剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Why should the person who is performing surgery on your pet
必须要有六块腹肌?!
have to have a six pack?!
-你有六块腹肌。-这不是重点!
- You have a six pack. - That's not the point!
和…还没到6;
And... it's not a full six yet;
这就是为什么我现在要用碎纸机。
that's why I'm shredding right now.
-我不知道,在我看来这是个很聪明的活动。
- I don't know, it looks like a pretty smart campaign to me.
-如果他想卖♥♥淫
- If he wants to sell sex,
那他应该在“花♥花♥公♥子♥洞穴”找份工作!
then he should just get a job down at the Dude Cave!
他赚的钱比当兽医还多!
He'd make more money than being a vet!
-什么是花♥花♥公♥子♥洞穴?
- Um, what's the Dude Cave?
-城外一家全是男人的脱衣舞俱乐部。
- It's the all male strip club outside of town.
我的堂兄德韦恩在那里工作;他开着一辆克尔维特。
My cousin Dwayne works there; he drives a corvette.
-好吧…
- Okay...
听着,你也许该考虑点什么
Listen, you might wanna think about spicing up
你接近了一点。
your approach a little bit.
底线是我没有上过医学院
- The bottom line is that I did not go to med school
只是为了剥削无辜的小狗
just to exploit innocent puppies
为了掩饰我极端的虚荣心!
as a cover for my extreme vanity!
-但人们喜欢极端的虚荣!
- But people love extreme vanity!
它们喜欢小狗,
And they love puppies,
所以你必须至少给他们两个中的一个。
so you have to give them at least one of the two.
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
——哦!我们要领养的兔子呢?
- Oh! What about the bunnies that we have up for adoption?
我们可以装个小兔子摄像机
We can set up like, a little bunny cam
从我们的诊所直播
and stream it live from our clinic.
这在讨厌自己工作的人中间很流行,
That is very popular with people who hate their jobs,
或者生活在无爱的婚姻中。
or are in loveless marriages.
-这些人是我们的目标吗?
- Are those the people we wanna be targeting?
-这是免费营销
- Well, it's free marketing,
你可以找到小房♥子
and you can find little homes
给那些没有房♥子的小兔子。
for those little bunnies that don't have any houses.
——好!
- Fine!
但如果这些兔子觉得被剥削了一点点,
But if those bunnies feel exploited even a little bit,
我要拔掉插头了!——是的。
I am pulling the plug! - Yes.
Honeypea。
Honeypea.
莫伊拉:好吧…
Moira: Okay...
这真让我回想起过去。
this is really taking me back.
(咳嗽)
(Coughs)
好吧,大卫,算我一个。
Okay, David, I'll need you to count me in.
-好吧,从什么?
- Okay, um, from what?
-从五开始,
- Start from five,
你忽略了两个和一个。
you leave out the two, and the one.
——好吧,为什么?
- Okay, why?
-因为这是我的过程。
- Because it's my process.
——好的。嗯…
- Okay. Um...
五、四……
Five, four...
——一个。
- One.
看看你都做了些什么!
Look what you've done!
看它躺在那里,毫无生气。
Look at it lying there, lifeless.
然而,在它眼中,
Yet, in its eyes,
我看到黑暗。
I see darkness.
-只是只乌鸦,曼德拉克夫人。
- It's just a crow, Mrs. Mandrake.
——曼德拉草博士。
- Dr. Mandrake.
你一定是在自欺欺人
And you must be kidding yourself
如果你认为不会有更多。
if you think more are not coming.
他们总是做的。
They always do.
他们在看着你,加雷斯。
They're watching you, Gareth.
乌鸦有眼睛,
The crows have eyes,
你最好别去看里面的东西。
and you better not look them in it.
-只是一群乌鸦,曼德雷克医生
- Uh, it-it's just a flock of crows, Dr. Mandrake.
最坏的结果是什么?
What's the worst that can happen?
-你等着瞧吧!
- Oh, you'll see!
而且这不是羊群,我亲爱的孩子……
And it's not a flock, my dear boy...
这是一种谋杀。
it's a murder.
是的,我说的是谋杀。
Yes, I said murder.
加雷思,谋杀!
Gareth, murder!
-抱歉,呃,这是…
- Sorry, um, this is...
只是对《鸟》的一次大剽窃!"
just one big rip off of "The Birds!"
-这是关于乌鸦的!
- This is about crows!
它更具体!
It's much more specific!
——还有对话!
- And the dialogue!
“看,他们带走了克拉拉!”
Uh, "Look, they've taken Clara!"
“他们要把她带到哪里去,克拉拉?”
"Where are they carrying her to, Clara?"
有两个克拉拉吗?!
Are there two Claras?!
-这是个普通的名字。
- It's a common name.
-是的,下一幕发生了
- Yeah, the next scene takes place
在一个大鸟巢里。
in a large bird's nest.
-很少是优质的材料,
- Rarely is the material of quality,
挑战在于如何把它从书中剥离出来。
the challenge is to lift it off the page.
我认为问题的一部分,大卫,
And I think part of the problem, David,
我从你那儿什么也得不到
is that I'm getting nothing from you.
就像在尸体上工作一样。
It's like working off a corpse.
-我觉得你是在利用尸体
- I actually think you do play off a corpse
在下一个场景中,
in the next scene and,
如果我非常诚实的话,
if I'm being perfectly honest,
这一切都有点大了。
this is all playing a bit big.
——嗯!大了。
- Hmph! Big.
-是的。-那是一张便条吗?
- Yeah. - And would that be a note?
我儿子的字条?!
A note, coming from my son?!
我怀了她整整七个月
Who I carried for almost a full seven months,
给一个入围的女演员
to an actress who has been short-listed
超过七个专业
for more than seven major
颇具电视电影吗?
made-for-television motion pictures?
脚本只不过是一个起点。
The script is nothing more than a jumping off point.
-哦,好的。
- Oh, okay.
-再来一次,我算我自己。
- Let's take it again, I'll count myself in.
五,四,三,二…(相机哔哔声)
Five, four, three, two... (Camera beeps)
(门)
(Door opens)
约翰尼:好消息!
Johnny: Great news!
你的新搭档刚订了三个房♥间
Your new partner just booked three rooms,
你今天早上还没来呢
before you even got in this morning.
——哇。
- Wow.
——哈!
- Ha!
三个房♥间,两天,
Three rooms, two days,
“下午,崔西。”
"afternoons only, Trish."
下午只有什么?
What's afternoons only?
-我给她打折了
- Well, I gave her a discount,
因为她只在白天使用房♥间。
because she's only using the rooms during the day.
-所以你是按小时租我们的房♥间?
- So you're renting our rooms by the hour?!
-我们已经四天没有客人了!
- We haven't had a guest in four days!
-他们用这些房♥间做什么?
- What are they using the rooms for?
-她没说
- Well, she didn't say,
只是为了处理她的生意。
Just conducting her business out of them.
-对,你知道那意味着什么。
- Right, and you know what that means.
——没有。-是的。
- No. - Yeah.
不,我不相信你。
No, I-I don't believe you.
-让我猜猜,一定有什么原因
- Let me guess, this has something to do
参加会计会议?
with the accountants' conference?
——是的。
- Yes.
-不,不,你错了。
- No, no, you're mistaken.
史提夫,她会泄露那个信息的
Stevie, she would've disclosed that information
如果是那样的话!
if that were the case!
——真的吗?——没有。
- Really? - No.
但如果这能让你感觉好点
But look, if it makes you feel any better,
我们去看看。
we'll go and check it out.
但事实证明我是对的
But when it turns out I'm right,
这只是一群商业专业人士
and it's just a group of business professionals
减压几个小时,
decompressing for a few hours,
在区域会计师会议的漫长一天中,
during a long day at a regional accountants' conference,
然后我期待一个完整的道歉。
then I expect a full apology.
-你这样说的时候没听见吗?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表