剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你根市不可能
There's no way in hell you can make a shot
用手♥枪♥打中
like that with a pistol.
也许你不能
Well, maybe you can't.
哦所以你在狙击比赛上
Oh, so the tale about you forging your score
伪造分数的谣言我们可以划掉了吗
at a sniper contest is one rumor we can cross out?
不 那是真事
No, that happened.
哦你们没有作弊
Oh, you ain't cheating,
你们是没在努力小子们
you ain't trying, boys.
我刚和指挥部通完电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with Command.
一是吗他们会为我们安排欢迎游♥行♥吗妈的
Yeah? - They gonna plan a parade for us? Shit.
啊 他们认为呃我们闯入交火现场
Ah, they think that, uh, we compromised our presence
暴露了身份
by running into the fire.
他们不能指望我们袖手旁观
They can't expect us to sit on our hands
一 周围的人死去一真
·while people are dying around us. - Really don't
不知道他们还想从我们这里得到什么
know what the fuck they expect from us anymore.
但我知道得继续歇着
But what I do know is that our shore duty continues.
嘿伙计们听着
Hey, guys, look,
记住
remember,
我们帮忙
w- we didn't help out back there
不是为了得到指挥部的青睐好吗
to get in Command's good graces, okay?
好吧我们这么做是为了拯救生命
AlI right, we did it to save lives.
我们这么做是因为这是正确的做法
We did it because it was the right thing to do.
是的 无论如何 尽我们所能
Yeah, best we could, anyway.
我松了一口气真是太疯狂了
It's crazy how I was relieved
当车载炸♥弹♥进来的时候 我有了一个目标
when the VBIED came in and I had a target.
并帮助别人造成的情感创伤
It's pretty twisted that it takes more of an emotional toll
居然比杀人还要重
to help people than...to kill"em.
B队好吗都安然无恙地回家了
Bravo okay? All coming home in one piece?
是的他们可能是特种作战发展小组的问题孩子
Yeah, they may be the problem child of DEVGRU,
但是日队知道如何获胜
but Bravo knows how to win.
希望这能让指挥部看法改观
Well, hope this gets Command back on their side.
实际上我想让指挥站在我这边
Actually, I'd like to get Command on my side.
你是说特种作战发展小组抗拒改变吗
Are you saying DEVGRU's resistant to change?
嗯 他们在
Well, they all nodded
里瓦斯上将解释战略时都点头
when Admiral Rivas explained the strategy.
没意识到我觉得每一步都会受到阻力
Didn't make me think I'd get pushback every step of the way.
是啊我觉得就像是
Yeah, I feel like there's a metaphor
要让航♥空♥母舰转弯
about trying to turn an aircraft carrier that's apt here.
我希望只是这样
I wish it were just that.
这感觉是私人恩怨
This feels personal.
比如 你没有队徽谁让你说话的
Like, "You don't have a Trident. Who let you speak? "
你很有可能是对的
Well, there's a good chance you're right.
但如果他们不愿意和你合作
But if they're not willing to work with you,
有什么能阻止你自己完成任务
what's to stop you from carrying out the assignment yourself?
里瓦斯把任务给你是有原因的
Rivas gave it to you for a reason.
所以你不处理车载炸♥弹♥
So you bailed on the VBIED
因为你在帮杰斯
'cause you were looking out for Jace, huh?
不让任何人掉队是信条
No man left behind's a tenet
即使像我这样的独狼也相信
even a lone wolf like me believes in.
也许你毕竟是会团队合作的
Maybe you're a team guy after all.
或者我只是想回家
Or maybe I'm just looking to get home
在我的下一次海外派驻的时候烧纳税人的钱
to torch tax dollars on my next Pro Dev trip.
哦不管怎样 你知道你没有团队
Oh, and anyway, you know you can't be a team guy
就没办法团队合作 对吧
if...there is no team, right?
拿着啤酒 混♥蛋♥
Just take the damn beer, dickface.
哦你都喝掉吧
Oh, go ahead and drink both of 'em.
听起来这可能是
It sounds like this might be
B队最后一次尝到胜利的滋味
the last time Bravo tastes victory.
哦老天好的
Oh, God. Okay.
嘿嘿我不知道该说什么
Hey, hey, I don't know what to say.
这家伙
This guy.
嘿等等
Hey, hold up.
你说什么了吗
You say something?
我知道你 你想要
Well, I know you...you wanted
给你的小女儿买♥♥一个
to get your little girl one of these.
你拿着
You take it.
你知道我不能接受
You know, I can't accept a...dime piece
混球送我的水货
from a......a douchebag.
是真的
It's real.
这事结束后
After that shit was over,
我在商场顺的
I- I swiped it at the mall.
我还有六个呢
Along with six more.
留着吧
Just keep it.
离家这么近你看起来还是
So close to home, and you still look like
心不在焉
you're a million miles away.
是的是啊我没想到
Yeah. Yeah, I didn't expect to be back
这么快就碰上这种事你知道吗
on the crazy train so soon, you know?
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我以为我要退休了呃
Thought I was cruising into retirement, and, uh,
接下来我知道的是我在做急诊 在枪火下
next thing I know, I'm doing E. R. under fire.
现在 你没有把我拒之门外呃
Now, you didn't keep me outside, uh,
因为我已经到了退休年龄了是吗
cause I'm at the one- yard line on my retirement, did you?
什么没有
What? No.
典型的B1作风如果是这样的话一不不
Classic Bravo 1, if so. - No, no.
不是只是
No way. It's just...
只是呃一切发生得太快了
Just, uh, everything happened so fast,
感觉更像是我的第一次行动而不是最后一次
felt more like my first op than my last.
你心里希望你能和我一起做分诊
Part of you wish you had stuck to triage with me,
让你置身事外
kept your ass out of the fight?
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
我听说你和死亡擦肩而过
I heard you had a close call
德鲁把你救了下来
Drew sniped you out of.
不是这回事
Not how it went down?
那家伙枪指着我
Guy had me dead to rights.
任何人都会心神不宁的
That'll rattle anybody.
是啊是啊我想那次千钧一发让我乱了阵脚
Yeah, yeah. That close call spun me out for a minute, I guess.
你会摆脱它的
You'll shake it off.
你经历过很多次了
Nothing you haven't done a hundred times before.
收到你的来信真是一个惊喜
It was such a nice surprise hearing from you.
所以你的 你在装备采购方面的新职位
So, your, um...your new post in Acquisition and Sustainment
包括在瓦阿海滩的过周末
includes weekend work in Vah Beach?
这次旅行完全是社交性质的
This trip is strictly social.
说到新工作你的工作怎么样
Speaking of new jobs, how's yours?
只能说这让我怀念
Let's just say that it's making me nostalgic
我们以前的争论
for some of our old arguments.
有趣的是我们站在
Funny to think we were on opposite sides
政策辩论对立面不知何故两者都是错误的
of a policy debate and somehow both wrong.
综合威慑感觉像是正确的妥协
Integrated deterrence feels like the right compromise.
你想告诉我的同事吗
You want to tell my coworkers that?
如果他们像我一样比起你怕他们
If they're like me, they're more afraid of you
他们更怕你
than you are of them.
但你需要帮忙我就是你要找的人
But you need a favor, I'm your guy.
谢谢你 我会记住这一点
Well, thank you. I will keep that in mind.
事实上我伸出援手的原因之一
Actually, one of the reasons I reached out.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
你还记得我给你的关于发展行动支队在马里行动的文件吗
Uh, you remember that file I got you about an ODA tic in Mali?
记得
Yeah.
陆军刑事调查局正在调查一起针对
Army CID's investigating an assault
在战场指挥官的袭击
on the battlespace commander.
一 德克尔上校他现在是将军了
Colonel Decker? - He's a general now.
但是 是的显然袭击者在寻找
But, yeah. Apparently, the assailant was looking
安全漏洞以以便实施复仇
for payback for a security failure, so,
刑事调查局正在调查他参与的所有行动
CID's looking into all actions he was involved in,
仔细梳理
going through with a fine- toothed comb,
看看有没有人和他有过节
see if anybody had a beef with him.
你觉得文件里有什么吗
Do you think there's something in that file?
我不知道这个人已经服役将近2o年了
I don't know. The man's served for almost two decades.
只是避免被追责
Just trying to cover my own ass.
NcarBbs
听着我怀疑刑事调查局会问你关于
Look, I doubt CID will ask you about a file
你通过正当渠道调取的档案的事
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表