剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
RFD reconnected. Good to go.
手挺好使啊 我猜你有信托基金是猜错了吧
Good with your hands. There goes my trust fund theory.
我以为德州人开车比说话快呢
I thought Texans drive faster than they talk.
1号♥炸♥弹♥已恢复
SONNY: 1, Bevo's ready to buck.
M 全速我们可以搞定
JASON: Mako, bleed off speed. We got this.
3号♥切入
3, move in.
草一草他
·Oh, shit. - Fuck, he's...
该死
·Oh. Goddamn.
商场保安拿着那把长枪
Paul Blart looks pretty damn silly up there
在上面看起来很傻啊
with that long gun.
商场保安也不一定就打不中退后 退后
Mall cops don't always miss. Back off, back off.
赶紧在他们到达前截停啊头儿
Got to do this before we hit civilization, boss.
好换边我来吸引火力
Okay, switch sides, I'll draw his fire.
收到1号♥
SONNY: Copy, 1.
暂缓行动3号♥等我信♥号♥♥
JASON: Hang back, 3. Wait for my signal.
暂缓
Hang back.
等你信♥号♥♥1号♥
Ready when you are, 1.
停车
Pull up.
上3号♥上
Go, 3. Go, 3.
嘿打轮胎好吗
Hey, take out his tires, will you?
他们可能有防爆胎
They're probably run- flats.
我怀疑开枪能不能阻止卡车
Doubt shooting em will stop the truck.
不需要拦住它吸引住火力就行
Don't need to stop it, just need to draw its fire.
赶紧他妈的给我动手
Fucking do it.
谢谢支援1号♥
Thanks for the assist, 1.
走走走
Go, go, go, go!
-很好很好很好就位了
Nice, nice, nicel- Set!
退后退后退后
Back off, back off, back off.
动手吧
Send it.
手举起来手举起来
Hands, hands, hands!
都他妈不许动都
Don't fucking move. Don't. ...
拿上现金袋我们走
Grab the bags of cash, let's go.
一 把这些人锁车后面去一第一阶段完成
·Lock these guys in the back. - Phase one complete.
现在只需要那些工人为自己挺身而出了
Now we just need the workers to stand up for themselves.
suv的轮辋折了我们少了辆车
SUV bent a rim. We're down a vehicle.
别管了我们得走了赶紧的
Leave it. You know? We got to go, let's roll.
老师的宠儿们要走了
Teacher's pets are walking.
再过三个小时就不用等着发工资了
Three hours to stop holding out for payday.
看来确实挺需要那笔钱的
Must need that money.
看上去带枪的那些也要走了
Looks like the guys with guns are gonna walk, too.
忠诚也是有价格的
Even loyalty comes with a price.
没枪没监控了
No guns, no more eyes.
这办法好 B1
Good call, 1.
我不太懂你的动机但你的计划成功了 老大
Might not know your reasons, but your plan worked, boss.
B1的判断最后还是准的 是吧 没德鲁
Bravo 1's judgement was on point after all, eh, Drewless?
这些混♥蛋♥肯定不会希望这工厂
Yeah, well, these shitbags are not gonna want this factory
停工太久所以咱赶紧行动
shut down for long, so let's fucking move.
目标已控制所有人跟紧我
JASON: Target secure. Consolidate on me.
德鲁雷回到办公室 查探敏感地点
Drew, Ray, back to the office, SSE.
其他人跟着我准备爆破
Rest of you, on me for demo.
M 这里是B1
JASON: Mako, this is 1.
如果他们有应急照明 就毁掉它
If they have emergency lighting, flip it.
收到 B1
Affirm, 1.
正在破坏照明
Tripping the lights now.
卡彭的情报得分金库
Capone's vault of intel scores.
什么
What?
我家保姆就爱看杰拉尔多·里维拉秀的重映
My nanny watched Geraldo reruns.
看看垃圾
Pull the trash.
从垃圾里能获得很多情报
You can get a lot of intel from someone's garbage.
别忘了检查碎纸机
Don't forget to check the shredder bin.
我不是B1老兄
DREW: I'm not Bravo 1, man.
我不需要你手把手教我
I don't need you fucking guardrailing me.
操
Fuck.
-杰森怎么了
Jace! - JASON: Yeah?
出什么问题了
What's the problem?
这是钢梁
Steel girders.
我们需要切割炸♥药♥
We need cutting charges. Can't guarantee
缉毒局给的这破玩意儿
this commie bullshit that the DEA gave us
不一定管用
is gonna do the job.
这东西只对混凝土管用
It only works best on concrete.
开什么玩笑
Got to be fucking kidding me.
B1 这里是M
RAY: Bravo 1, this is Mako.
我们差不多完事儿了准备撤了
We're about done here, getting ready to exfil.
你们那边情况如何
What's your sitrep?
还有个问题 正在解决
We're still working a problem here.
我也想给你们点好消息 B1
OMAR: Makes me wish I had better news, 1,
但现在
but it looks like
有一车人过来了
we got a busload of people heading our way.
看来西楼是准备
Appears the Sai Lou are gonna force
持枪胁迫一些工人完成工作
some of the workers to finish their shift at gunpoint.
你得给我们争取点时间
You got to buy us time.
能开枪吗
You clearing me hot?
不行不能发生枪战
JASON: Negative. Do not need a gunfight.
我们需要时间B1离线
We need time. 1 out.
收到
OMAR: Copy that.
M 把车上把那些钱拿来
Mako, grab the pocket change from the SUV.
到离我现在位置北侧半条街的楼梯跟我汇合
Meet me at the stairs half a block north of my pos.
收到行动中
Check. Moving.
除非我们能搞清楚怎么用这些炸♥药♥炸开钢梁
TRENT: Well, unless we figure out how to make these charges cut steel,
否则死亡之星还会继续运转
the Death Star remains operational.
很快就会有监控和持枪警卫来了杰森
We're gonna have eyes and guns on us pretty soon, Jace.
怎么办
What's the call?
你是说我们没有足够的炸♥药♥
Y- You're saying we don't have enough power
来炸开这钢梁吗
to cut through this steel?
听着炸♥药♥能把这玩意儿炸翻
Look, you'd have enough force to knock it all down,
但只会往对的方向翻
but it's got to be all moving in the right direction.
如果我们鼓捣一下炸♥药♥呢
What if we tamped the charges?
我就喜欢
SONNY: I love it when
B1大脑飞速运转的样子
Bravo 1's brain is firing, okay,
但你准备怎么鼓捣呢
but with what?
除非你现在手边就有八百万个静脉滴注包
Unless you got eight million I. V. bags handy.
行吧你和特伦特把炸♥药♥装上
Okay, fine. You and Trent set the charges.
我和布洛克会想到办法的
Me and Brock will figure that out.
赶紧动起来
Let's fucking move.
来了你准备怎么办
AII right, what's the play?
得用我们这笔不义之财来争取点时间
Gonna use our ill- gotten gains to buy us some time.
你们不是叛徒吗怎么成侠盗了
I thought you guys were renegades, not Robin Hood.
桑尼肯定不会放过这件事的
Sonny's gonna be fucking salty about this.
那就是计划中最好的部分了
That's the best part of the plan.
这儿估计就几千块
Probably only a few grand here.
对他们来说是巨款了
That's a king's ransom to these folks.
好了各位 下钱雨吧
Okay, boys. Make it rain.
B1 这里是B2给你们买♥♥了点时间
1, this is 2. Bought you some time.
真是用钱买♥♥的
Literally.
桑尼我们找到了用来集中爆破力量的东西
Hey, Sonny, we got something to direct the blast.
这些桶经历的风霜
These barrels have seen more of the world
比我太奶都多
than my grand- ninny ever did.
老兄闭嘴 干活
JASON: Man, Iess talk, more work.
准备好了走往里送
We're ready. Come on, inside. Inside.
走
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
到时间了我们得走了 B1
RAY: It's time. We need to move, 1.
收到桑尼
Copy that. Sonny?
一主线就位- M1 我们这里搞定了
Ring main's set. - Mako 1, we're done here.
到车上集♥合♥
Consolidate at the vehicles.
收到 B1
RAY: Copy, 1.
特伦特带我们出去
Trent, lead us out.
有工人进去了吗
Any of the workers make it on the inside?
-没有但很快就要有了好我们走
Negative, but not for long. - All right, let's roll.
走走走
JASON: Go, go, go!
桑尼 可以引爆了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表