剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
看来我得降几级才能
I figured I'd come down a few rungs,
和我的老伙计坐在一起
slum it with my old family.
我真希望我们的老伙计都在这里
I just wish our whole family was here.
不如这样
Yeah, well, you know what?
敬我们所有倒下的兄弟
To all our fallen brothers, right?
市承认了故意破坏公物的重罪
So, uh, Ben pled to, uh, felony vandalism.
下周就要宣判了而且
Sentencing's next week, and
斯特拉会出席并代表他发言
Stella is gonna show up and speak on his behalf,
请求宽大处理 然后
ask for leniency, and, uh,
她问 她问我愿不愿意和她一起去
she asked, she asked if I would go with her.
我回到你身边向你告别
J`I came back to you to say goodbye...s
你打算怎么做
What're you gonna do?
我知道不是市开的枪
Well, I know Ben didn't pull the trigger.
你知道吗见鬼我只是
You know? Hell, I just
我只是想念我最好的朋友
I just miss my best friend.
你为了支持斯特拉
Look, you're carrying enough
肩上已经承担的够多了
on those shoulders supporting Stella.
可能没有市的位置了
There might not be room for Ben.
反正我们是在和指挥部斗
Our fight is with Command anyway.
一场我们正在输掉的战斗
A fight we're losing.
是啊其他队伍都出动了
Yeah, all the other teams are rolling out
而我们却坐在这里摆烂
while we sit here and rot.
我们的人应该效力疆场
Got my bird to make an impact,
但指挥部剥夺了我们的目标
and Command's stripped us of purpose.
一 耐心点兄弟一是啊听着暂时从胡闹行动里
Give it time, brother. - Yeah, look, maybe taking a break
喘口气对我们很有好处
from Operation Utterfuckery will be good for us.
我任性的日子已经结束了
My days of going rogue are over.
布莱克市把我调到后勤支援部队工作一个月
Blackburn reassigned me to LOGSU for a month.
后勤支持吗该死
Logistical support? Shit.
你现在绝对坐冷板凳了
You are definitely inert now.
布莱克市只是想拿你杀鸡儆猴伙计
Oh, Blackburn's just trying to make an example out of you, man.
让我们其余的人守规矩
Keep the rest of us in line.
我们为正义挺身而出
We stood up for what's right,
而指挥部一直在压制我们
and Command just keeps pushing us down.
海耶斯士官长明天再来到时记得敲门
Master Chief Hayes, come back tomorrow and knock when you do.
我他妈的没踹门
I think you should be grateful
你就偷着笑吧
I didn't kick the fucking door down.
你也看到了我和沃尔奇队长有约
As you can see, I'm engaged with Captain Walch.
没事的海耶斯
You're fine, Hayes.
我总是喜欢看到指挥部最硬气的刺头
I always enjoy sightings of Command's crustiest bullfrog,
尽管这种人已经越来越少了
though they've become increasingly rare.
没想到你擅自离岗却又回来了
Didn't realize you were back from your unauthorized leave.
我只是回来确认一下
Yeah, well, I just had to run back to make sure
你在创伤性脑损伤方面还是无所作为
you're still doing nothing on the whole TBI front.
其实在上个月我上任的时候
Commander Blackburn had a proposal
布莱克市指挥官有一个关于作战人员
for warfighter brain health waiting on my desk
大脑健康的提议就提交给我了
when I started last month, actually,
但是你在公共场合大发脾气
but that public temper tantrum you threw
没有为你赢得多少人心士官长
didn't win you many hearts and minds, Master Chief.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
我只是想知道为什么我的队友
I would just like to know why my teammates
在为我的行为背锅
are suffering for my actions?
如果他们老老实实吃药
You know, they'd do themselves a favor
对他们自己有好处
by taking their medicine quietly.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
你夺走了这些家伙
You're taking away the one thing
唯一热爱的事
that these guys love to do.
你指望他们怎么做
How do you expect them to act?
里瓦斯将军因为这个新倡议而对我步步紧逼
Admiral Rivas is crawling up my ass over this new initiative.
你觉得如果我把那个让他难堪的人
How do you think he'd feel if I returned the man
又重新执行任务他会怎么想
who embarrassed him back to operating?
好吧
Right.
后果也很重要 士官长
Consequences matter, Master Chief.
你说得对后果很重要
Yeah, you're right. Consequences do matter.
不如这样
How about this?
你让日队重回战场
You put Bravo back in the field
我任你处置
and you can have my trident.
一 你迟到了我知道我迟到了雷
You're late. - Yeah. I know I'm late, Ray.
来吧伙计我们要消耗掉那些你吃掉的那些
Come on, man, we gonna work off those Coronado tacos
科罗纳多玉米卷
I know you slayed.
给我点时间好吗
Just give me a second, okay?
怎么你是不是要多练练肌肉
What, you got to put on some more muscle mass
才能拿的动布莱克市的公文包
to carry Blackburn's briefcase?
你看伙计岸上勤务和退休
Uh, look, man, shore duty and retirement
也不是偷懒的借口
are no excuses for slacking off.
好了兄弟变成啤酒肚的速度可容易了
AlI right, it's a slippery slope to a dad bod, brother.
我相信奈玛很感激你的努力
I'm sure Naima appreciates the effort.
指挥部我们捡狗屎
Command told us to pick up the dog poop,
但他们从来没告诉我们之后该怎么处理
but they never told us what to do with it after.
别告诉我
Oh, don't tell me.
布洛克和我阻止了他对军官停车场的
Oh, Brock and I kept him from carpet- bombing
地毯式轰炸
the officers'parking lot.
怎么你♥他♥妈♥还是12岁吗 桑尼
What, are you fucking 12, Sonny?
我的内心永远年轻好吗
I am young at heart, okay?
而且 你总是教我
Besides, you always taught me
不出手的话 就永远没机会
you miss 100%of the shots that you don't take.
可能是指挥部来报复了
Could be Command dropping the hammer.
也可能是我们的混乱行动起作用了
Or maybe our campaign of chaos worked.
怎么你以为我们能逃过高度机密观察期吗
What, you think we're off double- secret probation?
也许司令部终于要对创伤性脑损伤有所行动了吗
Maybe Command's finally making a move on TBI.
杰斯 你觉得呢
What do you think, J?
我认为
Oh, yeah, I think that, uh,
我想你们的岸上勤务结束了
think your shore duty is over.
我们所有人都是 杰斯
For all of us, Jace.
好吧
AII right.
-好的一好吧
AlI right. - AlI right.
嘿
Hey.
沃尔奇会接受我的提议吗
Walch gonna take my deal?
我们还得再等一会儿
We're waiting for one more.
好吧我们已经坐等了好几个月了
Well, we've been sitting on our asses for months.
再多几分钟又能怎么样
What's a few more minutes?
你们都见过面吗
Not sure you all have met.
德鲁·富兰克林
Drew Franklin,
杰森·海耶斯雷·佩里奥马尔·哈姆扎
Jason Hayes, Ray Perry, Omar Hamza,
桑尼·奎恩布洛克·雷诺兹
Sonny Quinn, Brock Reynolds.
这家伙到底是谁
Hey, who the hell is this guy?
德鲁·富兰克林
Drew Franklin.
我还以为他是个都市传说呢
Thought he was an urban legend.
虚构故事里的虚构英雄
The phony hero of Tier One tall tales.
也那些故事看起来太夸张了因为你的
Maybe those tales just seem tall because of your, uh...
军衔太低
stature.
我还以为你被淘汰了呢
I thought you washed out.
更像是他自寻死路
More like he drowned himself.
不过我听说
I heard, though, that, uh,
自我毁灭让他双膝发软
self- sabotage makes him weak in the knees.
对于一个上演《末路狂花》戏码的队伍
That's tough talk coming from a team
这些话还真是大言不惭
that Thelma &Louised themselves.
我们为我们的兄弟挺身而出没错
Oh...We stood up for the brotherhood, yeah.
你觉得效果如何
How's that working out for you?
我为什么在这里长官
Why am I here, sir?
你们都是来完成任务的
You're all here for an assignment.
海外内部发展
Foreign internal development.
如今我们要从替补席上被拉出来
We're getting pulled off the bench
去训练未来的敌人吗
to train tomorrow's enemies today?
除非未来瑞典将来背叛我们
Only if Sweden turns on us in the future.
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow,
你们到下个月都要去和
you all will be spending the next month
瑞典特种作战大队合作
working with Swedish SOG.
这些中立国的娘娘腔
Who the hell are these
到底准备去打谁啊
neutral yodelers fixing to fight anyway?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表