剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- I will not be tried and condemned
像你们这样的人。
by the likes of you two.
-那现在会发生什么?-是的。
- So what's gonna happen now? - Yeah.
-会不会因为我们而发生监护权之争?
- Is there gonna be like a custody battle over us?
——大卫,停止。
- David, stop.
-我们得过周末
- We gonna have to like spend weekends
在罗兰那边,还是?
over at Roland's now, or?
——晚安,亚历克西斯。
- Goodnight, Alexis.
-我们叫他罗兰叔叔吗?
- Do we call him uncle Roland?
-好了,够了,大卫。
- All right, that is enough, David.
——没有。我是说,我知道,罗兰是市长
- No. I mean, I get it, Roland is the mayor,
和别人一起工作很困难
and it's very difficult to work with someone
你喜欢的人。
who you're attracted to.
-是的。就像你和泰德一样?
- Yeah. Like you and Ted?
——不!我现在正在取笑我的爸爸妈妈,大卫。
- No! I'm making fun of mom and dad right now, David.
-做完了。回你们房♥间去。
- And we're done. Back to your rooms.
我只是想让你知道
Um, I just want you to know
不管别人怎么说
that no matter what anyone says,
您将永远是我们的第一个爸爸。
you will always be our first dad.
晚安,各位。——好的。
Good night. - Okay.
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表