剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- You don't hear it, when you say it like that?
-我听到过一点。
- I hear it a bit.
* * *
***
(蟋蟀唧唧声)
(Crickets chirp)
(门)
(Door opens)
-嗨。-过来看看这个
- Hi. - Come look at this,
看那些兔子!
look at the bunnies!
——啊……(喘息)
- Ugh... (gasps)
可爱的!
Cute!
这不是一个动物权利的病毒视频
This isn't one of those animal rights viral videos
兔子从哪里穿过
where the bunnies go through
最后是肉类加工机,是吗?
a meat processor in the end, is it?
-不,大卫。
- Ew, no, David.
我做这个是为了让人们访问Ted的网站。
I set this up to get people to visit Ted's website.
可怜的东西,好像,从里面出来了
Poor thing is, like, out of it
当谈到推销自己的时候。
when it comes to selling himself.
有200人在看这个,大卫!
There are 200 people watching this, David!
这样你的Instagram粉丝就翻倍了。
That's like double your Instagram followers.
-好的,我的账户是私人的,谢谢。
- Okay, my account is private, thanks.
——嗯。
- Mm-hmm.
——泰德。
- There's Ted.
-是的,有时他进进出出。
- Yeah, sometimes he comes in and out.
——嗯…
- Um...
泰德正在脱衣服。
Ted is taking his clothes off.
-你希望如此,大卫。
- You wish, David.
-不,泰德在你的摄像头上脱♥光♥了!
- No, Ted is getting naked on your webcam!
-不,不,不,不,不,不!
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-我给我们所有的客户都发了邮件,大卫!
- I emailed our entire client list about this, David!
我给他父母发了邮件!
I emailed his parents!
-我对这个很着迷。
- I'm obsessed with this.
这是难以置信的!
This is incredible!
(喘息)
(Gasps)
-不,不,不,不!
- No, no, no, no, no, no!
泰德看起来不错。-是的,他有。
Ted looks good. - Yeah, he does.
-大卫,他看起来真不错。-好吧,太恶心了。
- David, he looks really good. - Okay, that's gross.
——好吧,所以…
- Okay, so...
(喘息)大卫!
(Gasps) David!
——噢,嗨。
- Oh, hi.
嗨。我和我的助手
Hi. Uh, I and my associate,
只是过来看看你
just wanted to come by and check on you,
看看你住多间房♥感觉如何?
and see how you're enjoying your multiple room stay?
-哦,我们很好,谢谢。
- Oh, we're doing just fine, thank you.
-好,好,好。
- Good, good, good.
因为我们听到谣言说…
Because we've heard through the rumor mill that um...
有一些不速之客
there have been some unannounced visitors
住在我们租给你的房♥间里。
staying in the rooms we rented you.
访问者可能会变得成熟,
Visitors who may be engaging in mature,
如果不是成人活动。
if not adult activities.
- - - ?
- And?
-这是我们没有讨论的。
- And that's something we didn't discuss.
-小姐,如果我告诉你——
- Miss, if I were to tell you--
-不,不,我马上就知道了
- Oh no, no, I got it immediately,
而我当时根本不在,所以。
and I wasn't even there, so.
-好吧不幸的是
- Okay, well unfortunately,
我们得请你把它关掉。
we're gonna have to ask you to shut it down.
-哦,你不用担心,罗斯先生。
- Oh, you have nothing to worry about, Mr. Rose.
我们是一家高端企业,
We're a very high-end operation,
和非常谨慎。
and very discreet.
此外,人们在这些房♥间里做♥爱♥,
Besides, people are making love in these rooms,
不管他们是按天租的,
whether they rent by the day,
一周,或者一小时。
the week, or the hour.
-是的…
- Yeah...
是的,嗯…
Yeah, well...
点。
Point taken.
——哇。
- Wow.
(门关闭)
(Door shuts)
(轻轻的敲门声)
(Light knock on the door)
(汽车轰鸣)
(Cars rumble)
-嘿,你知道吗,我已经试着加了
- Hey, you know, I've tried to add
我的晨跑又多了半个小时,
an extra half hour to my morning run,
但我的身体就是不适应。
but my body just isn't having it.
-你看起来气色很好。——谢谢。
- Well, you look great. - Thanks.
-关于小兔子的事…
- Um, about the bunny cam...
-我知道,非常成功!
- I know, it's a huge hit!
我们一夜之间就有了九位新客户!
We've gotten like nine new customers overnight!
有些甚至没有宠物
And some of them don't even have pets,
他们只是想讨论一下
they just want to discuss whether or not
他们应该养个宠物。
they should get a pet.
-泰德,摄像机能看到你。
- Ted, the camera can see you.
-好吧,我应该
- Okay, so should I like,
下次挥手什么的?
wave or something, next time?
-不,摄像机能看到你…
- Nope, the camera can see you...
比如,在你跑步之后。
like, after your run.
——哦。
- Oh.
哦,不,你为什么不告诉我摄像机能看到我
Oh no, why didn't you tell me the camera could see me
我跑步回来的时候?!
when I get back from my runs?!
-我只是注意到了!
- I just noticed!
事实上,大卫昨晚首先注意到
Actually, David noticed first last night,
但这正是一个巨大的峰值
but that's exactly when there is a huge spike
在网站上。
in the website.
-我比米格尔医生还坏!-不,你不知道!
- I'm worse than Dr. Miguel! - No, you didn't know!
尽管昨晚有那么一刻
Although there was a moment last night,
你可能已经知道了
where it looked like you might have known,
你这样做,
and you were doing this like,
你的臀部。——亚历克西斯!
thing with your hips. - Alexis!
-不,我知道,你当然不知道
- No, I know, of course you didn't know.
当然!
Of course!
别担心,我马上把它拿下来。
Um, don't worry, I'm gonna take it down right now.
——W-Wait。
- W-Wait.
你说你看到网站浏览量激增了?
You said you saw a spike in the website views?
-人们非常关心是否
- People were very concerned as to whether or not
你就能成功地穿上裤子。
you would get your pants on successfully.
——嗯…
- Well...
谁说人们没在看
who's to say that people weren't watching
小兔子吗?
for the bunnies?
-是的,这就是我的意思。
- I am, that's what I'm saying.
-我觉得在他们被收养之前
- I feel that until these guys are adopted,
我们不能把它拆下来,那样会影响生意
we can't take it down, that'd be bad for business,
看在兔子的份上。
for the bunnies' sake.
下次我得多加小心。
I'll just have to be more careful next time.
-你好,你是谁?
- Um hello, who are you,
你对西奥多·马林斯做了什么?
and what did you do with Theodore Mullins?
-我能说什么呢
- Well, what can I say,
有时我喜欢过危险的生活……
sometimes I like to live dangerously...
同时也要尊重我的个人界限。
while still respecting my personal boundaries.
——是的。Ted(笑)
- Yes. (Ted laughs)
莫伊拉:大卫!
Moira: David!
-什么事?
- What is it?
这是一个电子邮件。——嗯哼!
It's an email. - Mm-hmm!
-标题:“乌鸦有眼睛II”。
- Subject line, "The Crows Have Eyes II."
——嗯。- - - ?
- Mm-hmm. - And?
-我不知道,我想让你读一下。
- I don't know, I'd like you to read it, please.
(大卫·叹息)
(David sighs)
-你订的。——喔!
- You booked it. - Ohhhh!
大卫!我做了吗?
David! I did?
他们怎么说我的?
What'd they say about me?
-他们需要你签合同!
- They need you to sign the contract!
-那是标准!
- Well, that's standard!
这些条款是什么?
What are the terms?
-哦,在波斯尼亚拍摄!
- Ooh, it's filming in Bosnia!
在一个我不喜欢的城市
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表