剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
you requested through proper channels,
但如果他们这么做了你介意
but if they do, you mind
别提你对结果不满意
not mentioning that you were dissatisfied with the results
我帮你减少了一些繁文缛节的事吗
and I cut some red tape for you?
我守口如瓶
My lips are sealed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
肯定更喜欢这种重返社会的例行公事
Definitely prefer this reintegration routine
敬墨西哥卷饼
to burritos.
好吧 墨西哥卷饼不适用好吗
Well, okay, burritos don't apply, okay?
海外维安不是一项任务
FID was not a mission.
什么 什么
What? l What?
镇♥压♥极端分子的袭击算不上行动
Putting down an extremist attack doesn't qualify as an op?
好吧 这么说吧呃我们很幸运 你知道吗
Well, let's just say that, uh, we got lucky, you know?
在正确的地点正确的时间一幸运
· Right place, right time. - Lucky?
你最近经历的最激烈的事情就是
Most action you've seen lately was on that trip
那次旅行穿过弗吉尼亚中部的葡萄酒产区
through Central Virginia's wine country.
是啊 我最后得到了什么每月啤酒俱乐部
Yeah, and what did I end up with? Beer- of- the- month club.
应该选!恤的
Should have just gotten the T- shirt.
所以这并不困难
So it wasn't rough, then,
被扔回来
getting thrown back in
还得这么快调整状态
and having to switch gears so quickly?
就像骑自行车一样会了就不会忘
Was like riding a bike.
是的我告诉你
It was. I'll tell you what. -
一让我们继续嗯
·Let's get back into...- Mmm.
重新融入社会 好吗
...this reintegration process, shall we? -
哦
Oh!
刻尔伯罗斯睡觉去睡觉吧床
Cerby, bed. Go to bed. Bed.
拯救了数百条无辜的生命然而
Saved hundreds of innocent lives, and yet
我们回到了狗狗日托所
we are back to doggy day care.
我不想承认
Well, I hate to admit it,
但是在那次与车载炸♥弹♥的经历之后
but after that close call with the VBIED...
多做几个星期的文书工作听起来也不错
a few more weeks of briefcase duty doesn't sound so bad.
你们去酒吧吗
You guys up for hitting the Bulkhead?
我希望我能去但是
Wish I could, but, uh,
我该回家了
I should get home.
是的
Yeah.
我理解在我们经历了这些之后
I get the urge to hold your babies
你想抱着你的孩子
after what we went through.
我已经习惯了
I've gotten so used to, uh,
设想和他们击来会是什么样子
what the future with them's gonna be like,
我差点忘了战争的不可预测
I almost forgot that war likes to have the last word.
你们玩得开心点
You boys have fun.
回头见雷好吧 伙计
Later, Ray. - AlI right, buddy.
然后只剩两个灬除非
And then there were two...unless
一 你想给布洛克打电♥话♥吗一是的
you want to call Brock? - Yeah.
不 你和无线电城的布洛克
Nah, you and the Radio City Brockettes
只能靠你自己了
are on your own.
听着我得呃和莉安聊天
See, I have to, uh, FaceTime Leanne,
确保她不会叫别人爸爸
make sure that, uh, she ain't calling anybody else Daddy.
然后我得打电♥话♥给斯特拉
Then I got to call Stella.
哦告诉她好消息我们提前回国了
Oh, give her the good news, we got pulled back early,
你可以去市的听证会上支持她
and you can go support her at Ben's hearing?
呃不 实际上计划有变
Uh, no, there's actually a change of plans.
她不得不回到她的父母身边
She had to head back to her folks'
帮她爸爸从膝盖手术中恢复过来
and help her pops recover from knee surgery,
所以她最后只是给他的律师发了一封信
so she ended up just sending his lawyer a letter.
好吧你摆脱困境了是的
Well, you're off the hook. - Yeah.
这样可能最好
It's probably best that way.
我宁愿吃虫子也不愿见市
You know, I'd rather eat a bug than see Ben right now.
我以为你不怪他
I thought you didn't blame him?
我只知道克雷走了
All I know is, Clay's gone.
你知道 在岸勤
You know, between the shore duty
还有德鲁的末日预言之间
and Drew's doomsaying,
呃 我只是觉得
uh, I just feel like
B队渐渐被遗忘
Bravo is slipping in the rearview.
哦别让德鲁说的影响到你了
Oh, don't let Drew get in your head.
即使他在水平上
Even if he was on the level,
你一定想知道一个不想要队友团队成员
you've got to wonder about a team guy
究竟怎么办事儿的
who doesn't want teammates.
是的 克雷总是说我们都需要队友
Yeah. Clay always said, "We all need teammates. "
他是对的
He was right.
人类不应该莹莹孑立
Man was not meant to tarry alone.
那是什么意思
What the hell's that mean? -
啊只是 看起来
Ah, it's just that, seems like
克雷甚至在队伍之外也信守诺言
Clay walked that talk even outside the teams.
就像他想为市做的那样
Like what he was trying to do for Ben?
你已经好几个月没有夜惊了
It's been months since you had a night terror.
不我没事我很好我很好
No, I'm all right. I'm good. I'm good.
不不很明显你不好
No. No, clearly you're not.
那只是个梦 那只是个噩梦
It was just a dream. It was just a bad dream.
我很好回去睡觉好吗
I'm good. Just go back to bed, all right?
希望每个人都有一个愉快的周末
Hope everyone had a good weekend.
柯克帕特里克中校
Lieutenant Commander Kirkpatrick,
你们回来了所以这意味着你们已经抛开了你
you're back. So this means you've set aside your doubts
对我是否适合领导这项计划
about my fitness to lead this initiative
以及关于倡议市身的疑虑
or about the initiative itself.
或者你了解到这对里瓦斯上将有多重要
Or you know how important this is to Admiral Rivas
不想和他发生冲突
and don't want to run afoul of him.
不懂政♥治♥
Well, you don't rise as quickly as you did
你升得不会这么快
without understanding politics.
太好了那么我们来谈谈政♥治♥
Great. So let's talk politics.
我知道你们都认为我们在浪费时间
I get that you all think we're wasting our time.
但问题是
But here's the thing- -
特种作战司令部给了我们一个任务
SOCOM gave us one job to do,
与外部伙伴进行联♥合♥行♥动♥
find a joint op with an external partner.
我们不这么做
We don't do that,
让沃尔什上尉
it makes it that much harder for Captain Walch
为特种作战发展大队争取赢得的份额就更困难
to fight for DEVGRU's share of the pie.
我不愿意让这种事发生
I'm not willing to let that happen.
所以我要选一个行动不管你们参不参与
So I'm picking an op, with or without you.
如果你们在意的话 有福同享
If it matters, I'm a person that shares credit for success
出错我一人当
and takes full blame for failure.
我知道你的当事人希望
I understand your client would like
在我宣布裁决前发表声明
to make a statement before I deliver my ruling.
戈塞特先生
Mr. Gossett,
你可以继续了
you may proceed.
只想说我
Just wanted to say I am...
对那晚发生的一切我真的很抱歉
really sorry for everything that happened that night.
有人试图帮我
Someone tried to...help me,
救我
save me, really.
却为此付出了最终的代价
Paid the ultimate price for it.
所以 无论法庭做出什么判决
So, whatever the court sees fit. ...
我活该
...I deserve it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有人想代表戈塞特先生发言吗
Does anyone else want to speak on Mr. Gossett's behalf?
如果没有人发言
If there's no further comment,
我们将继续宣判
we'll continue with sentencing.
破坏公物的重罪指控
To the charge of felony vandalism- -
法官大人
Your Honor.
我叫桑尼·奎因
My name is Sonny Quinn.
克雷·斯宾塞
Clay Spenser,
戈塞特先生认为救了他的人
the man Mr. Gossett credits to saving him...
他是我的朋友
...he was my friend.
我可以发言吗
May I speak?
你可以继续
You may proceed.
克雷是我最好的朋友
Clay was the best friend I ever had.
我忍♥不住站在这里
And I can't help but stand here...
看看市
...and look at Ben...
我有把他撕成碎片的想法
...part of me wants to tear him limb from limb.
但是克雷 他
But Clay, he.
他是一个比我好太多的人
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表