剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- What?
-没什么,我只是
- Nothing, I'm just uh,
我很高兴你很好地利用了我的名片。
I'm so glad you made such good use of my business card.
对不起,我没接电♥话♥,我正在忙呢。
I'm sorry I didn't pick up, I was at a thing.
-你最好别去
- Well, best you didn't.
-但我收到了你所有的留言。
- But I got all your messages.
-我只听了第一遍
- Ah, um, and just listened to the first one,
然后擦掉剩下的?
and then erased the rest?
-不不不——不是吗?
- No, no, no, no. - No?
-不,我都听了
- No, I listened to all of them,
我不得不把它们拼凑起来。
I kinda had to, to piece them together.
实际上,我给我的几个朋友演奏过,
Actually, I played them for a few friends of mine,
我在一个生日派对上,
I was at a birthday party,
所以有很多人参与进来。
so there were a lot of people weighing in.
——好吧,嗯…
- Okay, um...
-开个玩笑,我不是为任何人而玩的。
- Just kidding, I didn't play them for anybody.
-我觉得前几个很幽默,大卫
- I thought the first few were very humorous, David,
然后我就失去了兴趣。
and then I lost interest.
-我可能在这里用免提电♥话♥播放过。
- I may have played them here on speaker phone.
——好的。
- Okay.
我能拿到文件吗,然后我就可以
Can I just get the paperwork, and then I can--
-你知道,这些信息的好处
- You know, the good thing about the messages
我能得到足够的信息吗
was that I was able to get enough information
来填你的表格
to fill out your forms.
——哦。
- Oh.
-我希望我能记得。
- I wish I could remember.
-好主意,你的生意。
- It's a good idea, your business.
重塑本地♥产♥品和工艺品的品牌,
Rebranding local products and crafts,
非常创新。
it's very inventive.
——谢谢。-我喜欢这个名字。
- Thanks. - And I like the name.
"玫瑰药剂师"
"Rose Apothecary," you know,
这就够自命不凡了。
it's just pretentious enough.
-我们会说这是自命不凡吗?
- Would we call that pretentious,
还是……永恒的吗?
or... timeless?
-我一听到动静就给你打电♥话♥。
- So I'll call you when I hear something.
如果我找不到你
And hey, if I don't get a hold of you,
我就哦,
I'll just uh,
留个口信。
leave a message.
-好的,谢谢。
- Okay, thanks.
——再见!
- Ciao!
(门砰砰声)
(Door thuds)
-努力了吧?
- Hard at it, huh?
——Mhmm。
- Mhmm.
-亲爱的,我很抱歉。
- You know honey, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉多管闲事,我只是想帮忙。
I'm sorry for interfering, I was only trying to help.
-你为什么不帮我在私立学校作弊
- Why couldn't you have helped me cheat in private school,
像其他人的父母一样?!
like everyone else's parents?!
-因为那时候我没能帮你作弊
- Because I wasn't around to help you cheat back then,
我后悔了!
and I regret it!
我的意思是,不在身边。
Not being around, I mean.
我认为这是部分原因
And I think that's part of the reason
这次我想帮你作弊。
I wanted to help you cheat this time.
尽管……
Although...
我不认为这是作弊。
I don't really consider it cheating.
——嗯。好吧,是的。
- Mmm. okay, well, it is.
-是的,但是…
- It is, but is it...
剽窃你♥爸♥爸写的东西,
really plagiarism to take something your dad wrote,
把它写在你的论文里,声称它是你的吗?
and put it in your paper, and claim it as your own?
-是的,就是这样。
- Yes, that's exactly what it is.
——嗯…
- Well...
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我以前可能低估了你
And I may have underestimated you before,
但现在的情况肯定不是这样。
but that is certainly not the case now.
——谢谢。
- Thank you.
-你知道为什么吗,亲爱的?因为你更好……
- And you know why, honey? because you're better...
“比”。
"than" that.
——谢谢。
- Thank you.
-不,你最好…
- N-No, you're better...
“比”。
"than" that.
-好吧,我比那个好多了。
- Okay, I'm better then that.
-不是更好,更好…
- Not better then that, better...
于此。
than that.
-好吧,我不知道你现在在说什么!
- Okay, I don't know what you're talking about right now!
-好吧,如果你不想要我帮忙
- All right, well if you don't want my help,
而不是“我想我要走了。”
"than" I guess I'll leave.
-好的,谢谢!
- Okay, thank you!
-好吧,回头见…“比”。
- Okay, I'll see you later... "than."
——再见!
- Bye!
啊!
Ugh!
(硬币摇铃)
(Coins rattle)
(可以发出咚咚的声音)
(Can clunks)
-嗨。
- Hi.
-从这台机器出来的饮料很冷。
- The drinks out of this machine are very cold.
-哦,好的。——太冷。
- Oh, good. - Too cold.
当我握住它们的时候,它们会刺痛我的手。
When I hold them, they sting my hands.
-我们得给你找些拳击手套。
- We'll have to find you some mittens.
-我很容易冻伤。
- I'm quite prone to frostbite.
-我知道那篇评论是你写的
- I know you wrote that review.
把我的经验讲出来是我的责任
- It's my responsibility to relate my experience
给其他客户。——是吗?
to other customers. - Is it?
-我还没说热水是棕色的呢
- I didn't even mention that the hot water runs brown
三秒钟。
for three seconds.
-好吧,我同意
- All right, I'll agree,
这家汽车旅馆需要改进一下。
this motel could use some improvements.
但是你的评论会吓跑我们需要的客人
But your review will scare off the guests we need
来承担这些改进。
to afford those improvements.
-我只是实话实说。
- I was just being honest.
——我明白了。
- I see.
那我想我应该诚实点。
Then I suppose I should be honest.
我女儿嫁给了一个原来是她叔叔的人。
My daughter married a man who turned out to be her uncle.
——我很抱歉?
- I'm sorry?
-她认为已经被处决的那个卑鄙的叔叔
- The lowlife uncle she believed to have been executed
几年前被印度卡特尔组织
years before by the Indian cartel.
这都是我前夫的事
This is all on my ex-husband's side,
我是好人,我女儿也是。
I'm good people, and so's my daughter.
她和雷文的事故没有任何关系。
She had nothing to do with Raven's accident.
当Bangalores终于找到匕♥首♥时
When the Bangalores finally found Dagger,
给了他应得的报应
and gave him what he deserved,
他们威胁要烧毁汽车旅馆
they threatened to burn down the motel,
让我怀孕的孩子身无分文
and leave my pregnant baby penniless.
这个旅馆吗?
- This motel?
她恳求他们让她保留这个地方,
She begged them to let her keep this place,
作为回报,她答应给他们一部分利润。
and she promised them a cut of the profits in return.
他们笑着离开了,
They laughed, and left,
但首先要剃掉她所有美丽的头发!
but not without first shaving all her beautiful hair!
当人们问我,你为什么在这里无偿工作?
When people ask me, why do you work here for nothing?
我告诉他们,这是我的骨肉!
I tell them, this is my flesh and blood!
我这么做是为了她!
I do this for her!
没有什么!她是我的一切!
Nothing! She is my everything!
-好吧,哇,我不知道。
- Okay, wow, I had no idea.
我可以把那篇评论记下来。
I can take down that review.
-我-我会把它取下来的
- Oh, I-- - I'll take it down.
-做你该做的。
- Oh, do what you must.
(哭泣)
(Sobs)
(鸟鸣啾啾)
(Birds chirp)
(人们闲聊,盘子叮当作响)
(People chatter, dishes clink)
-早上好,玫瑰们。
- Good morning, Roses.
我只是过来祝贺亚历克西斯
I just wanted to pop by to congratulate Alexis
在她的经济学论文上。
on her economics paper.
约翰尼:哦,亲爱的,这真是个好消息!
Johnny: Oh honey, that's great news!
-我们学术界的小女人!
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表