剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我绝不会错过这个机会
No way I'm gonna pass on the chance to, uh,
和我的兄弟们一起轰轰烈烈结束我的职业生涯
end my career rolling hot with my brothers.
我确实感觉到
I do get the sense, uh,
你不太想再武装起来回战场
that you're not so eager to slap on the war paint yourself,
因为你在瑞典那事儿之后受到了惊吓
with how you were shook after Sweden and all.
不我很好
Nah, I'm good.
我没事的
I'm solid.
是啊我只是
Yeah, I'm just, uh,
更担心的是
more concerned about the fact that, uh,
这次行动在东南亚
this is happening in Southeast Asia,
你知道 对你来说更不一样
you know, for you.
上次我们去的时候 你简直是
Last time we were there, man, you were spiraling.
家里出的那些问题
You know, problems with the family,
酗酒
drinking.
那是我唯一一次打你
Only time I ever took a swing at you.
这就是为什么
Which is really why- -
我可不想在你到达终点之前
I don't want to be ducking uppercuts
一直躲闪你的上勾拳
until you get to the finish line.
回去不代表
Going back there doesn't mean
我会变回以前的我兄弟
returning to the man I was, brother.
嗯
Yeah.
如果这是执行特殊行动的
You know, if this is the whole new way of
全新方式
running Spec Ops...
你觉得他们为什么会信任让我们
...why do you think that they're trusting us
来执行这次行动
to launch this op?
其他人都被部署出去了
Everyone else is deployed.
只剩我们了
We're their only players.
想想看我们居然相信
And to think we trusted
那些有远见的人会为脑损伤的事儿做点什么
those forward- thinkers to make a move on TBI.
上次我为了特伦特的惩罚
You know, last time I went to see Blackburn
去找布莱克本的时候沃尔什也在
about, uh, Trent's punishment, Walch was there.
我发誓他当时唯一想的就是别惹
And I- I swear, the only thing he was thinking about
特种作战司令部的老大里瓦斯
was not pissing off his SOCOM boss Rivas.
他最宝贝的项目现在落在了B队的肩上
Whose pet project now rests on Bravo's shoulders.
这几个小时的改变可真大
What a difference a few hours makes.
沃尔什唯一关心的东西就掌握在我们手中
The one thing that Walch cares about is in our hands.
这给了我们筹码
And that gives us leverage.
为什么不用呢
Why don't we use it?
嗯
Yeah.
奎恩上士
Petty Officer Quinn.
是长官
Yes, sir.
什么事长官
What's this regarding, sir?
我和我的同事都知道
My colleagues and I understand you've been
你对我们有所隐瞒
keeping something hidden from us.
长官
Sir?
显然你已经开始自己从事
Apparently, you've taken it upon yourself
一些课外活动了
to pursue some extracurricular activity.
我不太明白你的意思长官
I'm not sure what you mean, sir.
我们手下水手的能力总是让我感到惊讶
It never fails to surprise me what our sailors are capable of.
他们运用所学知识的各种创新方式
The innovative ways in which they apply their training.
什么创新
Innovative? Uh...
我以前可没被听说过这个长官
It's not a charge I've been slapped with before, sir.
你设计的底板医疗箱
The under- plate medkit you designed.
这是关于我的医疗箱吗
This is about my medkit?
我听说它是最近
I heard it was a literal lifesaver
在摩苏尔的一次行动救了别人一命
on a recent operation in Mosul.
我们相信它有潜力成为每个行动人员
We believe it has the potential to become a key addition
设备的关键附加设计
to every operator's equipment.
你有兴趣和研发部门合作开♥发♥它吗
Would you be interested in working with R&D to develop it?
当然了长官
Shit yeah, sir.
很好
Good.
我承认这有点讽刺意味
WALCH: I'IIgrant there's some irony.
你还没有在指挥中心
The urgency to deploy Bravo
赢得人心就紧急部署日队
when you haven't been winning hearts and minds inside Command.
但就像沃尔上尉之前说的
But as Captain Walch said earlier,
这次任务应该是重新开始
this mission should serve as a reset
恢复日队的良好声誉
to put Bravo back in good standing.
这就是我们来找你的原因长官
Well, that's why we came to see you, sir.
我们认为不该部署B队
We don't think that Bravo's deployable.
一 你说什么一哦司令部
Excuse me? - JASON: Oh, the TBI
一直在拖延处理的脑外伤
that Command has been dragging its feet on,
我只是担心
it's- - I'm just concerned
我可能会旧病发作我
that I could get a flare- up and I...
可能不适合执行任务
could be unfit for duty.
在瑞典的商场袭击之后
And after that mall attack in Sweden,
我的创伤后遗症可能会再次冒头
my PTS might rear its ugly head again.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
如果我们在战士健康方面采取行动
If steps were taken on the warfighter health front,
可能就会缓解你们的症状是吗
it might ease both your symptoms?
否则你就只能通知里瓦斯上将
Otherwise you're gonna have to inform Admiral Rivas
他倡议的第一次行动
that his initiative's first op
无法执行了
can't be executed.
当你用你的队徽换回B队出任务的时候
Felt more genuine when you offered up your Trident
感觉更真诚海耶斯
in exchange for Bravo being reinstated, Hayes.
算你俩走运
Lucky for you two,
你们想让我做的事
the hand you're trying to force
我自己也在尽力推进
is one I've been pressing for myself.
我告诉过你军士长
I informed you, Master Chief,
布莱克市中尉在我桌上放了一份创伤性脑损伤的报告
Lieutenant Blackburn had a TBI proposal on my desk.
下周会有一个会议
Next week there's a meeting
来讨论这个提议的专项资金
to discuss earmarked funds for exactly that proposal.
还不够好
Not good enough.
水手们你们太过分了
Sailors, you are way out of line
一 居然想勒索好的好的
·trying to shake down the...- Okay, okay.
我们今天就开会吧
Let's make that meeting happen today.
这次不会只是说说而已
It won't just be talk.
我向你们保证
You have my word.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
我现在就感觉好多了
I'm feeling better already.
长官
Sir.
德鲁
CHELSEA: Drew.
一切尔西嘿切尔西
Chelsea. - Hey, Chelsea.
我我一直希望我们能碰上呢
I've been, uh, I've been hoping we'd run into each other.
是吗
You have?
嗯 我们遇见之后我不巧地
Yeah, you know, I lost my phone after we, uh,
弄丢了手♥机♥
you know, we met.
你这词儿撩到过人吗
Does that actually ever work?
我们以前没见过对吧
We've never met before, have we?
要是见过的话你会记得的
You'd remember if we had.
嗯
Hmm.
你就是我姐姐警告过我的那个做播客的
You're the podcaster my sister warned me about.
我觉得海豹突击队的队员不需要被人警告要当心我
Not really sure a Navy SEAL needs to be warned about me.
我只是想和你谈谈你的家族
I just want to talk to you about your family.
为什么
Why?
富兰克林家的人已经有200年
It's been 200 years since a Franklin
没做过有价值的事了
did anything worthwhile.
自19世世纪以来 富兰克林家族
The Franklins have been a fixture
一直是美国商界
of American business and politics
和政界的常客
since the 19th century.
我的节目是深入探究这个家族的传奇
My project is a deep dive across the family saga,
跨越从开始到现在的几代人
across generations right up to the present.
你似乎是这个家族里的异类
You seem to be an outlier in the clan.
你的意思是我对家族的不满意味着
You mean you've heard I have enough of an axe to grind
我会说出很多大瓜
that I'll spill all the tea.
我自己也挖了不少有趣的东西噢
Oh, I've dug up plenty of juicy stuff myself.
你知道你的曾叔祖父塞迪斯在佛蒙特州
Mm. - You know your great- great- uncle Thaddeus
创立了一个性崇拜邪教吗
founded a Vermont sex cult?
这听起来很诱人
Well, enticing as this sounds,
但是我还有工作要做
I'm being called in to work.
嘿明天早上在这里见我
Hey, meet me here tomorrow morning.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表