剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- Oh um, I'm oscillating
在两个名字之间,
between two names at the moment,
所以如果我们把这个空着,
so if we could just leave that one blank,
那太好了。- - - - - -当然,当然。
that would be great. - Sure, sure.
给你更多的时间…振动。
- Give you more time to... oscillate.
嗯,业务地址吗?
Um, business address?
-好的,我正在努力。
- Okay, so I'm working on that.
我现在住在汽车旅馆
Um, I'm currently staying in a motel,
如果我给你们
and I think it might be confusing if I gave you
另一家公♥司♥的地址。
the address to another business.
-是的,当然。
- Y-Yeah, for sure.
我们也把它留空。
We'll leave that blank as well.
我在这里打了一千块钱,大卫。
Battin' a thousand here, David.
-我不知道那是什么意思。——(笑)
- I don't know what that means. - (Laughs)
嘿,这有个简单的。
Hey, here's an easy one.
业务的简要描述。
A brief description of the business.
-嗯,这是-嗯,
- Um well, it's- um,
这是一家普通商店,
it's a General Store,
但它也是一个非常特殊的商店。
but it's also a very specific store.
——嗯。
- Huh.
-它不仅仅是一家商店
- And it's also not just a store,
人们可以来这里喝咖啡,
it's like a place where people can come and get coffee,
或者饮料,但这不是咖啡店
um, or drinks, but it's not a coffee shop,
也不是酒吧。
nor is it a bar.
-好的,我们很清楚它不是什么。
- Okay, so we're pretty clear on what it's not.
-是的,这是一种环境。
- Yeah, it's an environment.
是的,我们会卖♥♥东西,
And yes, we will be selling things,
但它更像是……
but it's more like...
更像是品牌身临其境的体验。
more like a branded immersive experience.
-是的,我喜欢这个流行语,大卫,
- Right, I love the buzzwords, David,
但我需要在这里放点东西。
but I do need to put something down here.
-好吧,你就不能用我刚说的吗?
- Okay, you couldn't use anything I just said?
-我告诉你。
- I'll tell you what.
你为什么不把这些带回家
Why don't you take these home with you,
当你有一个。
and just fill them out when you have a...
你对自己的生意想要做什么有一个更清晰的想法。
a clearer idea of what you want to do with your business.
——好吧,嗯…
- Okay, um...
我确实有个清楚的想法。
I do have a clear idea.
——哦!那么你已经定好名字了?
- Oh! You've settled on a name, then?
——嗯…你要么很不耐烦,
- Um... you're either very impatient,
或者对自己非常自信。
or extremely sure of yourself.
-我给你扔了个换换口味的,哈?
- I threw you a bit of a change-up there, huh?
-对,再说一次,我不知道那是什么意思
- Yeah, again, I don't know what that means,
我不打板球。
I don't play cricket.
——(笑)
- (Laughs)
听着,这是我的名片,
Look, take this, it's my card,
我觉得你需要它。
and I feel like you will need it.
-你知道吗,我觉得我很好。
- Uh, you know what, I think I'm good.
谢谢你的回答。
Um, so thank you for this.
-很高兴见到你,大卫。
- It's nice to meet you, David.
-是的。
- Yeah.
雷:好的,特蕾莎,记得呼吸!
Ray: Okay Teresa, remember to breathe!
(砰地关上一扇门)
(Door slams)
(汽车进入)
(Car whooshes by)
我想办理登机手续。
- I'd like to check in, please.
-天哪,你从哪里来?
- Oh my God, where did you come from?
-我打了两次招呼。
- I said hello twice.
-那么,你好,你好。
- Well, hello, hello, then.
给你,3号♥房♥间。
Here you go, room three.
你不需要我的信♥用♥卡♥吗?
- Uh, don't you need my credit card?
-你离开时,我的同事会帮你处理。
- My associates will deal with all that when you depart.
-还有,房♥间里有多少张床?
- Also, how many beds are in the room?
——两个。
- Two.
能不能弄张小床,
- Would it be possible to get a cot,
或者在房♥间里放一张滚开的床?
or a roll away bed put in the room?
-哦,你在等客人吗?
- Oh, you're expecting company?
-不,我用它来摆衣服。
- No, I use it to lay out my clothes.
-五斗橱就够了,不是吗?
- The chest of drawers should suffice, no?
-我喜欢立刻看到我所有的衣服。
- I like to see all my clothes at once.
-那张床不行吗?
- Might the other bed not do?
-是的…
- Yes...
只是我还没决定睡哪张床
Except I haven't decided which bed to sleep in,
这是棘手的。
so that's tricky.
真的,小床是最好的。
Really, the cot would be best.
-那就是小床了。——谢谢。
- A cot it is, then. - Thank you.
哦,枕头是羽毛还是泡沫?
Oh, and are the pillows feather, or foam?
——是的。-抱歉,是哪一个?
- Yes. - Sorry, which one?
-我不在乎。——我很抱歉?
- I don't care. - I'm sorry?
-我不知道!
- I don't know!
我对内容不是很熟悉
I'm not entirely versed on the contents
汽车旅馆的枕头收藏。
of the motel's pillow collection.
-我只是问问。
- I was just asking.
-我非常期待
- And I'm very much looking forward
直到那一刻停止!
to the moment when that stops!
——好!
- Well!
-祝你住得愉快。
- Enjoy your stay.
(门摇铃)
(Door rattles)
(鸟鸣啾啾)
(Birds chirp)
约翰尼:哦,嗨,亲爱的!
Johnny: Oh hi, honey!
学校怎么样?
How was school?
-不太好。
- Um, not great.
乔斯林没通过我的经济学论文。
Jocelyn failed my economics paper.
- - - - - -什么? !
- What?!
你这么努力!
You worked so hard on that!
-是啊,这就是为什么我特别难过
- Yeah, which is why it was super upsetting
当她说不好的时候
when she said it wasn't good.
——她什么?
- She what?
-是啊,她说很糟糕。
- Yeah, she said it was bad.
不,对不起,嗯…
No, sorry, um...
“写得不好,研究也不够充分。”
"poorly written, and under-researched."
-那不是真的!
- Well, that's just not true!
你得回去告诉乔斯林
Well, you have to go back and tell Jocelyn
这个信息是建立在
that information was founded
关于实地实践经验!
on practical experience in the field!
-应该以我的研究为基础
- It should've been founded on my research.
-哦,是的,我确定
- Oh, well yes, I'm sure--
你的研究都在上面。
well, your research was all over it.
-爸爸,你对我的论文♥做♥了什么?
- Dad, what did you do to my paper?!
-我什么都没做!
- I didn't do anything!
我没有处理你的论文。
I didn't do anything with your paper.
你的笔记本电脑开着,我开了…
your laptop was open, I did...
稍微编辑一下,没什么大不了的。
a little editing, nothing major.
我被指控抄袭了!
- I've been accused of plagiarism!
——什么?
- What?
——是的!
- Yeah!
乔斯林认为我作弊是因为"某人"
Jocelyn thought I cheated because "someone"
使用了双重性这样的词,
used words like duplexity,
和backtowards !
and backtowards!
——麻烦的。——不管!
- Untoward. - Whatever!
现在我必须再做一遍,
And now I have to do the whole thing again,
当我的原始论文完全没问题的时候!
when my original paper was totally fine!
-不是很好,亲爱的。
- Well, it wasn't totally fine, honey.
有语法问题,
There was questionable grammar,
还有一些拼写错误,我的意思是
and a few spelling mistakes, and I mean--
——爸爸!-好吧,我退后。
- Dad! - All right, I'll back off.
——谢谢!
- Thank you!
-只是出于好奇
- Just out of curiosity,
她对那句话有说什么吗
did she happen to say anything about that quote
从李·艾柯卡?
from Lee Iacocca?
(箱子摇铃)
(Suitcase rattles)
(鸟鸣啾啾)
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表