剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- Really you should be thanking yourself for that.
——(喘息)
- (Gasps)
这比我预想的好多了。
This is a lot nicer than I expected.
不知什么原因,我以为你住在地下。
For some reason I pictured you living underground.
-在防空洞里?
- In like, a bomb shelter?
-是啊,防空洞之类的。
- Yeah like, bomb shelter aspects.
看看你对这个地方都做了些什么!
Look at what you've done to this place!
看看这些东西!
look at all this stuff!
看看你挂在墙上的那个画框。
Look at that frame on the wall that you put there.
看看莎拉·麦克拉克兰的海报!
Look at that Sarah McLachlan poster!
-别嘲笑Sarah McLachlan。
- Don't be dissing Sarah McLachlan.
-谁在嘲笑Sarah McLachlan?
- Who's dissing Sarah McLachlan?
我跟踪莉莉丝·费尔两个夏天。
I followed Lilith Fair for two summers.
(叹了口气),所以—
(Sighs) - So--
——哦!
- Uh-oh!
两个牙刷?你好!
Two toothbrushes? Hello!
-不,你看,这正是我不该让你去的原因
- No, you see, this is exactly why I shouldn'tve let you
威逼我让你留在这里!
bully me into allowing you to stay here!
你需要两把牙刷吗?
- Do you require two toothbrushes?
-是的,我喜欢。
- Yes, I do.
——啊……
- Ahhh...
-也许我前一段时间在和某人约会
- So maybe I was seeing somebody a while ago,
忘了把牙刷扔了。
and forgot to throw out his toothbrush.
-我不记得你告诉过我
- I don't recall you ever telling me
关于你人生的那一章
about that chapter of your life.
-我肯定会告诉你
- Well, I'm sure I would've told you,
如果你不忙着打理商店的话。
if you weren't so busy with the store.
-对不起,那是软的,
- I'm sorry, is that a soft,
还是肯定地表示你想我?
yet affirmative indication that you miss me?
-不,不是。
- No, it is not.
-因为我同意我们的社会困境
- Because I agree, our social predicament
是不理想的,
is not ideal,
但我们都在事业上蒸蒸日上
but we are both thriving professionally,
我觉得这需要庆祝一下。
and I feel like that needs to be celebrated.
说到这里,饮料在哪里?
Speaking of, where are the drinks?
在这个东西吗?——冰箱里。
In this thing? - The fridge.
-这是-好吧——就——
- Is this- okay. - Just--
-好吧,我只看到两个去壳的水煮蛋
- Okay, I just see two de-shelled hard-boiled eggs
装在袋子里,我应该为你害怕吗?
in a bag, should I be scared for you?
-伏特加在冰箱里。
- The vodka's in the freezer.
-哦,在冰箱里,好的。
- Oh, in the freezer, okay.
(喘气)她来了!
(Gasps) There she is!
看,看她,走。
Look at that, look at her, go.
什么一个礼物。
What a gift.
(音乐起温柔的)
(Music plays softly)
-莫伊拉!——噢,嗨。
- Moira! - Oh, hi.
-我只是想祝贺你
- I just wanted to say congratulations
关于花♥园♥。
about the garden.
你真是太好了,但是我已经拒绝了。
- Oh well, you're very kind, but I've declined the offer.
——哦,真的吗?——是的。
- Oh, really? - Yes.
尽管我很喜欢聚光灯
As much as I love the spotlight,
有时候最好的办法就是袖手旁观。
sometimes it's best to just step aside.
——这是令人惊讶的。
- That's surprising.
我知道当他们告诉我他们要把我的名字
I know when they told me that they were gonna put my name
在学校新建的低影响的游戏中心,
on the new low-impact play centre at the school,
我很激动!
I was thrilled!
-是的,它会非常令人兴奋
- Yes, it can be very exciting
当贡品与贡献相匹配时。
when the tribute matches the contribution.
我的名字出现在剧院,
My name graced a theatre,
乡村俱乐部的女更衣室
a country club ladies' locker room,
一个道路。
a roadway.
-一整条路?
- A whole road?
-不是随便哪条路
- Oh, not just any road.
这是一条救命之路
This was a lifesaving road,
专用于应急车辆。
dedicated to emergency vehicles.
-像一条消防通道?
- Like a fire route?
-技术上它被称为疏散路线14,
- Technically it was referred to as Evacuation Route 14,
但我们这些知情人都亲切地称它为……
but those of us in the know affectionately called it...
“莫伊拉玫瑰大道。”
"Moira Rose Boulevard."
-你知道吗,莫伊拉
- You know, Moira,
把你的名字印在当地的一个小花♥园♥上
having your name on a small, local garden
不会夺走
wouldn't take away from
任何其他惊人的成就。
any of those other amazing achievements.
-你可能会想,
- You might think,
但是这个特别的小礼物
but this little particular little tribute
是我丈夫买♥♥的
was bought by my husband,
为了平息我的自负!
in an attempt to assuage my ego!
-那和以前不一样,因为…
- And that would be different from the other times because...
-我是说,当然是慈善
- Well, I mean, of course philanthropy
和认可总是相伴而生的,但是…
and recognition always go hand in hand, but...
——倾听。
- Listen.
我知道这不是你想要的
I know this isn't what you wanted,
但我想这会让约翰尼非常高兴
but I think it would make Johnny really happy
为了让你快乐。
to make you happy.
以罗兰为例。
I mean, take Roland.
他每年都给我买♥♥椰子蛋白杏仁饼干
Every year he buys me coconut macaroons,
我只是不忍♥心告诉他
and I just don't have the heart to tell him
我对椰子过敏。
I am really allergic to coconut.
是啊,每个情人节我都会鲁莽行事。
Yeah, every Valentine's Day I just rash right up.
(笑)
(Laughs)
去年我的喉咙几乎完全闭上了。
Last year my throat almost completely shut.
(蟋蟀唧唧声)
(Crickets chirp)
我不应该吃那些鸡蛋的。
- I shouldn'tve eaten those eggs.
-真不敢相信我和你一起被困在毯子下面
- I can't believe I'm trapped under a blanket with you
我知道你吃了那些鸡蛋。
knowing you ate those eggs.
(叹息)
- (Sighs)
-派崔克的冰箱肯定装满了
- I bet Patrick's fridge is fully stocked.
-什么意思?!
- What does that mean?!
-这意味着他的生活很好。
- It means he's got his life together.
他是个不错的单身汉。
He's a pretty eligible bachelor.
帕特里克。
Patrick.
——我想。
- I suppose.
什么?他是我的生意伙伴。
What? He's my business partner.
-哦,他们不都是。
- Oh, aren't they all.
-你在干什么?
- What are you doing?
-什么,你们俩看起来真的很合得来。
- What, you guys just seem to really get along well.
-是啊,因为我们是一起做生意的
- Yeah, because we're in business together,
并且在专业上互相称赞。
and compliment each other professionally.
-嗯,但他提出让你去他家过夜。
- Hm, but he offered for you to stay over at his place.
-是的,因为不像你和我
- Yes, because unlike you and I,
他是非常慷慨的,
he's extremely generous,
绝对没有别有用心。
and has absolutely no ulterior motive.
-那你为什么在这里而不在那里?
- Then why are you here and not there?
-因为你先问我的。
- Because you asked me first.
-但我没有。
- I didn't, though.
-那会很奇怪的。
- And it would be weird.
-如果什么都没发生,有什么好奇怪的?
- Well, if nothing's going on, why would it be weird?
-因为我们是一起做生意的
- Because we're in business together,
我不知道他喜欢什么。
and I don't know what his preferences are.
-你不会发现的
- Well, you're not gonna find out
他的喜好是和我一起过夜
what his preferences are on a sleepover with me.
-我不会和他同床睡的
- Well, I wouldn't be sharing a bed with him,
我会在客房♥里。
I'd be in some guest bedroom.
-客房♥,他是谁,比尔·盖茨?
- Guest bedroom, what is he, Bill Gates?
-是的,他是比尔·盖茨。
- Yes, he's Bill Gates.
我喜欢这个给你。
- I like this for you.
——就像什么?没有什么好喜欢的。
- Like what? There's nothing to like.
-你看起来很慌乱。
- You seem flustered.
-我不是流感-
- I'm not flus--
也许是蛋的问题。
maybe it's the eggs.
两种:啊!
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表