剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
约翰尼:哦,莫伊拉,孩子们……这太没必要了。
Johnny: Oh, Moira, kids... this is so unnecessary.
-什么事?
- What is it?
-这是我们送给你父亲的礼物。
- It's a gift from us to your father.
——好的。是啊,我可不想把我的名字和礼物联♥系♥在一起
- Okay. Yeah, I rather not attach my name to a gift
我没有选择的余地
that I had no hand in selecting.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
-我的天啊。
- Oh my God.
你在哪找到的,亲爱的?
Where'd you find this, honey?
-莫伊拉告诉我在邮局——
- Well, Moira told me it was down at the post office--
-我在和我妻子说话。
- I was talking to my wife.
-范·豪森夫妇在储藏室里找到的
- The Van Housens found it in their storage room
认为我们应该拥有它。
and thought that we should have it.
(震惊喘息声)
- (Shocked gasps)
后面那位是谁?
Who's that in the back?
——这是莫伊拉。
- That's Moira.
——奉承。
- Flattering.
-这是全家福,罗兰。
- It's a family portrait, Roland.
——哦…你…
- Oh...you...
你们看起来都像漫画。
You all look like cartoons.
——哇。-太奇怪了
- Wow. - It's so weird,
我甚至不记得摆过姿势。
I don't even remember posing for this.
-因为你没有。
- Because you didn't.
我们坐在这里的时候,你还在戒毒所。
You were in rehab when we sat for this.
-我没在戒毒所
- I wasn't in rehab,
我去戒毒所探望斯塔夫罗斯。
I was at rehab visiting Stavros.
-哦,对了。
- Oh, that's right.
我们把你的脸画在我助手的身上。
We had your face painted on the body of my assistant.
——嗯。所以你看起来才这么美。
- Hm. That's why you look so good.
(假笑)
- (Fake chuckle)
-好吧,我喜欢。
- Well, I love it.
把这个放进去。
Let's get this inside.
大卫。——嗯?什么?
David. - Huh? What?
- 20美元,我帮你收。
- $20 bucks, I'll give you a hand taking it in.
——是的。大卫。- - - - - -什么? !
- Oh yeah. David. - What?!
- 30美元,我会帮你的。
- $30 buck, I'll help you in with it.
——正确的。大卫!
- Right. David!
-我不知道!什么?什么?什么?
- I don't know what! What? What? What?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
- 40美元,我帮你垫付。
- $40 buck and I'll help you in with in.
我可以一直往上。
I can keep going up.
可以玩这个游戏一整天,伙计。
Can play this game all day, pal.
*
*
-我不知道这个房♥间是不是非常非常小,
- I can't tell if this room is just very, very small,
或者画像非常非常大。
or if the portrait is very, very big.
-好吧,我认为很有可能两个都是真的。
- Well, I think it's quite possible that both are true.
(叹息)
- (Sighs)
你觉得范·豪森把它放大了吗?
Do you think the Van Housens had it enlarged?
-不,这是实际尺寸。
- No, this is the actual size.
记住,Reiner想把它画得两倍大。
Remember, Reiner wanted to paint it twice as big.
-看啊,约翰。
- Oh, look at it, John.
-别担心,我们会…我们会找个地方放的。
- Well, don't worry, we'll... we'll find a place for it.
我们可以从墙上取下东西
You know, we can take things off a wall,
或者重新布置一些家具。
or rearrange some furniture.
也许移走一些假发。
Maybe move some wigs.
哦,约翰,我知道你对过去的日子有多怀念,
- Oh John, I know how nostalgic you still get for the old days,
我只是想为你做点有意义的事。
and I just wanted to do something thoughtful for you.
-哦,莫伊拉,这幅画像是个绝妙的提醒
- Oh, Moira, this portrait is a wonderful reminder
你慷慨的精神
of your generous spirit
和…
and the...
这个家族的强大力量
enormous strength of this family.
——啊……
- Aw...
*
*
(锤击外)
(Hammering outside)
-那是你的果汁吗?
- Um, is that your juice?
——没有。严格地说,我认为这是我们的果汁
- No. Technically, I think it's our juice
因为你刚从冰箱里拿出来的
because you just took it from the fridge
而且没有付钱所以…
and didn't pay for it so...
——嗯。嗯…
- Mhm. Um...
只是我通常不会和别人分享饮料。
It's just that I don't normally share beverages with people.
——真的。这是一个令人震惊的消息。
- Really. That is shocking news.
-是的。是的。
- Yeah. Yeah.
幸运的是,你看起来嘴巴很干净,所以…
Fortunately, you look like you have a clean mouth so...
——对不起。一个干净的嘴吗?
- Sorry. A clean mouth?
是的。有些人的嘴很干净,
Yeah. Some people have nice, clean mouths,
有些人嘴巴邋遢。
and some people have sloppy mouths.
——我明白了。(笑)
- I see. (Chuckles)
嘿,我在想我们的发布会
So, hey, I was thinking about our launch party,
我想我们应该删掉一整页
and I think we should take out like a full page
在当地的新闻上,就这样
in the local news, and just make it-
让它成为一件事,你知道的。
make it a thing, you know.
——嗯。你觉得人们不会来吗?
- Hm. Well, do you not think people are gonna show?
——不,不。我做的事。
- No, no. I do.
我只是想,如果我们要做大,那就做大。
I just think if we're going big, let's go big.
-是的。因为,因为我在想
- Yeah. 'Cause um, 'cause I was thinking
如果我们进行软发射呢?
what if we did like a soft launch.
你知道的,去商店看看
Um, and you know, just test the store out
对一小群人来说
on a small group of people.
就像一份专属贵宾名单
Did like an exclusive VIP guest list,
并且提出,你知道,
and offered, you know,
一个朋友和家人折扣作为激励。
a friends and family discount as incentive.
-哈,现在听起来像
- Ha, now it's sounding like
你认为人们不会来。
you don't think people will show.
-不,我有。
- No, I do.
我确实认为人们会来。
I do think that people will come.
只是,你知道,我看起来像格温妮丝
It's just, you know, I look to like Gwyneth
是谁软发布了goop时事通讯
who soft-launched the goop newsletter
而现在,它是一个蓬勃发展的生活方式出版物
and now it's a thriving lifestyle publication
削减帝国。
slash empire.
-我不知道你在说什么
- I have no idea what you're talking about,
但这取决于你。
but it's up to you.
不管怎样,你都得叫电工来
Either way you need to call the electrician
把这些一周前就该挂起来的灯挂起来
to hang these lights that were supposed to be up a week ago.
-是的。是的。我是等待
- Yeah. Yeah. I was waiting
我在等他的回电。
I was waiting for a call back from him.
嗯。但你知道我要做什么吗?
Hm. But you know what I'm gonna do?
我会跟进的。
I'm gonna follow up.
——确定。
- Sure.
-能把果汁还给我吗?
- Can I have my juice back, please?
——没有。你嘴巴邋遢。
- No. You've got a sloppy mouth.
- Syzlak太太打电♥话♥来了吗?
- Hey, did Mrs. Syzlak call?
她约会迟到了。
She's late for her appointment.
-嗯嗯。她取消了。
- Um yeah. She cancelled.
她说她的猫好多了。
She said that her cat is better.
-她没有养猫。
- She doesn't have a cat.
——好的。对不起,我在想谁?
- Okay. Sorry, who am I thinking of?
嗯,今天有人不来
Um, somebody isn't coming in today
别人的猫更好。
and someone's cat is better.
哦,有人的情况可能更糟……
Oh, and someone's something may be worse...
-一切都好吗?
- Is everything okay?
你通常会记下留言
You usually take down the messages,
即使你忘了给我。
even if you forget to give them to me.
只是我的成绩今天要公布了
- It's just that my grades are being posted today
所以我只是避开了电脑。
so I'm just kind of avoiding the computer.
——哦。O-o-okay。
- Oh. O-o-okay.
这可不行
Well, that's not really an option
不如我来找你。
so how about I just look for you.
-不,没关系,我能行。
- No, it's okay, I can do it.
只是如果我失败了
It's just that if I fail
我下午可能需要休息。
I may need the afternoon off.
-也不可能
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表