剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
which everybody does.
这听起来可能很疯狂,
This might sound crazy,
但我几乎认为我应该完成高中学业。
but I almost think I should finish high school.
-听起来一点也不疯狂。
- That doesn't sound crazy at all.
说实话,
And truth be told,
我自己花了一分钟完成高中学业。
it took me a minute to finish high school myself.
-你这么说只是为了让我好过点。
- You're only saying that to make me feel better.
-不不我和几个朋友刚上车
- No, no, me and some friends, we just got in a car,
然后离开了。-真的吗?
and took off. - Really?
-是的,我们在跟踪美国偶像的巡回演出。
- Yeah, we were following the American Idol tour.
我们错过了几场演出
We missed a couple shows,
但它总是完全相同的集♥合♥,
but it's always the exact same set,
所以…没有遗憾。
so... no regrets.
-我真希望你最后一点没告诉我
- Um, I really wish you hadn't told me that last little bit,
但是…谢谢你!
but... thank you.
-那是两个人。
- That makes two of us.
——好圆的?- - - - - -不坏。
- Good round? - Not bad.
果岭有点快,但我喜欢。
Greens are a little fast, but I like that.
——我也是。
- Me too.
-我已经提醒过你了
- I've given a heads-up to the starter.
t恤是你的。
The tee is yours.
祝你们玩得愉快。-非常感谢。
Have a great round, you two. - Thanks so much.
-你是怎么做到的?
- How did you make that happen?
——我问。
- I asked.
-那太好了,史蒂夫!
- Well, that's very nice, Stevie!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-好吧,我们去拿高尔夫球棒。
- Okay, let's get our golf sticks.
——大卫,
- David,
为什么我在这里见到你一点都不惊讶?
and why am I not surprised to see you in here?
-这是我的房♥间。
- Well, this is my room.
-看到你这样真让人沮丧。
- Well, it's disheartening to see you like this.
-你知道吗根据IMDB
- Did you know that according to IMDB,
罗莎·帕克斯在“天使的感动?”
Rosa Parks was in an episode of "Touched By an Angel?"
——确切地说,大卫。
- Exactly, David.
你很无聊,昏昏欲睡,
You are bored, lethargic,
而且几乎浑身都是无聊!
and practically dripping with ennui!
-好吧,有点过分了。
- Okay, that's a bit much.
-怪我自己。
- I blame myself.
我已经制定了一个活动和参与的标准
I've set a standard of activity and engagement
高到你都不想尝试。
so high you don't even try.
-好吧,我现在需要休息
- Okay, I am on a much needed respite
在工作之间。
whilst in between jobs.
-你在浪费你的社会资本。
- You are squandering your social capital.
像你这样的品味创造者应该在外面
A tastemaker like you should be out there,
品尝的东西!
tasting things!
-我在吃自助餐
- Uh, I'm at the buffet,
而且没有什么好吃的!
and there is nothing to taste!
-事实上,今晚有个派对。
- Well, there's a party tonight, as a matter of fact.
-神秘的谋杀?——为什么不呢?
- The murder mystery thing? - Why not?
难道这个小镇不值得有个大帐篷客人吗
Does this town not deserve to have a marquee guest
就像你给他们的晚会增色一样?
like yourself grace their humble soiree?
-说到帐篷客人,
- Speaking of marquee guests,
我很惊讶你要去。
I'm surprised you're going.
-我能理解你为什么这么说
- I can understand why you'd say that,
但你不知道特维拉会很兴奋吗
but don't you just know Twyla would be thrilled
今晚在那里要尽可能多的玫瑰!
to have as many Roses there tonight as possible!
(叹息)
- (Sighs)
好吧,我会让你大吃一惊的。
Fine, I will make a surprise appearance.
——好。-但在房♥间里绕了两圈
- Good. - But it's twice around the room,
然后我就出局了。-还有别的办法吗?
and then I'm out. - Is there any other way?
而且是以咆哮二十年代为主题的
Oh, and it's Roaring Twenties themed,
我知道你很喜欢泡泡纱。
and I know you have a soft spot for seersucker.
-我不会打扮的。
- I won't be dressing up.
-啊,别说露珠了!
- Aw, say, don't be a dewdropper!
在眼睛下面涂点遮瑕膏,
Throw some concealer under those peepers,
打扮得漂漂亮亮的,去丽兹酒店吧!
make like a swell, and go put on the Ritz!
(鸟儿唧唧喳喳,青草沙沙作响)
(Birds chirp, grass rustles)
(草仰卧起坐脚下)
(Grass crunches underfoot)
(打)
(Thwack)
——吸引。好的高尔夫球!
- Woo. Good golf shot!
-谢谢你,史蒂夫。
- Thank you, Stevie.
啊…
Ah...
(高尔夫球车启动,隆隆离开)
(Golf cart starts up and rumbles off)
(蟋蟀唧唧声)
(Crickets chirp)
(监狱)——哦!
(Clinks) - Oh!
约翰,你快做完了吗?
- John, are you going to be done soon?
-只是在练习我的短球,莫伊拉。
- Just working on my short game, Moira.
史蒂夫和我下周要去橡树谷投球
Stevie and I are pitching Oak Valley next week,
我只是想确定我准备好了。
I just wanna make sure I'm ready.
-嗯,就是推杆不停地敲击球杆
- Well, the endless tinking of putter to ball
告诉我你会的。
tells me you will be.
-是去汽车旅馆的
- Well, it's for the motel.
它不像……我享受这个。
It's not like... I'm enjoying this.
(电♥话♥响了)-哦!
(Phone rings) - Ohhhh!
漂亮!看到了吗?
Beautiful! See that?
(电♥话♥响了)-咳咳!
(Phone rings) - Ahem!
玫瑰公♥馆♥。
Rose residence.
-你在哪儿?!
- Uh, where are you?!
-请问您是哪位?
- May I ask who's calling?
-你知道这是谁,也知道我在哪儿。
- You know who this is, and you know where I am.
-大家都到齐了吗?
- Did everyone show up?
-是的,每个人都来了。
- Yes, everybody showed up.
-很好,那我的工作就完成了。
- Good, then my work is done.
-不,你的任务还没完成。
- Uh no, your job is not done.
你让我感到内疚,今晚才到这里来!
You guilted me into coming here tonight!
-这样你会过得更好,大卫。
- And you're better off for it, David.
你应该感谢我。
You should thank me.
在我施展我的影响力之前,特维拉注定要搞出一场惨败。
Twyla was set to throw a fiasco until I exerted my influence.
-是啊,还有特维拉一直问的问题
- Uh yeah, and the way Twyla keeps asking
关于你在哪里,
about where you are,
我很确定你就是凶手。
I'm pretty sure you're the murderer.
-那他们就永远抓不到我了
- Then they'll never catch me.
——啊!
- Ugh!
-那是谁?
- Who was that?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
莫伊拉:亚历克西斯,我们送你去瑞士上高中了
Moira: Alexis, we sent you to high school in Switzerland
因为我们信任你!
because we trusted you!
-那所学校花了25万美元!
- That school cost $250,000 dollars!
-我知道,我对此感到很难过。
- I know, and I felt so bad about it.
这就是为什么我错过了我的最后一个学期。
And that is why I missed my final semester.
-等等,我们在毕业典礼上呢!
- Wait a minute, we were at the graduation!
——是的!-我知道,但我不是。
- Yeah! - I know, but I wasn't.
-我们在那儿看到你了!
- We saw you there!
-是吗?-是的,我们在那儿。
- Did we, though? - Yeah, we were there.
我们可能没能熬过R。"
We might not have stayed through the "R's."
我想我们已经走了一半了。"
I think we left halfway through the "L's."
-哦,是啊,太重复了。
- Oh, yeah, it got very repetitive.
-不,我清楚地记得一顿庆祝午餐
- No, I distinctly remember a celebratory lunch
在克利西尔的维尔旅馆,
at the Hotel de Ville, in Crissier,
而你却遭遇了不幸的碰撞
and you'd had that unfortunate run-in
使用喷雾晒黑机。
with the spray tan machine.
-毫米毫米。-不,那是-那是我
- Mm-mm. - No, that was-that was me.
——啊!是啊!
- Ah! Yeah!
那你怎么解释这张毕业照呢?
Then how do you explain this graduation photo?
嗯?
Huh?
-那是杰西·张!
- That's Jess Chang!
——什么?杰斯常?——啊!
- What? Jess Chang? - Ugh!
-这头发谁能说出来
- Well, who can tell with all this hair
当着你的面?
in front of your face?
-那不是我的脸!
- That's not my face!
-好吧,为什么没人来参加我的毕业典礼?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表