剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
(汽车隆隆地)
(Car rumbles)
(刹车squeak)
(Brakes squeak)
-好吧,你可以把我放在那边的!
- Okay well, you could've dropped me off back there!
-别傻了,亲爱的
- Oh, don't be silly honey,
我们很乐意送你到门口。
we're happy to drive you right to the door.
-是啊这是我们一生中标志性的时刻
- Yeah, this is an iconic moment in all of our lives,
我认为我们应该充分地体验它。
and I think we should experience it to the fullest.
莫伊拉:我们为你感到骄傲,亚历克西斯。
Moira: We're very proud of you, Alexis.
——谢谢。
- Thank you.
-这衣服在高中穿合适吗
- Is that appropriate attire for high school,
你觉得呢?
do you think?
-是啊,怎么了?!——嗯…
- Yeah well, what's wrong with it?! - Well...
-现在你让我紧张了!
- Well, now you're making me nervous!
-不管怎样,不要相信任何人
- Anyway, just don't trust anyone
第一天就想成为你的朋友,好吗?
that wants to be your friend on the first day, okay?
-你不能让任何人摆布你,
- And you mustn't let anyone push you around,
我不会再经历那个恃强凌弱的噩梦。
I will not relive that bullying nightmare.
-我没被欺负。
- I wasn't bullied.
-她不是指你,亚历克西斯。
- She doesn't mean you, Alexis.
-没那么糟。
- Uh, it wasn't that bad.
-这是令人心碎的部分
- That's the heartbreaking part,
他很幸福,一点也不知道。
He was so blissfully unaware.
-好吧,我走了。——啊!
- Okay, I'm gonna go. - Ugh!
好吧,我觉得你很勇敢。
- Okay, I think you're brave.
-大卫,你这么说真是太好了。
- Well, that's very nice of you to say, David.
-好吧,他在讽刺!
- Okay, he's being sarcastic!
- - - - - -什么? !——哦。-这是一种防御机制
- What?! - Oh. - It's a defense mechanism.
从所有的欺凌中。-天啊!
From all the bullying. - Oh my God!
*
*
(狗叫)
(Dog barks)
-(叹气)我说不出更悲惨的是什么,
- (Sighs) I can't tell what's more tragic,
镇上唯一的商店要关门了
the fact that the only store in town is closing,
或者他们…
or that they've...
决定在麦片盒旁边展示真菌奶油。
decided to display fungal cream beside the cereal boxes.
-这真的很方便,
- That's actually really convenient,
因为我忘了吃早餐
because I forgot to have breakfast,
我的真菌奶油快用完了所以…
and I'm running low on fungal cream, so...
-我不想再听到你说真菌
- I don't wanna hear you say fungal again.
——真菌?
- Fungal?
-是的,好像他们知道消费者想要什么,
- Yeah, it's like they knew what the consumer wanted,
然后朝相反的方向跑去。
and then ran in the opposite direction.
-一切都还好吗?——是的。是的。
- Finding everything okay? - Yes. Yeah.
-商店真让人难过。
- It's sad about the store.
-谢谢你,很辛苦。
- Thank you, it's been very hard.
-是的,我能想象。
- Yeah, I can imagine.
-是啊,他们没击中目标,你知道吗?
- Yeah, they just missed the mark, you know?
我的意思是,这家店是对的
I mean, this store in the right hands
可能会很赚钱。
could be very lucrative.
-嗯,你说的右手是指你的手吗?
- Uh huh, and by the right hands, you mean your hands?
-我是说有完美品味的人
- Well, I mean someone with faultless taste
了解人们想要什么和需要什么,
who understands what people want and need,
如果那正好是我的手,那么…
and if those happen to be my hands, then...
那你为什么不做点什么呢?
- So why don't you do something about it?
-我很肯定地告诉他们他们开过车
- I'm pretty sure telling them that they've driven
把他们的仓库埋进地下
their store into the ground
可能是在伤口上撒盐
might be rubbing salt in the wound.
-不,我是说自从你走进来
- No, I'm saying ever since you walked in here
你一直在说如果换了你会怎么做
you've been talking about how you would've done things differently,
所以现在是你的机会。
so now's your chance.
-好吧你的眉毛从来不动
- Okay, your eyebrows never move,
所以我不知道你是不是认真的。
so I can't tell whether you're being serious or not.
-我想你应该把你仅有的那点钱都投进去
- I think you should put what little money you have
你的嘴在哪里。
where your mouth is.
-我有个好主意。
- I do have a very good idea.
-你在大多数事情上所缺乏的,
- What you lack in most things,
你以未经证实的秘密来弥补。
you make up for in unsubstantiated confidence.
-可以走了吗?
- Okay, are we good to go?!
早上好,同学们。
Jocelyn: Good morning, class.
我相信你们都注意到了
I'm sure you have all noticed
我们中间有一个新学生。
there's a new student in our midst.
让我们热烈欢迎Alexis Rose。
let's give a warm welcome to Alexis Rose.
她在这里一直到学期结束
She is here until the end of the semester
完成她的文凭。
to finish her diploma.
(掌声)
(Applause)
好了,让我们打开我们的书。
Okay, so let's open our books.
-哦,我想说几句话。
- Oh um, I'd just like to say a few words.
-好吧,实际上我们有点落后了。
- Okay, we're actually just running a little bit behind.
-嗨。——哦。
- Hey. - Oh.
-正如乔斯林所说,我叫亚历克西斯,
- So as Jocelyn said, my name is Alexis,
是的,我没有完成高中学业。
and yes, I did not finish high school.
嗯,是关于一艘游艇的又长又无聊的故事,
Um, it's this long, boring story involving a yacht,
还有一个著名的足球运动员,
and a famous soccer player,
就像……
and like...
一吨♥蘑菇。
a ton of mushrooms.
无论如何,我认为那会很棒
anyway, I think it would be so great
如果我们能在房♥间里转一圈
if we could just go around the room,
每个人都对我说,
and everyone could tell me like,
关于你自己的五件事。
five things about yourself.
事实上,我们今天没有时间。
Jocelyn: Actually, we don't have time for that today.
也许你可以在课间谈谈,
Maybe you could talk between classes,
或者放学后,或者周末。
or after school, or on the weekends.
——是的,完全。-是的。好吧。
- Yeah, totally. - Yeah. Okay.
-下课后找我,或者…
- So just find me after class, or...
伊万:早上好,特维拉。
Ivan: Good morning, Twyla.
对不起,我迟到了,但我有早餐松饼。
Sorry I'm late, but I have morning muffins.
-谢谢,Ivan。
- Oh, thanks, Ivan.
是的,他们总是卖♥♥光。
Yeah, they keep selling out.
——伊万!
- Ivan!
鲍勃的朋友吗?——哦!
Bob's friend? - Oh yeah!
-约翰尼·罗斯,记得吗?
- Johnny Rose, remember?
-百吉饼,我知道,是的
- Bagels, I know, yes.
-是的,是的,是的,百吉饼。
- Yes, yes, yes, yes, bagels.
哦,我看到你有一个新企业。
Oh, I see you have a new enterprise.
-是啊,烤松饼一直是我的梦想。
- Yeah, it was always my dream to bake muffins.
-你提到这件事真有趣
- Well, funny you should mention it,
因为我在考虑欧式早餐
because I'm thinking of doing a continental breakfast
在汽车旅馆,
at the motel,
这可能是…很有帮助。
and this could be uh... very helpful.
-是的。我不做早餐。
- Yeah. I not make breakfast.
-不不不欧式早餐
- No, no, no, a continental breakfast,
只有糕点和咖啡。
just pastries and coffee.
——没有咖啡。
- No coffee.
-哦,我不指望你煮咖啡。
- Oh, I wouldn't expect you to make the coffee.
-不,我煮咖啡,但只为自己。
- No, I make coffee, but only for myself.
-是的,不,不,只是你的松饼
- Yeah, no, no, it's just your muffins
我感兴趣的。
that I'm interested in.
-我为特维拉烘焙。
- I bake for Twyla.
-但有新客户总是好的。
- Oh, but it's always nice to have new customers.
-是的,是的,我想我们应该谈谈这个,伊万。
- Yes, yes, I think we should talk about this, Ivan.
我很想看看你的手术。
Yeah, I'd love to see your operation.
-是,是,是,顺便来
- Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, just come by place
我带你去看看厨房♥。
and I show you kitchen.
是的。是的。
Yes. Yeah.
嗯,是的,好的。——好的,是的。
Well, yeah, okay. - Good, yes.
-好的,再见。——再见!
- Yes, see you. - Bye!
——这么长时间。
- So long.
-哇,这可能会很刺♥激♥。
- Wow, this could be very exciting.
你知道,欧式早餐还可以
You know, a continental breakfast could add
给我们的评级加一颗星。
an extra star on our rating.
-哇哦,那你能得到多少颗星星呢?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表