剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
(Bus whooshes by)
-我有一个简短的学校表格
- So I have a quick little school form
让你填一下。
for you to fill out.
——确定。这是什么?
- Sure. What is this?
——嗯,什么都没有。它只是说我在这里工作。
- Um, nothing. It just says that I work here.
——嗯。这是志愿者时间。
- Uh-huh. This is for volunteer hours.
但你不是自愿来这里的。
But you don't volunteer here.
你在这里工作。
You work here.
-但是,我自愿来这里工作。
- But, I volunteer to work here.
-因为这是你的工作。
- Because it's your job.
-好吧,但是,我需要这些时间毕业,所以…
- Okay but, I need these hours to graduate so...
-看来你得找到
- So looks like you're gonna have to find
地方志愿者。
somewhere to volunteer.
——好的。只是,我认为我的社区服务时间
- Okay. It's just, I thought my community service hours
可以申请但不算数
would apply but they don't count
因为他们的法♥院♥。所以…
because their court-ordered. So...
-是啊,我觉得做志愿者的意义就在于
- Yeah, I think the whole point of volunteering
就是回报,对吧?
is to give something back, right?
——好的。确定。但无论我回馈什么
- Okay. Sure. But whatever I give back
必须在两周内完成。
has to happen within two weeks.
-我可能有东西给你
- Well, I might have something for you,
但我觉得你不会感兴趣的。
but I don't think you're going to be interested.
——试着我。
- Try me.
-嗯,我一个月和一些高年级学生一起工作几次。
- Well, I work with some seniors a couple times a month.
——哇。太可爱了。
- Wow. So cute.
只是我有皮肤赘皮和旧气味。
Um, it's just I have a thing with skin tags and old smells.
所以我可能需要考虑一下。
So I might just need to think on it.
-今晚会很有趣的,舞蹈课!
- Well, tonight's gonna be fun though, dance lessons!
(假兴高采烈的喘气)
(Fake elated gasp)
-我们得摸摸他们。
- We'd have to touch them.
(菜肴叮当作响)(用餐者闲聊的低沉声)
(Dishes being clank) (Low hum of diner chatter)
——哦,嘘。嗨,约翰!
- Oh psst. Hey Johnny!
来这里!来这里!来这里!
Come here! Come here! Come here!
——嘿,罗兰。-这儿,坐下。坐下。坐!
- Hey Roland. - Here sit down. Sit. Sit!
好吧。现在就像你在跟我说话一样。
Okay. Now act like you're talking to me.
-我在跟你说话。
- I am talking to you.
——没有。不是这样的。
- No. Not like that.
它必须更加对话化。
It's got to be more conversational.
你知道,就像…
You know, like, um...
“是的,天气很冷。”
"Yes the weather is cold."
-好吧,我没听懂。
- Okay, I'm not following.
-好吧,这样好多了。
- Okay, that's better.
但试着更随意一点。
But try it a little more casually.
-怎么回事?
- What is going on?
鲍勃想在今晚的扑克之夜再聚一聚
- Bob is trying to get his poker night together again
他想让我玩。
and he wants me to play.
但我负担不起。
And I can't afford it.
-那就说不,礼貌地拒绝。
- Well then just say no, politely decline.
-那没用的,强尼
- Well, that's not gonna work, Johnny.
在这里……告诉他……
Here... Tell him that...
我们今晚有事情要做,好吗?
we're doing something together tonight, okay?
告诉他你今晚要带我去理发。
Tell him you're taking me for a haircut tonight.
——理发吗?——嘿,约翰尼。
- Haircut? - Hey Johnny.
——罗兰。——哦,鲍勃。
- Roland. - Oh, Bob.
-差点没看见你。——正确的。
- Almost didn't see you there. - Right.
我只是在和强尼聊天。
I was just chattin' away with Johnny.
-我只是想让你知道
- Well, I just wanted to let you know that
我们又要开始盛大的扑克之夜了
we're starting the big poker night again,
所以如果你感兴趣的话……
so if you're interested...
——呃……
- Uh well...
-我不介意玩,鲍勃。
- I wouldn't mind playing, Bob.
——真的吗?——嗯…
- Really? - Well...
- - -太好了!(笑)
- That's great! (Chuckles)
-好吧,听着,我们在我家见
- Well, listen I'll see you both at my place,
嗯…7个左右。
uh... around seven.
——7点钟。
- Seven o'clock.
-我能问你件事吗?
- Can I ask you something?
你有一点概念吗
Um, do you have even the slightest concept
刚刚发生了什么?
of what just happened here?
(蟋蟀唧唧声)(鸟儿歌♥唱)
(Crickets chirp) (Birds sing)
——哦!
- Oh!
能出去走走真是太好了。——嗯。
It is so nice to get away. - Hm.
-有个东西很能宣泄情绪
- There's something very cathartic
进入别人的世界。
about stepping into someone else's world.
——嗯。
- Hm.
这是我们选择在这里定居的原因之一。
That's one of the reasons we chose to settle here.
-大卫看起来很好。-他…
- David seems well. - Well he...
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
-我之前在汽车旅馆碰到他了
- I ran into him earlier at the motel.
-在汽车旅馆?
- At the motel?
这是我给你的
And here I thought I gave you
非常具体的指示
very specific instructions
直接去咖啡馆。
to go directly to the cafe.
叛徒。
Ever the renegade.
-是啊,我来了,觉得这可能是最好的
- Yeah, I got here and decided it was probably best
要一个房♥间。
to get a room.
只有一天似乎不够。
Only a day just didn't seem enough.
-你有房♥间吗?
- You got yourself a room?
哦,你们真幸运!
Oh, aren't you lucky!
通常都订满了。
They're usually booked up.
你一定用了我们的名字。
You must have used our name.
但Sebastien,我有个印象
But Sebastien, I was under the impression
你今天来这里只是为了一个快速的咨♥询♥
that you were here just for today for a quick consult...
点击(快门)嘿!你在干什么?
(Shutter clicks) Hey! What are you doing?
-抱歉,这是灯光照到你的方式。
- Sorry, it's the way the light is catching you.
这张照片是自己拍的。
The photo took itself.
-但你必须按下按钮。
- Ah, but you had to push the button.
请Sebsatien不。
Sebsatien don't, please.
这是我现在的演讲,拍摄后看。
This is my talk now, shoot later look.
所以这张脸暂时是禁止的。
So this visage is off-limits for-for the moment.
(相机快门)请求——
(Camera shutter clicks) Plea--
-别担心,我只是用你来衡量。
- Don't worry, I'm just using you for scale.
这是背景。
It's this backdrop.
这里有一种乡土浪漫主义,
There's a provincial romanticism to all this,
这只是…
that's just...
可怕的和重要的。
terrifying and important.
-我才不碍事呢
- Far be it from me to stand in the way
你的灵感。
of your inspiration.
-你为什么不站到那边去呢?
- Well, why don't you actually stand over there?
——在哪里?
- Where?
-深入田野。-哦…
- Further into the field. - Oh...
——是的!
- Yes!
不,去野外。
No, into the field.
进一步!——嗯?
Further! - Huh?
-是的,进入球场。——嗯?
- Yeah, into the field. - Umm?
——是的。进一步!
- Yes. Further!
-塞巴斯蒂安,我…
- Sebastien, I was...
-让田野展现自己。
- Let the field reveal itself to you.
-好吧…我想知道
- Okay... I was wondering
当我们实际拍摄的时候…嗯…
when we do the actual shoot... um...
我们是想在工作室还是在外景?
Are we thinking studio or on location?
因为我打赌Schnabel先生
Because I bet Mr. Schnabel
很想把宫殿借给我们…
would love to loan us the Palazzo...
(相机快门)-是的!
(Camera shutter clicks) - Yes!
——好的。只要你还能听见我的话。
- Okay. As long as you can still hear me.
(笑)我还在想柏林……
(Chuckles) I was also thinking Berlin...
*
*
(门关闭)
(Door shuts)
——噢,嗨!
- Oh hi!
-和Sebastaien在一起的美好一天?
- Nice day with Sebastaien?
——非常富有成效。
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表