剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
-亚历克西斯,我有件事…——哦,太棒了。嗯…
- Alexis, I have a favour... - Oh, great. Um...
我想搭你的车去上班。
I would love a ride to work.
-我是说,我想请你帮个忙。
- I meant, I have a favour to ask.
-你刚才说要帮你忙。
- You just said that you have a favour.
比如,对我来说。
As in, for me.
——谁说我有件事要帮你?”
- Well, who says that, 'I have a favour for you?'
——好的。你是说你不能开车送我去上班吗?
- Okay. Are you saying that you can't drive me to work?
-不,我不能。
- No, I can't.
我需要你这周五去汽车旅馆上班。
I need you to work the motel this Friday.
——咦!什么? !
- Ewww! What?!
-这些天我们都在努力工作,亲爱的。
- We're all pitching in these days, dear.
比如共♥产♥主义者或非工会演员。
Like communists or non-union actors.
——好的。我很乐意,
- Okay. Well, I would love to,
但是星期五是我的高中毕业典礼。
but it's my high school graduation on Friday.
-你这周五毕业?
- Your graduation is this Friday?
——嗯。——什么?
- Mhm. - What?
-我没告诉你是因为我不想让你来。
- I didn't tell you because I don't want you to come.
我不得不♥穿♥那件衣服,已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough that I have to wear that
不黑裙子
unflattering black dress
然后是帽子上的东西
and then the hat with the thing on it
在我不认识的人面前
in front of people that I don't know.
-是啊,我不去。
- Yeah, I'm not going.
我参加了你的第一次毕业典礼
I was at your first graduation
你不在那也不是我的错
and it's not my fault that you weren't there.
-我们都得走,大卫
- We all have to go, David,
除非你有什么特别的借口。
unless you have some special excuse.
-今天是我生日。
- It's my birthday.
-是的。嗯…
- Yeah. Well...
我们,我们没有忘记。
We, we didn't forget.
-不,我们已经谈了好几个星期了。
- No, we've been talking about it for weeks.
-你说了好几个星期了。
- You've been talking about it for weeks.
-我们得过个生日
- Well, we'll just have to have a birthday
和毕业庆典融为一体。
and graduation celebration all in one.
-是的。我对那种选择很不感兴趣。
- Yeah. I'm very uninterested in that option.
-我也是。
- As am I.
——没有。严重不来。
- No. Seriously don't come.
-他们不能说我们没试过。
- They can't say we didn't try.
——啊。——什么?
- Ugh. - What?
——汪……大卫。
- Woof... David.
*
*
(轻音乐响起)
(Light Jazz music plays)
-哦,能给我一张礼品收据吗?
- Oh, can I get a gift receipt for that?
这是周年纪念。
It's for an anniversary.
——哦。你真体贴。
- Oh. Well, isn't that thoughtful.
我希望每个人都能记住这样的特殊日子,
I wish everyone remembered special days like that,
但是,唉,这个世界不再是这样了。
but, alas, that's not what this world is anymore.
-我就把礼物收据拿走吧。
- I'll just take that gift receipt.
-是的。好吧。
- Yeah. Okay.
你是个好人。——嗯。
You're a good person. - Uh.
(门咯吱声)
(Door creaks)
-一切都好吗?
- Is everything okay?
-是的。它很好。
- Yeah. It's fine.
——好的。
- All right.
-有个问题。
- Here is a question.
你的家人有没有忘记过你的生日?
Um, has your family ever forgotten your birthday?
就像你的父母和姐姐
Like your parents and your sister,
集体,作为一个整体?
collectively, as a whole?
-那就不行
- That would be a no.
不,我们总是有一些聚会。
No, we've always had some kind of party.
——哦。
- Oh.
-事实上,有时是两方。
- In fact, sometimes two parties.
在放学前和我的朋友们一起玩。
One before school ended with my friends.
然后又和我的家人一起
And then another with my family
和我的表兄弟姐妹在一起,他们更像兄弟姐妹。
with my cousins who were kinda more like siblings.
但是他们忘记了其他事情。
But they, they forget other things.
-是的。我肯定。是的。
- Yeah. I'm sure. Yeah.
-我想大概是你的生日吧?
- I'm kinda piecing together that it might be your birthday?
-是的。
- Yes, it is.
-生日快乐。
- Well, happy birthday.
我们多大了
How old are we--
你今天有什么计划吗?
Do you have any plans for today or?
-我打算吃个药丸
- Ah, I plan on popping a pill,
哭了一会儿,早早就睡着了。
crying a bit and falling asleep early.
只是一个普通的工作日晚上。
So just a regular weeknight.
-听起来很有趣!
- Well, it sounds like fun!
——这是。
- It is.
-你试过热带咖啡馆吗?
- You ever tried the cafe tropical?
我曾听到人们对如何做到这一点赞不绝口
I've heard people raving about how
食物是“适度可食用的”。
"moderately edible" the food is there.
——好吧,是的。
- Well, yes.
-我们可以一起去吃生日晚餐
- We could, we could go for a birthday dinner.
-你没必要这么做。
- You don't have to do that.
-不,我愿意
- No, I-I'd like to.
——确定。
- Sure.
-八点钟吧。
- Let's say eight o'clock.
——好的。——好的。
- Okay. - Okay.
(喷洒)
(Spritzing)
-那些现在是湿的。
- Those are wet now.
-那可太过分了。
- That's a lot of sritzing.
-我来擦干-好的
- I'm gonna dry those off. - Okay.
-好吧,今天早上另一个女孩送来了她的简历。
- Okay, another girl dropped off her resume this morning.
泰德,你读过这些吗?
Ted, have you read these?
这些真的很令人印象深刻。
These are actually very impressive.
这里有些人上过学
There are people here who went to school
专门用于兽医。
specifically for vet stuff.
-是啊,你知道的
- Yeah, well, y'know,
通常鼓励正式的培训。
formal training is usually encouraged.
-我没有接受过正式的训练。
- Well, I don't have formal training.
这个人协助手术。
This person assisted with surgeries.
那是我应该做的事吗?
Is that something that I should be doing?
——没有。上帝没有。
- No. God no.
-泰德,如果有人能帮你
- Well, Ted, if there are people here that can help you,
你应该雇佣他们。
you should hire them.
——嗯…
- Well...
我对你的工作很满意。
I'm very happy with the job that you're doing.
和我…我喜欢你在这里。
And I... I like having you here.
-我喜欢待在这里,但是…
- Well, I like being here, but...
不太像……蒂芙尼Seraris(读取)。
not as much as like... (reads) Tiffany Seraris.
可怜的小家伙去了猫夏令营。
The poor thing went to cat camp.
-你在说什么?
- So what are you saying?
-我是说我没意识到
- Well, I'm saying I didn't realize
有一大堆更有资格的人
that there was a huge pile of way more qualified people
就像等待被雇佣一样。
just like waiting to be hired.
-是的。但是你的学习。
- Yeah. But you're learning.
-我知道,但我要抢别人的桌子。
- I know, but I'm taking someone's desk here.
比如有些人真的很想触摸动物。
Like someone who actually wants to touch animals a lot.
喜欢……
Like...
也许有一份我更适合的工作。
Maybe there's a job out there that I'm better suited for.
还有一些很漂亮,
And some other like gorgeous,
一个略显不合格的女孩坐在我的办公桌前
slightly under qualified girl is sitting at my desk
问自己同样的问题。
asking herself the same question.
-好吧…
- Okay...
-我才意识到我想进来
- I'm just realizing that wanting to come in
嘲笑你的动物双关语是不够的
and laugh at your animal puns isn't enough
当这里有人的时候。
when there is like people here.
-那是真的笑吗?
- Those were genuine laughs?
——有时,是的。
- Sometimes, yeah.
-嗯,我不能说招待会会这么有趣,
- Well, I can't say the reception will be as fun,
但你真是太慷慨了,亚历克西斯。
but that's really generous of you, Alexis.
惊人的慷慨。
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表