剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
我付出的比我收获的多得多
I paid way more than I earned.
战争总是有最终决定权
War always has the last word.
该工厂由骏宜林通过
The plant is run as a shell company
空壳公♥司♥运营
by Jun Yilin.
骏将在槟城岛度假
Jun will be vacationing on Penang Island.
我们需要监控设备和抓捕装备
OMAR: We'll need SOTVS kits and snatch gear.
那家伙看起来太年轻了 不像是骏
SONNY: That fella looks too young to be Jun.
查出了不速之客的身份
ID'd our party crashers.
韩敏 骏合法业务的首席财务官
Han Min, CFO of Jun's legitimate business.
我的兄弟们 都没了
My brothers- gone.
你之前在E队
You were on Echo?
这一带的贩毒集团 这是件大事啊
Cartel in these parts? This is huge.
我们是美国人
OMAR: We're Americans.
韩被她老板的敌人折磨过后
DAVIS: Turns out Han getting tortured by her boss'enemy
就愿意和我们合作了
made her willing to cooperate with us.
嗯 是迈克的冰球教练打来的
JASON: Uh, that was Mikey's hockey coach.
他去急诊室了
He's heading to the E. R.
如果你对领导这支队伍没有兴趣
If you have no interest in leading this team,
你就给我滚一边去
you need to stand the fuck aside.
我得走了
I got to go.
嗯 我儿子需要我
Yeah, my son needs me.
拜托 伙计 他太老了 他的记忆力衰退了
Come on, man, he's just too damn old. His memory's shot.
他的运动技能正在退化
His motor skills are deteriorating.
这家伙现在需要做个什么认知测试
I mean, the guy needs a damn cognitive test right now.
你怎么能让汉娜的未婚夫做认知测试
How the hell you gonna make Hannah's fiance take a test?
他只比你大十岁
He's only ten years older than you.
那都快大一轮了啊
That's an entire decade, okay?
这太丢人了
That- that- that is disgraceful.
我祖父比他的第五任妻子大60岁
My grandfather was 60 years older than his fifth wife.
这么大把年纪了结婚还有什么意义
Hell's the point at that age?
哦 他是一个化工大亨
Oh, man was a chemical tycoon.
我敢打赌他有个不错的调酒师
Safe bet he had a good mixologist.
显然还有一颗金子般的心
And a heart of gold, apparently.
不完全是 我问他为什么一直结婚
Not exactly. You know, I asked him why he kept getting married,
他说他怀念出轨的日子
he said he missed the cheating.
杰斯说迈克恢复得很好
Well, Jace reports Mikey is healing nicely.
哦 太好了 那他什么时候回来
Oh, great. So when's he coming back?
他要陪迈克到他恢复好回学校
He's gonna stick it out till Mikey goes back to school.
哇 他和当年那个错过
Wow, he's a lot different from the guy
自己儿子出生的人可大不一样了
that missed his own son's birth.
可能是典型的团队恋父情结
Could be classic team guy daddy issues.
想要证明什么
Trying to prove something.
又或者 随着战争节奏的放缓
Or maybe with this downshift in warfare,
他觉得没有必要一直全身心投入
he doesn't feel the need to be all in all the time.
我知道在没有B1的情况下在外面出任务很不舒服
I know being outside the wire without Bravo 1 feels off,
但是 我们应该为他终于把家庭
but, uh, we should be happy he's finally
放在第一位而感到高兴
putting his family first.
是啊 我觉得自己在马来西亚
Yeah, I feel like such an ass for
说那些屁话太蠢了
talking all that shit in Malaysia,
但克莱走了 你要退休了
but with Clay gone, you retiring,
还有这个新进化版的B1
and this new evolved version of Bravo 1,
我
I'm...
我只是担心我爱的那个团队永远消失了
just worried this team I- I love is- is gone forever.
别急着给®队写讣告 好吗
Let's pump the brakes on writing Bravo's obituary, okay?
杰斯觉得能放心离开 因为他知道我们能执行任务
Jace felt comfortable leaving because he knows we can execute.
仅此而已
Doesn't mean anything more than that.
说着就来了
Speaking of.
我跟你的理疗师谈过了
I, uh, talked to your physical therapist, right,
你周一开始做理疗
you start your, uh, P. T. on Monday,
好吗 -嗯
all right? - Mm.
别这样你会很高兴的 你的疼痛程度是多少
Come on, you'll be happy about that. What's your pain level?
5级 -5级
Five. - Five?
好吧
Okay.
比昨天的6级好多了
That's much better than yesterday was a six.
对
Yup.
看来你的脑子药起作用了
Guess your brain pills are working.
是的起作用了 谢谢 挺不错的
Yeah, they are working. Thank you. It's good stuff here.
你今天要完成多少任务
So what is your workload today like?
我有一篇英语作文
I got an English essay.
你呢 -我啊
·What about you? - Me?
我有了一些回忆练习 一些配对练习
I got some recall exercises, some matching exercises,
我告诉你 如果我感觉
and I tell you what, if I'm feeling, like,
感觉到位了 也许我会做做填字游戏
really crazy, you know, maybe I'll do a word puzzle.
给
Here you go.
这是你的扑热息痛
Here's your Percocet.
那是你的止痛药 明白吗
That's your painkiller, understand?
明白了吗 在这之后我们还有7片
Got it? We got seven left after that one.
得开始戒掉你的药物依赖了
Got to start weaning you off.
酷
Cool.
你什么时候回日队
When do you go back to Bravo?
怎么你开始烦我了吗
What, are you getting sick of me already?
没有啊 -你就是烦我了
No. - Yeah, you are.
我才没有
I'm not getting sick of you.
你想让我赶紧走 是吧 -不是
You want me out, don't you? - No.
你就是
Yeah, you do.
不是 我
No, I just.
我不想让你远离你的队伍
I don't want to keep you away from the team
还有你们在那边做的重要事情
and the important stuff you guys were doing over there.
好吧 听着 伙计 你是我的首要任务
AII right, look, man. You are my priority.
百分百 充分重视 没问题的
Hundred percent. Full attention. We're good.
酷 -好吧
Cool. - All right.
嗨 -嗯
Hey. - Yeah?
也许一会儿我们可以再分♥析♥一下我的比赛录像
Maybe later we can break down my game film again.
我的对抗需要你的专业知识
My face- offs are in need of your expertise.
游戏开始 好吧 首先是冰 对吧 好 -对
Game on. All right, first, ice, right? Okay. - Yeah.
我知道
I know.
再好不过了 -休息和康复
Never gets better. - Rest and heal.
接下来是比赛录像 好的
Game footage next, all right. -
戴维斯 又有别的监视任务给我们吗
SONNY: So, got another stakeout for us, Davis?
其实 是一个获批的目标包 抓捕骏宜林
Actually, an approved target package to capture Jun Yilin.
我要再找芬太尼前体巨头谈谈
Oh, I'll take a second shot at our fentanyl precursor magnate.
骏差点让他的首席财务官被贩毒集团杀了
Serves Jun right for nearly getting his CFO
真是活该
killed by the cartel.
在你救了韩的家人之后
Well, after you saved her family,
她给了我们关于骏行踪的可靠情报
Han gave us verifiable intel on Jun's movements.
为什么我不把家里的海滨别♥墅♥借给别人
Why I don't loan out the family beach house to anyone.
骏将在柬埔寨的马德望
Jun's staying in Battambang, Cambodia
待三天
for the next three days.
所以我们可以抓他了
So we're approved to capture him?
捕获 是的 引渡 不行
Capture, yes. Extradite, no.
美国与柬埔寨没有
The U. S. doesn't have an extradition treaty
引渡条约 -如果我们不能带他去别的地方
with Cambodia. - What's the point of grabbing him
抓他又有什么意义
if we can't take him anywhere?
我正在想办法
I'm working on the where.
我们需要得到许可
We need permission
把他带到泰国
to bring him into Thailand,
这样那里的法律体系才能处理他
so the legal system there can process him.
太好了 只要有律师介入
Oh, good, uh, things usually run smoothly
事情通常都进展顺利
once lawyers get involved.
为此 我将与我在泰国总检察长
To that end, I will be engaging with my contact
办公室的联♥系♥人
in the Thai attorney general's office
就我们的引渡请求进行接触
on our extradition request.
好吧 你施展魔法的时候
Okay, so while you work your magic,
B队会在酒店设置监控
Bravo will set up surveillance at the hotel,
确认目标身份 追踪骏的行踪
get a PID, and track Jun's movements.
一旦迈尔斯得到批准 我们就把骏带过来
So, once Miles gets approval, we grab Jun and bring him here.
压力来了 迈尔斯探员
The pressure's on, Agent Miles.
虽然我很不愿意承认
As much as it pains me to admit,
但如果你们派个人和我一起去也许会有帮助
it might help to have one of you there with me.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表