剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Jazzigals乔斯林:好的,
Jocelyn: Okay, Jazzigals,
让我们集♥合♥做个热身运动吧!
let's gather in for a warm-up!
好吧!
Okay!
-在我们开始之前
- Oh, before we start,
我只是想警告大家
I just wanted warn everybody,
有一个杀人犯在逃。
there is a murderer on the loose.
在这个小镇上。
In this town.
——哦。
- Uh-oh.
-伙计们,抬起头,睁大眼睛。
- So heads up, eyes peeled, guys.
莫伊拉:特维拉,你还好吧?
Moira: Twyla, are you all right?
-我会…
- I will be...
如果这个周末我能和几个朋友聚一聚的话
if I can get a few friends together this weekend
抓住凶手。
to catch this murderer.
在那之前,这将是一个谜!
Until then, it shall remain a mystery!
-我想我知道这是怎么回事了!
- Oh, I think I know where this is going!
-这周末是我的神秘谋杀派对。
- It's my murder mystery party this weekend.
-哦,我明白了!
- Oh, I see!
-如果我吓到谁了,很抱歉。
- Sorry if I scared anyone.
我还怕你今年拿不到呢!
Jocelyn: I was scared you weren't gonna have it this year!
约翰和我过去常参加“大闭眼睛”派对
- John and I used to attend "Eyes Wide Shut" parties
在卡斯特罗兄弟”。
at the Castros'.
不过我猜你今晚的活动
Though I'm guessing your evening's activities
可能有些不同。
might be somewhat different.
-我不知道
- I don't know,
它可以变得非常狂野。
it can get pretty wild.
-是啊,你永远不知道今晚会怎样结束!
- Oh yeah, you never know how the evening's gonna end!
——或者当!
- Or when!
-约翰和我很乐意帮你抓到这个疯子
- Well, John and I would love to help you ensnare this maniac,
但是我们这周六晚上已经有安排了。
but we have plans this Saturday night.
-哦,派对实际上是在周五。
- Oh well, the party's actually Friday.
-我有一半的机会。
- I had a 50/50 chance there.
-所以你能来?
- So you can come?
-哦,我很乐意回复,因为…
- Oh, I would be pleased to rsvp as...
悬而未决。
pending.
只要我再检查一遍
Just, uh, as soon as I double check,
和圆回来。
and circle back.
——Mhmm。
- Mhmm.
-哦,这太棒了!
- Oh, this is gonna be so great!
*
*
-下午1点,太好了。
- 1 P.M., terrific.
是的,期待。
Yeah, looking forward.
再见。
Bye.
-有人订房♥间了吗?
- Did somebody book a room?
-更好的是,有人会预订房♥间。
- Even better, someone might book a room.
-怎样才能更好?
- How is that better?
-如果这样的话,很多人会预订房♥间的。
- A lot of people might book a room if this goes through.
-好吧,但你还是用"可能"这个词
- Okay, but you're still using the word "might."
-那是Elm Glen高尔夫俱乐部
- That was the Elm Glen Golf Club.
他们想和我们一起打包。
They wanna put together a package with us.
一个高尔夫球周末,
a weekend of golf,
住豪华汽车旅馆。
and a stay at a luxurious motel.
-那是什么汽车旅馆?
- What motel is that?
-我要让他们把废话写出来
- I'm gonna let them work out the verbiage,
但结果是:
but the upshot is this:
在250美元的包装上,
on a $250 dollar package,
整整40美元进了我们的口袋。
a cool $40 goes into our pockets.
听起来对他们来说是个更好的交易。
- That sounds like a better deal for them.
-都是关于搭建桥梁的,史蒂夫。
- Well, it's all about building bridges, Stevie.
但问题是,
But here's the thing,
即使交易失败,
even if this deal falls through,
我们仍然有一个下午的时间在高尔夫球场!
we still get an afternoon on a golf course!
——“我们?”
- "We?"
-这对我们来说是个大日子,史提夫!
- This is a big day for us, Stevie!
-你知道已经三年了
- You know it's been three years
自从我打了一圈高尔夫球之后?
since I've played a round of golf?
——是的,嗯…我不太喜欢打高尔夫球。
- Yeah, um... golf's not really my thing.
除了高中的时候有一分
Except there was this one point in high school
大家都说我是哪里剪的这个发型
where I got this haircut that everyone said
让我看起来像是参加了LPGA。
made me look like I was in the LPGA.
-听着,我相信你会有用的
- Well, listen, I'm sure you could use
一个下午的户外活动,好吗?
an afternoon outdoors, okay?
把它看作是一个团队建设的练习。
Think of it as a team-building exercise.
——好的。
- Okay.
我甚至可以让你开手推车。
I might even let you drive the cart.
你能在车上喝酒吗?-是的。
- Can you drink on the cart? - Yeah.
-好吧,我去拿“15分钟后回来”的牌子。
- Well, I will get the "back in 15 minutes" sign.
-要花15分钟以上。
- Well, it's gonna take longer than 15 minutes.
-你必须给人们希望。
- You have to give people hope.
(音乐响起,顾客闲聊)
(Music plays, patrons chatter)
-那么,罗斯太太
- So, Mrs. Rose,
我不是想给你压力
I don't mean to pressure you,
但我急于想知道——
but I am anxious to know--
-可以理解,BLT,不要面包。
- Understandably, yes, BLT please, no bread.
-我是说你会不会来
- Oh, I meant if you were coming
去神秘谋杀派对
to the murder mystery party.
-哦,是的。
- Oh that, yes.
-是的,你是?
- Yes, you are?
-只是现在是周末,特蕾拉
- It's just that it's the end of the week Twyla,
所以那总是塞满了。
so that's always chockablock.
还有孩子们……
And then there are the kids...
它们两个,
Well, both of them,
大卫,亚历克西斯。
David, Alexis.
-我知道你很忙我只是我不知道
- Well, I know you're busy, I was just-I don't know,
我只是希望你能带点什么
I was just hoping you'd bring a little something
参加晚会。
to the party.
-也许有点名人的味道。
- A touch of celebrity, perhaps.
-我在想百吉饼咬——啊!
- I was actually thinking bagel bites. - Ah!
-我说过这是家常便饭吗?
- Did I mention it was a potluck?
-哦,你肯定没有。
- Oh, you most certainly did not.
-我想问问别人
- Well, I would ask someone else,
只是到目前为止还没有人来。
it's just that uh, so far no one is coming.
-没人来参加你的派对?
- No one's coming to your party?
-说句公道话派对还有几个小时才到
- Well, in fairness, the party is still a few hours away,
有些人确实说过
and some people did say that if another thing
应该发生的事情没有发生,
that's supposed to happen doesn't happen,
然后他们可能会来。
then they might be able to come.
所以,这很好。
So, that's good.
-到现在为止你的客人名单上还没有人?
- So as of now you have no one on your guest list?
-我不应该说没人
- Well, I shouldn't have said no one.
我妈妈会来的,
My mom will come,
她可能会带她约会的人来。
and she'll probably bring whoever she's dating.
他很可能会带一些年轻的朋友来。
And he'll most likely bring some younger friend.
-特维拉,这太不可接受了!
- Twyla, this is unacceptable!
在你的派对上有无数的策略来提高数字!
There are myriad tactics to boost numbers at your party!
好吧,你先介绍几位有影响力的嘉宾。
Well, you start by comping a few influential guests.
你会惊讶于有那么多名人出席
You'd be shocked at how many celebrities show up to a thing
免费的和牛滑块。
with the promise of a free wagyu slider.
-我不收钱,这只是玩玩。
- I-I'm not charging anyone, this is just for fun.
-哦,比我想象的还要糟!
- Oh, this is worse than I assumed!
来杯招牌鸡尾酒怎么样?
How about a signature cocktail?
-我没想过。
- I hadn't thought of that.
-好吧你不是应该-是啊
- Okay, shouldn't you be-- - Oh, yeah.
-好的,我们要开始跟进了。
- Okay, we're going to start with follow-up.
你确保了你的VIP名单,
You secure your VIP list,
然后你从那里往下走。
and you work your way down from there.
(鸟鸣啾啾)
(Birds chirp)
(砰地关上一扇门)
(Door slams)
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hi.
——史蒂夫在哪儿?
- Where's Stevie?
-嗯,我不知道,但她会在15分钟后回来。
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表