剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
(鸟鸣啾啾)
(Birds chirp)
约翰尼:听着,我要出去一会儿,
Johnny: Listen, I've gotta step out for a bit,
我跟史提夫说如果她需要帮助
I told Stevie if she needed any help--
-你要去哪里?
- Well, where are you off to?
-去接汽车旅馆杯垫车
- To pick up the motel coasters.
-你是认真的。
- Oh, you were serious.
-对,定制杯垫
- Yeah, custom coasters
是一个非常有效的营销工具。
are a very effective marketing tool.
——谁说的? !
- Says who?!
那个发明定制啤酒杯的家伙?
The guy who invented custom beer cozies?
杯垫的工作。
- Coasters work.
-是的,这是我们最不愿意做的事
- Yes, the last thing we want to do
给这些精致的桌面着色。
is stain these exquisite table tops.
-莫伊拉,你在喝酒
- Moira, you're having a drink,
你低头看了看你的杯垫,
you glance down at your coaster,
上面写着:“在Facebook上tweet我们!”
it says, "tweet us on Facebook!"
或者,“给我们留个评论吧!”
Or uh, "leave us a review!"
你说,是的,是的,
And you say, yeah, yeah,
好的,我想我会的。
okay, I think I will.
-是这么说的吗?
- Is that what it says?
-是的,大卫,上面是这么写的,
- Yes David, that's what it says,
你不是唯一一个在网上出现的人。
you're not the only one with an online presence.
——不,不…
- No, no...
-你不是未来派先生吗?
- Well, aren't you Mr. Futuristic!
-听着,我们做了样品。
- Listen, we had samples made.
看一看。
Take a look.
-上面没有地址。
- There's no address on this.
——哦,哇!
- Oh, wow!
我们不是陷入了黑暗时代吗?
Aren't we stuck in the Dark Ages.
嗯?让我给你解释一下,小家伙。
Huh? Let me break it down for you, junior.
如果他们在汽车旅馆用杯垫车
If they're at the motel using the coasters,
他们不需要知道汽车旅馆在哪里。
they don't need to know where the motel is.
-我指的是一个网址
- Um, I was referring to a web address.
或者一个推特账号♥。
Or a Twitter handle.
——哦。
- Oh.
-嗯,那可能是你想放上去的东西。
- Hmm, that might be something you'd wanna put on there.
-或者一个Facebook页面。
- Or a Facebook page.
-好吧,我写下来。
- All right, let me write this down.
-或者一个标签。
- Or a hashtag.
——一个标签?那是两个字吗?
- A hashtag? Is that two words?
-不,不是。
- No, it's not.
*
*
(鸟鸣,汽车隆隆)
(Birds chirp, cars rumble)
(敲门)
(Knocks)
(门咯吱声,打开)
(Door creaks open)
-嗨,抱歉打扰你。
- Hi, sorry to bother you.
-恐怕Rose先生刚出去,
- I'm afraid Mr. Rose has just stepped out,
他去拿杯垫了。
he's gone to get coasters.
-对,等等,他说你可能可以帮忙。
- Yeah, wait, he said that you might be available to help.
——是吗? !-只是我们有
- Did he?! - It's just that we have um,
一群客人来登记入住
a bunch of guests checking in,
我真的需要一些帮助。
and I could really use some help.
现在!——现在?
Now! - Now?
那好吧,我是为你而来的,史蒂夫。
Well then, I am here for you, Stevie.
嗯,让我们看看…
Uh, let's see...
也许是一种监督的能力?
something in a supervisory capacity, perhaps?
-那你可以去前台工作。
- Then you can work the front desk.
-哦,前台工作不是我的强项,
- Ooh, receptionist work is not my strong suit,
那是亚历克西斯的事。
that's more Alexis' bailiwick.
-另一个选择是换床单
- The other option is changing the sheets,
和床罩。
and mattress covers.
-那我就看守这个前台。
- Then I shall keep watch over this front desk.
(砰地关上一扇门)
(Door slams)
*
*
(学生讨论)
(Students chatter)
好吧,午饭后见。
Jocelyn: Okay, I'll see you after lunch.
亚历克西斯,你介意在这呆一会儿吗?
Alexis, do you mind sticking around for a minute?
——好的。
- Okay.
(清了清喉咙)
(Clears throat)
(椅子)优美的
(Chair rasps)
-我猜你知道我今天为什么要跟你说话吧?
- I'm assuming that you know why I wanna talk to you today?
-是因为我上课发短♥信♥吗?
- Is it because I was texting in class?
-哦,不。
- Uh, nope.
我想谈谈你的论文。
I wanna talk about your paper.
有些部分听起来像是
There are parts of this that sound like
它们是别人写的。
they've been written by someone else.
-天啊,谢谢你!-不不不
- Oh my God, thank you! - No, no, no.
我是说我认为这是剽窃。
I'm saying that I think it's plagiarized.
你确定这是你自己写的吗?
Are you sure you wrote this yourself?
-相信我,如果我能换个人的话
- Trust me, if I could've gotten someone else
要写这个,我应该。
to write this, I would've.
这是我写的。
I definitely wrote this.
-好吧,这只是一部分
- Okay, there are just parts of this
这让我觉得这不是真的。
that make me think that's not true.
例如,
For example,
“我们应该从细察开始
"we should begin by scrutinizing
这些企业的狡诈,
the duplicitousness of such businesses,
他们的做法,或缺乏,
whose practices, or lack thereof,
只能用不幸来形容。”
can only be described as untoward."
Duplicitousness ? !
Duplicitousness?!
我几乎不能这么说。
I can barely say that.
麻烦的?
And untoward?
-好的,不,这不是我写的。
- Okay, yeah, no, I did not write this.
我可以看到吗?
Can I see?
-好吧,我们要这么做。
- Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
你能看看吗?能——眼睛,眼睛!
Can you just look? Can-- eyes, eyes!
嗨。你要写一篇新论文
Hi. You're gonna write a new paper,
我要给这个评分。
and I am gonna grade that one instead.
否则就失败了。
Otherwise it's a fail.
-好吧,就像,我甚至没有选择这个字体!
- Okay, like, I didn't even choose this font!
这是可怕的。
It's horrible.
-好吧,看看她。
- Okay, look at her.
但不要真的看着她,看着我。
But don't really look at her, look at me.
看着她,看着我。
Look at her, and look at me.
很好,很好,更接近了。
Oh, that's good, that's good, closer.
近了。
Closer.
-是啊,我们今天早上有个约会。
- Yeah, we had an appointment this morning.
-好的,开始,一,二…
- Okay, here we go, one, two...
(闪电侠)哦,那很好。
(Flash) oh, that was good.
提醒我,你是来拍系列照片的吗
Uh remind me, are you here for a photo series,
或旅行计划,
or travel planning,
或者我们最新的服务,
or our newest service,
秘密组织吗?
closet organization?
-嗯,我来归档我的公♥司♥文件
- Um, I'm here to file my incorporation papers
我的生意。
for my business.
-哦,对了。帕特里克!
- Oh, that's right. Patrick!
嗯,十三区最。
Uh, B13.
-这是给你的。
- Ah, this is for you.
——帕特里克。- - - - - -大卫。
- Patrick. - David.
-大卫·罗斯,你买♥♥了杂货店。
- David Rose, you bought the General Store.
——租赁。
- Leased.
租了杂货店,是的。
Leased the General Store, yeah.
-那可是件大事。——是吗?
- That's a big deal. - Is it?
-是的,非常大。
- Yeah, it's pretty big.
想坐下吗?
Yeah, you wanna have a seat?
雷:你父母告诉我你很喜欢运动,
Ray: Your parents tell me you're very sporty,
威尔,你去抓桨吧
so Will, why don't you grab the paddle,
特里萨,羽毛球拍?
and Theresa, a badminton racket?
-那我们就从公♥司♥名称开始吧。
- So, why don't we start with the name of the business?
-哦,我在振荡
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表