剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Like, surprisingly generous.
-我知道。
- No I know.
所以,嗯,
So, um,
我想我该走了。
I guess I should go.
今晚我要毕业了。
I have my graduation tonight, so.
-现在才11点。
- Well, it's only eleven.
我付你今天的钱。
And I am paying you for the day.
-我完全明白。
- I totally get that.
我要呆到四点。
I will stay until four.
- 5点结束,但是没问题。
- Day ends at five, but sure.
(狗叫)
(Dog barks)
约翰尼:达米安斯蒂尔。
Johnny: Damian Steele.
好的,我们回头见!再见。
Okay, we will see you soon! Bye.
是的。
Yeah.
史蒂夫!史蒂夫!
Stevie! Stevie!
史提夫:你试过重启吗?
Stevie: Have you tried restarting it?
——什么?
- What?
——哦。对不起,我以为你遇到麻烦了
- Oh. Sorry, I thought you were having trouble
又用电脑了。
with the computer again.
——不,不。
- No, no.
我被所有的字母卡住了,但是没有。
Well, I'm stuck on all caps, but no.
过来,看看。
Come here, take a look.
看,票都卖♥♥完了。
Look, we are sold out.
我刚订了最后一个房♥间。
I just booked the last room.
你确定你没有把同样的预订放两次吗?
- Are you sure you didn't put the same reservation in twice?
因为你以前做过。
Because you've done that before.
——没有。订了。
- No. Booked.
我们现在可以打开“客满”标志上的“不”字了。
We can now fire up the 'no' in the 'no vacancy' sign.
-是啊,几年前就烧坏了。
- Oh, yeah, that burnt out years ago.
遗憾的是,这还不是问题,但是……
Sadly it hasn't been an issue, but...
也许我们可以使用“不退款”的标志。
Maybe we could use the 'no' from the 'no refunds' sign.
——好的。我们会弄清楚。
- All right. We'll figure out.
但我为这个小团队感到骄傲。
But I am so proud of this little team.
在这里。来吧。
Up here. Come on.
-我不认为我们是那种人。
- I don't think we're those kind of people.
-在天上!在这里,我们走吧!
- In the sky! Here we go!
是啊!大的一天!
Yeah! Big day!
大日子,史蒂夫!
Big day, Stevie!
莫伊拉:只要我们还有时间,
Moira: As long as we have some time,
我想我们可以再来一次
I thought we might revisit
这个令人愉快的数字。
this delightful little number.
我甚至不记得我们为什么停止工作了。
I can't even remember why we stopped working on it.
-因为我们是合奏团
- Because we are an ensemble group
这需要一个领唱
And this requires a lead vocal
刚好在你的范围内。
that just happens to be in your range.
罗尼,
- Ronnie,
当我们中的一个人发光,我们所有人都会发光。
when one of us shines, all of us shine.
这就是合奏的意义。
That is the meaning of ensemble.
——对不起,姑娘们。
- Sorry, gals.
我刚接了个电♥话♥。
I just got caught up on the phone.
我有一个好消息和一些坏消息。
I have good news and some bad news.
——哦。没有好消息就是坏消息吗?
- Oh. Is the bad news that there is no good news?
我阿姨过去经常和我玩这个游戏。
My aunt used to play this game with me a lot.
-好消息是我刚挂了电♥话♥
- The good news is I just got off the phone
参加小镇大声音节
with the little towns big voices festival
埃尔姆代尔鸣禽不得不退出
and the Elmdale songbirds have had to drop out
在最后一刻。
at the last minute.
他们得了严重的胃病
They got a terrible stomach flu
直接穿过它们。
that just run right through them.
所以节日里的人都很好奇
So the festival was wondering
如果爵士乐队今晚能来的话!
if the Jazzagals could sub in tonight!
(高兴地喘气)-哦,哇。
(Happy gasps) - Oh, wow.
-当然坏消息是
- And of course the bad news is
莫伊拉和我不能参加了。
that Moira and I won't be able to attend.
(失望的反应)
(Disappointed reactions)
——哦。对不起,为什么我不能?
- Oh. I'm sorry, w-why can't I?
-因为你女儿就要高中毕业了。
- Because your daughter is graduating high school.
——哦。那将是多么美妙的一夜啊
- Oh. And what a grand night it will be
给你和你的钱。
for you and your charges.
但是玫瑰不会出现在毕业典礼上。
But the Roses' will not be at graduation.
不,亚历克西斯威逼我们不要参加。
No, Alexis has veritably browbeaten us not to attend.
如果她自己跳过这整件事,我也不会感到惊讶。
I wouldn't be surprised if she skips the whole affair herself.
她是一个顽皮的小仙女。所以…
Waggish little nymph, that she is. So...
-那我想只有我了
- Well, then I guess it's just me
无法参加音乐节的人
who won't be making it to the festival.
-别担心,乔斯林,我们会让你骄傲的。
- Oh, Jocelyn, don't worry we will do you proud.
我想我们可能已经得到了完美的数字。
I think we might just have the perfect number for it.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
*
*
(门吱吱地开了又关了)
(Door creaks open and shut)
(钥匙叮当)
(Keys jingle)
-看看你…
- Well, look at you...
你是灿烂的。
You are radiant.
——几乎没有。
- Hardly.
-是的,亚历克西斯。
- You are, Alexis.
哦,我建议不要用学士帽。
Oh, I'd advise against the mortarboard.
它会把头发弄平,把焦点拉开
It'll flattens the hair and pull focus away
从那张美丽的脸。
from that beautiful face.
-我想每个人都得戴。
- Well, I think everyone has to wear one.
——嗯。但如果你不戴,你就会脱颖而出。
- Hm. But by not wearing one, you'll stand out.
而且你又老了十岁
And by the fact that you're a good ten years older
比其他人。
than everyone else.
——好的。
- Okay.
嗯,这是直的吗?看起来还好吧?
Um, is this straight? Does it look okay?
——嗯。
- Mhm.
我真为你骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
-我不知道为什么。
- I don't know why.
每个人都从高中毕业。
Everybody graduates from high school.
-你知道,这并不容易。尤其是在你这个年纪。
- You know, it isn't easy. Especially at your age.
-好了,你能不能别再说了。
- Okay, Can you please stop saying that.
-亚历克西斯,你工作很努力
- Alexis, you've worked very hard
既然你这么做了
and now that you've done this,
世界将为你敞开。
the world is gonna open up wide for you.
-嗯,你知道…
- Um, you know...
如果你想来的话,现在还不晚。
It's not too late if you wanna come.
-嘿,没事的。别为我担心。
- Hey, it's okay. Don't worry about me.
妈妈会没事的。
Mommy is going to be fine.
我会尊重你的意愿。
And I'll respect your wishes.
-我只是说如果你想来的话
- I'm just saying like if you do wanna come.
-现在有点晚了。
- Well, it's a little late now.
-不管怎样,如果你有计划,那也没关系。
- Whatever, if you have plans that's totally fine.
-现在我知道了。
- Now I do.
现在我要和爵士乐队开一场大型音乐会。
Now I'm doing a big concert with the Jazzagals.
因为是你告诉我们的
because you're the one who told us
你不想让任何人在场。
you didn't want anyone there.
——好的。完全是,完全没问题。
- Okay. Totally is, it's totally fine.
-我早知道了。
- Had I known.
-反正又长又无聊。
- It's gonna be long and boring anyway so.
——亚历克西斯。
- Alexis.
亚历克西斯,我希望你知道
Alexis, I hope you know
你一直是,也将永远是
that you have been and always will be
我的首要任务之一。
one of my top priorities.
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
-好吧,待会儿见。
- Well, we'll see you afterwards.
到时候我们会有很多东西庆祝的。
We'll all have lots to celebrate then.
我们所有的人。
All of us.
(蟋蟀唧唧声)
(Crickets chirp)
(音乐起温柔的)
(Music plays softly)
-我差点没看见你
- I almost didn't see you there
在星期五晚上疯狂的晚餐人群中
through the mad rush of the Friday night dinner crowd.
-我预订了房♥间,这让我松了一口气。
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表