剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- You're literally here in the restaurant!
-因为我正要告诉他
- Because I was gonna tell him
我要和他分手
that I was breaking up with him.
——呵呵,好的。
- Ohhh, okay.
-嗯,好吧。
- Uh, yeah, fine.
(叹息)
(Sighs)
但如果这能让你感觉好点
But if it makes you feel any better,
没有人比我更讨厌我了。
nobody hates me more than me.
一般来说。
Generally speaking.
-好吧,我也会这么做的。
- Fair enough, I would've done the same thing.
-给你,罗斯先生。
- Here you go, Mr. Rose.
这是你的秘诀。
This is your share of the tips.
-特维拉,我不能拿钱
- Oh Twyla, I can't take any money.
-我坚持,这是你应得的
- I insist, you earned it.
-我得承认
- Well, I have to admit,
我已经很久没有这么努力了。
I haven't worked this hard in a long time.
-听你这么说我很高兴。
- I'm glad to hear it.
(极好的)
(Clinking)
-虽然这些东西有些客户
- Although the things some of these customers
我可以帮你接通!
can put you through!
-(笑)哦,我知道。
- (Laughs) Oh, I know.
-在你太忙的时候开玩笑,
- Joking when you're way too busy,
试着告诉你他们想要怎样烹饪食物。
trying to tell you how they want their food cooked.
-我自己也有过这样的经历
- I've experienced a bit of that myself.
-是啊,我想也许…
- Yeah, you know, I think maybe um...
你应该保留我的那份小费。
you should keep my share of the tips.
-没必要,罗斯先生。
- That's not necessary, Mr. Rose.
-不,就当作是补偿吧。
- No, just think of it as a little reparation pay.
-这还不够呢!
- Well, that doesn't even begin to cover it!
(笑)
(Both laugh)
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表