剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Pepper, movel
这边
Here!
演戏以来
All that time downrange,
你们就是走运
you guys are lucky.
当你要踢开一扇门
Yeah, lucky's not the first word
而你不知道门的另一边是什么时
that comes to mind when you're about to kick a door
你第一个想到的肯定不是“幸运”
and you don't know what's on the other side.
行吧但如果我们光练习
Fair, but how can we evolve
怎么能提高啊
if we only practice?
我以前也跟你一样小伙子
I was once like you, kid.
迫不及待想要参战
Dying to get in the fight.
我进化了
I evolved.
敌人也是
So did the enemy.
暴♥力♥程度也是
So did the violence.
不只是我能忍♥受的暴♥力♥
Not only the violence I endured.
还有我施加给对方的暴♥力♥
But the violence I inflicted.
来啊布洛克抓紧过来
Come on, Brock, whenever you get a chance here.
你从哪弄来的我们不能离开基地啊
Whoa, where'd you get those? We're not allowed off base.
我给了兰德格伦现金让他帮我买♥♥个
I gave Lundgren cash, asked him to grab something
给10岁孩子的礼物但这个
a ten- year- old would like, but, uh,
你觉得是不是有点太成熟了
do these seem a little adult?
我看这就不是英文啊
Seems a little not English.
咋你儿子还说瑞典语吗
Wow, does your boy, uh, he speak Swedish Chef?
好了伙计们 别废话了
JASON: Come on, boys, let's stop gabbing
把花♥花♥公♥子♥收起来
and put the Playgirl away and, uh,
布洛克已经给你们分好牌了赶紧的
Brock's dealt you in there, come on.
这是当地钞票吗
Whoa, is that local cash?
坐下 赶紧输给我们得了
Sit down, let us take it off your hands.
我想攒点钱
I think I'll save it.
我在特拉华州有个朋友他给我换汇率时多给了点
Got a guy in Delaware who gives me a bonus on the exchange rate.
亿万富翁男孩俱乐部的成员
Come on, what's a member of the Billionaire Boys Club
要零钱干什么
need pocket change for?
你听说我有
You heard that one about me
信托基金了
being a trust fund kid?
你没否认啊
Well, that's not a denial.
看来是真的了
So I guess it's true.
一个海豹队员说不说真话怎么看
How do you know when a SEAL's telling the truth?
反正他说的话里只有90%是胡扯的
Only 90% of what he says is bullshit.
别告诉我你那么小的同花顺上还敢加码
Tell me you're not raising on a weak flush draw?
他刚
Wow. - Oh, he just
他完了这就少了一个
Well, he's gone. See, that makes one less.
你出局了一再见了伙计
SONNY: You're out. - See ya, buddy.
只有我好奇
So, uh, am I the only one curious
德鲁为什么要兑瑞典货币吗
how Drew got his hands on Swedish cash?
特种作战团的家伙想学一些我们不教的
The SOG guys wanted to learn some of the non- standard stuff
非标准的东西
we're not teaching.
跟他们说要我教行
Told them I'd share my wisdom
但得给钱
for a price.
那家伙成冤大头了啊
Well, that guy got ripped off.
我更关心德鲁会不会泄密
I'm more concerned with Drew selling secrets.
不用担心
Well, not to worry.
我把史泰龙的经典动作当成了自己的
I passed off Stallone's classic moves as my own.
-第一滴血吗全五部
Rambo? - All five.
你蒙他们
You scammed them?
这家伙这么搞会给我们惹麻烦的 杰森
This guy's bullshit's gonna get us in trouble, Jace.
更多麻烦
More trouble.
跟你在沃尔什的私人厕所
Oh, as opposed to the upper- decker you took
拉屎不冲比吗
in Walch's private john?
有件事你们不得不承认
You got to give the kid some credit, man.
这小子脑筋比我们活络我们只能窝在这打牌
For thinking outside the box while we're cooped up in here.
我们还是来老派团队那套吧
That is some old- school team shit.
他身上那些法郎
I will say that krona that he has on him,
可以供我们去镇上实地考察一下
that could, uh, finance a little field trip
对吧
into town for us, right?
-我喜欢好啊
I like that. I like that. - Okay.
一 这才像话嘛一是日队连连失利了太多次
SONNY: AII right, now we're talking. - DREW: Is Bravo's losing streak
导致你们都忘了胜者为王了吗
so long you forgot to the victor go the spoils?
我看是你不受指挥太久了都忘了我是谁
You been outside of Command so long you've forgotten
能特么对你做什么了
who I am and what the fuck I can do to you?
给你两个选择
You have two choices.
要么把现金还给瑞典人
Either return the cash to the Swedes,
要么把它捐给你海上别动队的队友们
or donate it to your fellow frogmen.
说的好
There we go.
既然你都这么说了
Well, when you put it like that.
昨天从基地出去兜风了
Took a joyride off base yesterday.
我知道有个地方有早鸟优♥惠♥
I may know a spot with an early- bird special
特别适合你们这些老人家
for you blue hairs.
好吧
AII right, okay.
算我一个吧
Might as well deal me in.
好啊魔力迈克把钱先放桌上
AlI right, Magic Mike, put your money on the table.
魔力迈克
: Magic Mike.
说说什么情况吧
Let's see what you got.
我知道采用特种作战司令部的综合威慑战略
I know adopting SOCOM's Integrated Deterrence strategy
可能会给我们带来一些成长的烦恼
may cause some growing pains here,
所以为了让我们放松我准备了关于
so to ease us in, I've prepared briefing memos
与外部合作伙伴的潜在行动简报备忘录
on potential operations with external partners.
我希望你们每个人都看一份简报
I'd like each of you to review one of these briefs,
然后我们明天再开会讨论
and then we can reconvene tomorrow
该如何让特种作战司令部的目标
to discuss how they align
和海军特战研究组的战术相一致
with SOCOM's objectives and DEVGRU's tactics.
既然你都做好了
If you've already done all the work,
那还让我们看什么
why do we have to review it?
你是心存疑虑吗
Are you, uh, second- guessing yourself?
完全不是柯克帕特里克中校
Not at all, Lieutenant Commander Kirkpatrick.
我在情报和后勤方面的专业知识
My expertise in intel and logistics
为这些方案提供了我的视角
offers one perspective on these packages.
但会议室里前任执行人员的新视角
Fresh eyes from the former operators in this room
会确保我们可以从多个角度审视我们的选择
ensures that we're examining our options from all angles.
澳大利亚空军特种部队
Australian SAS.
反恐
ATF.
缉毒局
DEA.
世界卫生组织
World Health Organization.
一级特工应该是独♥立♥的
Tier One assets are meant to be independent,
而你想把我们束缚在外部监管之下
and you want to yoke us to outsider oversight.
迪克·马辛克肯定会气得从棺材里坐起来
Dick Marcinko must be rolling over in his grave.
你
You, uh,
你知道我说的是谁吗
you even know who that is?
你要再给我解释一遍
You want to explain to me
这到底是个啥东西吗
what this is again?
瑞典传统三明治蛋糕
Smoorgaastarta.
烟熏三文鱼鸡蛋萝卜黄瓜
Smoked salmon, eggs, radishes, cucumbers.
这简直是我听过的最黑暗的蛋糕食谱了
That's the worst cake recipe I've ever heard.
这是个三明治
It's a sandwich.
但它有身份认同危机
With an identity crisis.
嘿 吃完这个我们去购物如何
Hey, after this, what do you say
我得挑款上等的瑞典表
we go shopping? I need to pick up a classy Swedish timepiece.
当传家宝给莉安
Need an heirloom for Leanne.
我得给汉娜的新追求者
You know, got to one up, uh,
打个招呼
Hannah's new gentleman caller.
瑞典表哈
Swedish timepieces, huh?
你说的
You're thinking
那是瑞士手表卡门·桑尼-迭戈
of the Swiss, Carmen Sonny- diego.
这家伙你先等会儿
: This guy. Hold the phone here, okay?
我认真的
Seriously, I mean,
你怎么瞧不起瑞典人是你的事别拿
you can fleece the Swedes all you want, but do not take
我的外号♥说事儿
my nickname bit there,
水兵蒂米
Seaman Timmy.
瑞典真正有名的
There's something the Swedes are famous for,
是他们的女子滑雪队
is their women's ski team.
我看我还是去找她们吧
I think I'll, uh, I'll go look for them.
看看啊
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表