剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
so I know you'll wanna know that um...
我们要建一个花♥园♥。
we're gonna build a flower garden.
-而且越来越好!
- And it gets better!
-我想一定是这样。
- I imagine it must.
-我们会以你的名字命名。
- We're gonna name it after you.
哦,看这里,
Oh, and look at that right there,
彻底的震惊了!
utter shock!
-现在,我真是受宠若惊
- Now, I'm flattered beyond all reason,
但我忍♥不住想
but I can't help but think
这些钱可以用在其他地方,
the money could be better spent elsewhere,
对道路进行了必要的改善,
making much needed improvements to the roads,
街灯,公园,
the streetlamps, the parks,
人行道,交通灯
the sidewalks, the traffic light--
-莫伊拉,我觉得你不知道这有多罕见
- Moira, I don't think you understand how rare it is
在这个小镇上有人以自己的名字命名!
for somebody to have something named for them in this town!
整个小镇都是以我的名字命名的
I mean, yeah, the whole town is named after me,
鲍勃在这里,他有自己的板凳。
and Bob over here, he's got his bench.
——鲍勃的长椅上。
- Bob's Bench.
-罗尼已经有了娱乐中心。
- And Ronnie's got her rec centre.
-那是室外网球场
- It's an outdoor tennis court,
去年网络被盗。
and last year the net was stolen.
-她卖♥♥得有点少
- Well, she's kind of under selling it there,
娱乐中心是孩子们聚会的主要场所。
the rec centre is a major hook-up spot for the kids.
-长椅也是——正确的。
- So is the bench. - Right.
-尽我所能
- As much as I would love to contribute
对这个城镇人口增长的影响
to the population growth of this town
通过少女怀孕,
by way of teen pregnancies,
我必须下降。
I must decline.
-亲爱的,这都是为了遗产!
- Honey, it's all about legacy!
你的名字将永远与我们联♥系♥在一起
Your name will forever be associated
用这个小镇的名字!
with this town's name!
-我不认为你在帮忙。
- I don't think you're helping.
-我真的很感激你的好意。
- I truly appreciate the gesture.
-听着,在你拒绝之前
- Well look, before you say no--
——没有。——正确的。
- No. - Right.
这可是件大事,莫伊拉。
This is a really big deal, Moira.
让我们为你做这件事
For us to be doing this for you.
好吧。
Okay.
(汽车隆隆地)
(Car rumbles)
泰德:亚历克西斯,我以为你今天不会来。
Ted: Alexis, I didn't think you were coming in today.
-我没打算这么做
- Oh um, I hadn't planned to,
但你的橱柜真的让我很烦
but it was really bugging me that your cupboards
是如此……紊乱。
were so... disorganized.
——这是星期六。
- It's Saturday.
-不,我知道。
- No, I know.
但另一个原因是
But the other reason is that
我碰到了我们的一个客户
I bumped into one of our clients,
她的狗身上有虱子,
and her dog has lice,
她担心自己身上有虱子。
and she's worried that she now has lice.
-是谁?
- Who was it?
——嗯……
- Umm...
梅雷迪思?梅雷迪思!
Meredith? Meredith!
她是新来的,你可能不记得她了,
She's new-ish, you might not remember her,
中等长度的卷发。
just kind of like, mid-length, like wavy hair.
-她想让我帮她吗?——没有。
- Does she want me to help her? - No.
-不,她太尴尬了。
- No, she is too embarrassed.
我当时就想…Mere-dith,
And I was like... Mere-dith,
梅雷迪斯,没必要尴尬
Meredith, there's no reason to be embarrassed,
你仍然非常有魅力,
you're still exceptionally attractive,
只是虱子,洗头就行了
it's just lice, just get the shampoo,
然后处理它!
and deal with it!
-好吧…事情是这样的,
- Yeah okay um... the thing is,
狗身上不会有虱子
that you can't actually get lice from dogs.
这是另一种虱子。
It's a different kind of lice.
-好吧,那她应该用什么?
- Okay, so what should she use?
她应该用跳蚤的东西,还是——
Should she use the flea stuff, or--
-不她可以用虱子洗发水
- Oh no, she's fine to use the lice shampoo,
但其实更重要的是把它们清理掉。
but it's really more about combing them out.
——咦!-好的一面是,
- Ewww! - On the upside,
你可以告诉她…
you could tell her that...
它们只会被♥干♥净的头皮吸引
they're only attracted to clean scalps,
她不应该太尴尬。
and she shouldn't be too embarrassed.
还有,我是一名武士
Also, I'm kind of a samurai
至于金属梳子,所以…
when it comes to a metal comb, so...
-好吧你确定因为她不想
- Okay, are you sure, because she didn't want to um,
她不想在周末打扰你。
she didn't wanna bug you on a weekend.
——错误。(叹息)
- Bug me. - (Sighs)
-我肯定。
- I am sure.
-好的,我会告诉她的。
- Okay, I will tell her.
你知道是我,对吧?
Um, you know that it's me, right?
-是啊,很快就明白了。-好的,谢谢。
- Yeah, caught on pretty quick. - Okay, thank you.
你是我见过的最可爱的小兽医。
You're the sweetest little vet I've ever met.
-我不知道,
- I don't know about little,
因为我现在正在计算225,
because I'm benching 225 right now,
所以这并不是什么小事
so it's not really something someone little--
——啊,泰德!——好吧,是的。
- Aaah, Ted! - Okay, yep.
(叹息)好吧,
- (Sighs) Okay,
所以如果你不介意按大小分类这些体乳,
so if you wouldn't mind sorting these body milks by size,
那太好了。
that would be great.
-你能喝这些吗?
- Can you drink these?
-这是液体保湿霜
- Um, it's liquid moisturizer,
为了你的身体,所以,
for your body, so no,
你不能喝它们。
you can't drink them.
-你问过能不能也喝吗?
- Did you ask if you can drink it, too?
-好吧,标签上写着身体奶!
- Okay, it says body milk on the label!
-你知道,我告诉大卫这个厂牌
- You know, I told David that the label
会误导人,但他坚持
was gonna be misleading, but he insisted.
你说什么?
What was it you said?
“任何有常识的人
"Anyone with a fiber of common sense
就会知道那不是真正的牛奶。”
would know that it's not actually milk."
-我们认为母乳是什么
- What do we think body milk is,
如果没有牛奶对你的身体?!
if not milk for your body?!
——没错。——史蒂夫?
- Exactly. - Stevie, right?
-是的。帕特里克-我。
- Yeah. - I'm Patrick.
我听说过很多关于你的事。
I've heard a lot about you.
-都不是真的。
- None of it is true.
-好吧,任何有常识的人
- Oh well, anyone with a fiber of common sense
会知道。
would know that.
-我喜欢他。
- I like him.
我喜欢你。
I like you.
-好吧,事情会这样发展吗?
- Okay, is this how this is gonna go?
因为我们今天有太多的工作要做
Because we have way too much work to do today
让我感觉受到了攻击
for me to feel attacked by way
不平衡的社会动态。
of an imbalanced social dynamic.
你戴浴帽了吗?
- Are-are you wearing a shower cap?!
-亚历克西斯有虱子
- Alexis has lice,
我正在采取预防措施。
and I am taking preventative measures.
-戴着我们现在卖♥♥不出去的帽子。
- By wearing one of our hats that we now can't sell.
-他没有,我检查了他的头
- Oh, he doesn't have it, I checked his head.
我认为浴帽更多的是一种时尚的选择
I think the shower cap is more of a fashion choice
在这一点上。-嗯嗯。
at this point. - Uh huh.
但你和一个有虱子的人住在一起
But you're living with somebody who does have lice,
所以就因为你现在没有
so just 'cause you don't have it now,
并不意味着你今晚就得不到它
doesn't mean that you couldn't get it tonight,
或者明天,或者任何时候。
or tomorrow, or whenever.
-就好像你想让我抓到虱子一样
- It's almost as if you want me to get the lice.
-我不想让你明白
- I don't want you to get it,
我只是觉得你应该小心点。
I just, I think you should be careful.
你今晚可以来我家过夜,如果你需要的话。
You can crash at my place tonight if you need to.
——谢谢。
- Thank you.
但是史提夫今天早上答应了她的工作。
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表