起来一嗯哼
so we could connect Beijing to the Sai Lou. - MILES: Mm- hmm.
当地的线人不能去吗
Couldn't a local asset handle this?
这似乎有点低于我们的职权范围
I mean, seems a little below our pay grade.
什么我们的
"Our"?
哦说话小心点 德鲁
Ooh, careful there, Drew.
你现在听起来像是
You're starting to sound like you're...
我们队伍的一员了哦
maybe part of this team.
虽然战争的性质发生了变化
JASON: Just because the nature of the war has changed,
但这并没有降低它的重要性你明白吗
this doesn't make it any less important, you got it?
我们要做到零足迹
And we're gonna do this with zero footprint.
事实上你要留下非常明显的足迹
Actually, you will be leaving a sizable one.
长官
Ma'am?
执行完敏感场地勘探之后
After pulling SSE,
你们将摧毁工厂
you will destroy the plant
以扰乱西楼的走私活动
to disrupt Sai Lou's trafficking operations,
用炸♥药♥掩盖美国人来过的痕迹
using indig explosives to cover U. S. fingerprints.
好耶 这倒是一些老派队伍的东西
Let's go. That's some old- school teams shit right there.
是时候了
It's about time.
我一直想参加反恐战争
OMAR: Well, I've been pining for some War on Terror ops,
但我们炸毁化工厂可能会杀死附近居民
but don't we risk killing everyone in the area
真的要冒这个险吗
by blowing up a chemical plant?
这个工厂生产N- BOC- 4- 哌啶酮
MILES: The plant produces N- BOC- 4- Piperidone.
杀伤区只限于工厂范围内
Only people in the kill zone will be inside the plant.
我知道海豹突击队喜欢欣赏自己的杰作
I know SEALs love admiring their own work,
但我建议各位于引爆前撤离
but I suggest you be long gone before detonating.
好开炸之前
AlI right, before we start blowing shit up,
先了解下工厂情况
we got to get eyes on the factory.
我们在缅♥甸♥会有时间
Well, we're gonna have some time in Myanmar
好好了解彼此的
to really get to know each other.
你肯定上过那种 贵族寄宿学校
SONNY: I bet you went to one of them, uh, snooty boarding schools,
对吧
didn't you?
可能不止一所呢
Mm, probably a few,
毕竟他这么经常换队伍
given the way he goes through teams.
好说实话吧 德鲁
Okay, be straight with us here, Drew.
好吧
Okay?
你玩过哪些富家子弟的运动
What rich kids sports did you play? Hmm?
你看起来像是击剑手 还是划船队的
You look like a fencer. Or crew?
不不不 别说 你知道是什么吗
No, no, no, nope. You know what it is?
骑那种会跳舞的马
The dancing horse thing.
盛装舞步
Dressage.
看到没奥马尔
See, Omar?
你赌输了哈
You owe me money right there, buddy.
一 什么一所以知道
What? - Okay? Anybody that knows
这种高雅运动词汇的人都是有钱人
a fancy sports word like that is rich.
一 那证明不了什么一能证明的
·That doesn't prove shit. - It does prove shit.
也许 也许他跟马市运动员约过会
Maybe, maybe he dated an equestrian,
一或者是个恋马者恋啥玩意儿
or is a hippophile. - A hippo what?
恋马者
A hippophile.
我看到两个武装警卫
I have what appears to be two armed guards
正在靠近西南角
approaching the southwest corner. -
我看到一个不想和
SONNY: Well, I have what appears to be a fellow frogman
队友建立感情的蛙人
that doesn't want to bond with his teammates.
一直都跟你说我加入B队时
Keep telling you, letting the boys in
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表