剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
海豹突击队前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
我的综合威慑伙伴关系已经被批准了
My integrated deterrence partnership has been approved.
你准备好迎接你在海军特种作战发展小组的新角色了吗
You ready for your new role at DEVGRU?
我不会让你失望的先生
I won't let you down, sir.
你还记得市吗
Do you remember Ben,
克雷想要帮助的老兵
the vet that Clay was trying to help?
市承认了破坏公物的重罪
Ben pled to, uh, felony vandalism.
斯特拉会去请求宽大处理
Stella is gonna show up and ask for leniency.
她问我是否愿意和她一起去
She asked if I would go with her.
职责在变
The job's changing,
行动节奏也在变
op tempo with it.
如果你征服了
If you've conquered all the demons
战争释放的所有恶魔 那么布拉德也可以
war made you endure, then Brad can, too.
你在公共场合发小脾气
That public temper tantrum that you threw
没有赢得他人的欢心
didn't win you many hearts and minds.
我只想知道为什么我的队友
I would just like to know why my teammates
为我的行为而受罚
are suffering for my actions.
15年的模范海豹突击队员
15 years as an exemplary SEAL,
结果我就被送进了指挥部的狗窝
and I end up in Command's doghouse.
一 我不确定你们都认识德鲁·富兰克林
Not sure you all have met. - Drew Franklin.
-他不是都市传说吗你们都是来执行任务的
·Thought he was an urban legend. - You're all here for an assignment.
你们将在下个月
You all will be spending the next month
与瑞典特战任务组合作
working with Swedish SOG.
不 他不能指挥我因为他不是我的老大
No, he can't boss me because he's not my boss.
他是日1级别比我们都高
He's Bravo 1, and he outranks all of us.
一啊这不是行动一放松 伙计
Ah, this isn't an op. - Relax, dude.
是留堂察看
It's detention. -
商场里有活动的枪手
We got active shooters in the mall.
这是一次协同攻击
This is a coordinated attack.
我们没有武器干掉他们
We got no weapons between us to take'em out.
里面的混球在利用平民进行打靶练习
Shitbirds inside are using civilians for target practice.
炸♥弹♥和枪手
Bombs and shooters?
这不仅仅是一次独狼袭击
This is more than a lone wolf attack.
那是谁干的
So who's doing it?
一 感觉像孟买♥♥或别斯兰的人♥质♥事件一重要的是
Feels like Mumbai or Beslan. - All that matters is,
不管他们是谁 都得被制♥服♥
whoever they are, they get put down hard.
一当你需要机♥枪♥的时候怎么老是不在手边一好吧 听着
Where'sa SAW when you need one? - All right, look.
手无寸铁并不意味着我们要束手就擒
Being unarmed, that doesn't make us helpless.
雷奥马尔待在这里对伤员进行分类
Ray, Omar, stay here, triage the wounded.
一 我们会尽力的 老大一好吧 布洛克
We'll do what we can, boss. - All right, Brock,
桑尼 德鲁和我一起在商场里
Sonny, Drew, with me inside the mall.
我们会尽我们所能帮助任何人明白吗
We're gonna help whoever we can however we can, got it?
急救人员到达后需要情报
First responders are gonna need intel when they arrive.
如果你能确认枪手人数和位置
Save 'em some time if you can get the shooters'
一 就能为他们节省一些时间一好吧听着
·numbers and locations. - All right, look.
没有通讯我们用手♥机♥交流
Without comms, we use cell phones to communicate.
你最好把电♥话♥号♥码传过来
You better AirDrop those Bat Phone digits there,
德鲁斯·韦恩
Drewce Wayne.
好的
Okay.
拿到了你没问题吗
Got it. You solid?
一走吧一杰斯
Let's move. - Jace.
你确定不想让我或奥马尔代替德鲁进去吗
You sure you don't want me or Omar inside instead of Drew?
这家伙完全是个未知数
Guy's a total wild card.
所以我才想让他跟着我
That's exactly why I want him on my hip,
这样我就能看着他了好吗
so I can manage him, all right?
收到
Roger that.
动起来到你右边去
Move. Get to your right.
我这里有个不明人物
I've got an unknown over here.
桑尼布洛克快上来
Sonny, Brock, bump up.
看看能不能找到枪手
See if you can get eyes on the shooter.
好了别紧张帮帮他
Okay, easy. Help him out.
来吧
Come on.
一 有什么东西吗灯亮着
Anything? - The lights are on
但没人回应
but nobody's answering.
-我们应该带他离开吗一不 商场里面的人
Should we exfil him? - Nah, the people deeper inside
更危险
the mall are more in danger.
让我们试着把他扶起来 放轻松
Let's try and get him up. Go easy.
嘿嘿嘿嘿这边
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Over here.
帮把手
Help us out with this guy.
我们得马上把他弄出来
We got to get him out now.
小心他的腿好吗
Easy on his leg. All right?
往你右边走好了快走 快走
Go to your right. Okay, move, move.
听起来拿枪的好人要来了
Sounds like the good guys with guns are coming.
总算来了
It's about fucking time.
桑尼
Sonny?
我看到了其中三个
I got eyes on three of these assholes.
他们有AK步♥枪♥防弹背心和随身武器
They got AKs, chest rigs and sidearms.
就这些了吗
Is that all of them?
我想还有第四个还没见过他
Think there's a fourth. Haven't seen him yet,
但我绝对能听到他的枪声
but I can definitely hear his gun.
这是大屠♥杀♥ 杰斯
It's carnage, Jace.
我们只要继续等到警♥察♥
We just got to keep doing what we're doing till the cops
带着枪闯进来
storm this fucking place with guns a- blazing.
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
里面的人走投无路了
Folks are Swedish fish in a barrel.
我们不能眼睁睁看着他们被枪杀
We can't just watch them get mowed down.
幸好这家伙打不到
It's a good thing this guy can't hit
-同时两个目标一不♥穿♥装备扮演诱饵
·two targets at the same time. - Playing decoy
诱敌可不是个好主意 杰斯
without our kit ain't a good idea, Jace.
交给我老前辈们
I've got this, old- timers.
别紧张好吗
Easy, all right?
把力气留给平民吧
Save that speed for the civilians.
我一动你就动
When I move, you move.
来吧
Come on!
走走走
Go, go, go!
下楼我们走
Down the stairs, let's go.
收到一号♥
Copy that, 1.
我转达这条信息的
I'll relay that info. -
嘿
Hey.
我要把杰森的情报告诉警♥察♥
I'm going to give the police an intel dump from Jason.
一 你没事吧一真的 去吧
·You good? - Solid. Go.
-好吧一好吧让我看看
AII right. - All right, let's see here.
哦哦我是美国人我是来帮忙的
Oh, oh. I'm an American, I'm here to help.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我是美国♥军♥人在这里参加演习项目
I'm U. S. military, here on a training exercise.
我的四个队友在里面帮助疏散人员
Four of my teammates are inside helping to evacuate people.
你们什么时候行动
When are you moving in?
救护车和护理人员正在赶来
Ambulance and paramedics are on their way.
枪手呢
What about the shooters?
你需要发动袭击 有人正在遇害
You need to assault. People are dying.
跟我说说 雷
Talk to me, Ray.
是的警♥察♥来了但他们在
Yeah, the police are here, but they're holding
等他们的战市小组出现
for their tactical team to show up.
去他妈的特警队简直胡闹
Fuck SWAT. Fucking clown show.
是的
Yeah.
没人进来吗
Nobody's moving in?
在等待战市小组
Waiting for the goddamn tactical team.
那可能要花上几个小时
That could take hours.
你还记得内罗毕吗
You remember Nairobi?
这些人没时间了杰斯
These people don't got time, Jace.
是啊 也就我们
Yeah, we're the only motherfuckers here
能帮上忙
who can do anything.
是时候转入攻势了
Time to go on the offensive.
四个拿着AK的家伙对抗四个拿着手♥机♥的家伙
Four guys with AKs against four guys with cell phones
这不是一场公平的战斗不管是不是无敌的B队
isn't a fair fight, almighty Bravo or not.
要是神探南茜在就已经解决了这个案子了
Nancy Drew already solved this case.
我们的武器库像小提琴弦一样细
Our arsenal is as thin as a fiddle string.
我奶奶总是教我不要
My grandninny always taught me not
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表