剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Both: Ughh!
-我看对了吗?
- Um, am I reading this right?
-“莫伊拉的玫瑰花♥园♥。”
- "The Moira's Rose's Garden."
-好吧,听着,我反复考虑名字
- Okay look, I went back and forth on the name
有几次,我可能…
a couple of times, and I may have...
困惑的雕刻师。
confused the engraver.
-莫伊拉的玫瑰花♥园♥
- The Moira's Rose's Garden.
这么说花♥园♥是献给莫伊拉的玫瑰的?
So the garden is dedicated to a rose that Moira owns?
-我认为撇号♥不够多。
- I don't think that there are enough apostrophes.
-我甚至连花♥园♥里的玫瑰都没看到。
- I don't even see a rose in the garden.
-因为没有玫瑰花了。
- Because there aren't any roses.
-或者我们是玫瑰?
- Or are we the Roses?
-好吧,我要去花♥园♥买♥♥玫瑰,
- Okay, I'm getting roses for the garden,
我——我得到玫瑰花。
I'm-I'm getting roses.
-哦…好吧。
- Oh... okay.
这些数字是干什么用的?
And what are these numbers for?
-那是妈妈的生日,大卫。
- That's mom's birthday, David.
-这是最后四位数
- Those are the last four digits
你父亲的信♥用♥卡♥
of your father's credit card.
-这是一个复杂的订单,对吧?
- It was a complicated order form, all right?
有很多领域需要填补。
There were a lot of fields to fill in.
-嗯,我希望你能买♥♥到很便宜的东西。
- Um, I hope you got a really good deal on this.
-是按信寄的,所以他多付了钱
- It's by the letter, so he paid extra
为了那些撇号♥。”
for those apostrophe "S's."
-够了,够了。
- Okay, enough, enough.
对你母亲来说,这仍然是一个很大的荣誉。
This is still a very big honor for your mother.
不是吗?
Is it not?
——嗯……——是吗?
- Mhm... - Yes?
——嗯。
- Mhm.
-所以我们死后
- So when we die,
我们都要埋在这里吗?
are we all gonna be buried here?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表