剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
深呼吸好了
EMT: Deep breath. All right,
把他滑过来 再转移
slide him and then move him.
倒数3下 1 2 3
On three. One, two, three,
滑1 2 3 -滑
· slide. One, two, three, - Slide.
转过来 小心头 动作慢点
transfer. Watch his head. Easy does it.
正在转送16岁男性 意识不清
EMT: Transporting a 16- year- old male, unconscious,
呼吸困难 怀疑是服药过量
in respiratory distress, suspected overdose.
他不是服药过量
It's not an overdose.
对纳洛酮没有反应
EMT: Unresponsive to Narcan.
我们会在路上再给一剂
EMT 2: We'll give a second dose en route.
坚持住 坚持住 -深呼吸
Stay with me, stay with me. - EMT: Deep breath.
中尉
Lieutenant.
你终于得到批准
Seems a person who finally got approval
可以逮捕芬太尼前药生产大亨
to capture a fentanyl precursor magnate
怎么不更开心点啊
might look a little more cheerful.
现在笑感觉还太早
Well, smiling feels a little premature.
我们还有很多障碍需要跨越
We still have a lot of hurdles to clear.
是
True.
抓中国公民肯定是有风险的
Grabbing a Chinese national's not without risk.
是啊 尤其是杰森在国内
Yeah, especially with Jason stateside
雷又去负责外交
and Ray leading the diplomatic
而不是任务执行
rather than the tactical component of this op.
就算没有他们
Well, even without those guys,
B队依然是现在最好的执行队伍之一
Bravo's still one of the finest spec ops around.
你说得对 而且
You're right, and...
抓住骏就等于抓住了中国的把柄
grabbing Jun will give us much needed leverage over China.
但就算这次行动出问题
But even if this thing goes sideways,
一个小v小的挫折也不会
one hiccup won't end
影响到一体化威慑的实验
the integrated deterrence experiment.
那取决于挫折是什么了
That depends on the hiccup.
要是这变成和中国的国际事件
This turns into an international incident with China,
可就顾不上里瓦斯将军的小项目了
Admiral Rivas' pet project will be the least of our concerns.
司法部助理副部长巴克迪·拉塔纳
Assistant Deputy Attorney General Bhakdi Ratana,
这位是雷·佩里准尉
Warrant Officer Ray Perry.
欢迎 二位朋友
Welcome, my friends.
海豹突击队啊 我真是荣幸
The Navy SEAL. It's a pleasure.
荣幸的是我们 长官
Pleasure's ours, sir.
您有看过我们发来的
Have you had a chance to look at the paperwork
文件吗
we sent ahead?
我猜你是突击手 准尉
I peg you as a breacher, Warrant Officer.
或者是医务兵
Or a corpsman.
我是狙击手
Sniper.
也就是说我永远紧盯目标
Which means my eye is always on my target.
比如我们所申请的
Such as our extradition request
引渡骏宜林 -我看过文件了
for Jun Yilin. - I've reviewed the paperwork.
好极了 所以我们想开启这个程序
Great. So, we're trying to get the process started,
但我们得先把他带过边境
but we need to bring him across the border first.
你有参与过任何著名行动吗
You part of any famous ops?
这我无权透露 先生
I'm really not at liberty to say, sir.
留着写书吧
Save it for the book.
你真的是一名海豹突击队队员
You really are a SEAL.
所以 文书呢
MILES: So, the paperwork?
我已经交给上级了 现在不归我管了
Passed it up to my superiors. Out of my hands now.
这件事时间紧迫
The timing on this is sensitive.
我的上级正在参加需要好几个小时的高层会议
My boss is in a high- level meeting that could take hours.
你帮我们搞定这件事
RAY: You get this done for us,
我就请你喝啤酒
I'll buy you a beer,
告诉你菲利普斯队长行动到底是怎么回事
tell you how the Captain Phillips op really went down.
看来你们的申请确实很紧急
Your request seems urgent enough
我可以打扰她参会
that I can interrupt her meeting.
等我有答案之后
I'll follow up with you personally
会亲自联♥系♥你们的
when I have an answer.
期待您的电♥话♥
We look forward to your call.
B6 这里是83
SONNY: 6, this is 3.
吧台那头的环境保护狂
The tree- hugger at the end of the bar- -
他穿的会不会是矫形拖鞋
what are the chances he's wearing orthopedic sandals?
设计师款手表 还有这头发
DREW: The designer watch, the Fabio locks:
我猜他是中年危机 面临离婚
I'd say he's a divorce dealing with a midlife crisis.
是啊 看着像是击来的布洛克
Yeah, it's like we're looking at a Brock future.
挺合适
DREW: Apt comparison,
根据他的旧金山49人队帽来看 他应该习惯输掉了
given the Niners hat indicates he's used to losing.
扎染T恤 也挺会选的
Tie- dyed shirt, uh, that's a choice, too.
注意了 各位
Heads up, boys.
目标出现 两名武装警卫
Got a PID. Two security, armed.
我们还没收到雷的许可 所以
AII right, well, we haven't got approval from Ray, so...
现在要怎么办
...what are we supposed to do?
沉住气 保持通讯畅通
OMAR: Sit tight, keep our comms clear.
这地方真的是无聊透顶
Well, this place is drier than a popcorn fart.
尤其是我跟德鲁说了
Well, especially since I, uh, told Drew
不会再传谣了
I'd lay off all the fake rumors.
倒也不全是谣言
Not all were fake, so you know.
看吧 我就知道
See? I knew it.
哪些不是
Which ones?
一句话 既破了对德鲁的承诺
Breaking your promise to Drew and orders from me,
也违背了我的命令
all in one breath.
我开悍马压过钉刺带的时候
When I drove the Humvee over the spike strips,
所有人都说那是伊♥拉♥克♥
everyone always says it was Iraq.
其实是阿富汗
It was Afghanistan.
他妈的
Well, son of a bitch.
你懂吧
You know?
但醉驾悍马
But driving a Humvee drunk,
这是真♥他♥妈♥傻♥逼♥
that's a real fuckstick move.
是我没醉驾 我只是喝了酒
I wasn't drunk, I was drinking.
那你是怎么脱身的
Well, how the hell'd you get off, then?
史蒂夫·波特替我向上面瞒了下来
Steve Porter covered for me with Command.
他们就把我送回家了 作为惩罚
They sent me home as punishment.
所以我当时才不在
That's why I wasn't there.
那就是
That's when...
就是E队被炸的时候
That's when Echo was blown up.
老天
Jesus.
这太残忍♥了 很遗憾
That's brutal, man. I'm sorry.
B6
SONNY: 6,
你三点钟方向的人 一直在看我们的目标
your three o'clock keeps mugging our guy.
我九点钟方向还有一个
Got another one at my nine.
九点钟方向那个带枪了
SONNY: Nine o'clock's packing.
他也戴了通讯器
He's got an in- ear in, too.
感觉这是个突袭小队
SONNY: This feels like a hit team.
我们这是彼此彼此
DREW: Takes one to know one.
也可能是骏在工厂被袭之后加强了安保
Could be Jun's beefing up his security after the factory hit.
这些家伙看上去是来进攻的
SONNY: Okay, these guys look like they're ready to play offense,
不是防守的 -你怎么知道
not defense. - OMAR: We don't know that.
那你也说不准啊
Well, we do not not know that.
原地待命
Hold what you've got.
我们拿到了抓捕他的许可了
Well, we've got permission to grab him.
但是还没有越过边境的许可
But no approval to cross the border.
如果抓了他但撤不走 那就要出大问题了
We'll cause a shitstorm if we snatch him but can't exfil.
他们只盯着骏
Homeboys only got eyes for Jun.
可能是在守着他 不是要做掉他
Might mean they're watching his back, not aiming for it.
他们没动作
DREW: Well, they're not moving.
那
Well...
我们就可以有动作了
so we can.
好了 看上去他们
AlI right, looks like they're
准备行动了 -原地待命
· getting ready to move. - Hold what you've got.
B2 注意
TRENT: 2, be advised,
一辆装甲suv刚刚到场
an up- armored SUV just arrived on station.
估计是其他队友到了
Probably the rest of the team arriving
准备开始行动了 -我们得先下手为强
to make their move. - We need to move first.
可能是来接骏的 -如果没了高价值目标
Could be Jun's ride. - SONNY: This whole deployment
那我们这次派驻就毫无意义了
goes up in smoke if we lose this HVT.
你明白吗
You understand that?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表