剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
(鸟叫,车门砰的一声)
(Birds chirp, car door slams)
约翰尼:嗯,你觉得这些新轮子怎么样?
Johnny: Well, what do you think of the new wheels?
-你想要我诚实的意见吗?
- Do you want my honest opinion?
还是……
Or...
-钱包还在吗?
- You got your wallet?
-嗯,我有借记卡。
- Um, I have my debit card.
-那你的驾照呢?
- And what about your license?
-怎么了?
- What about it?
-你有吗?
- Do you have it?
——这很好。
- It's fine.
-是或不是的问题。
- It was a yes or no question.
-好吧,没事。
- Okay, yes, it's fine.
我们要到街上去,我不需要驾照。
We're going up the street, I don't need my license.
-大卫,我们刚刚给车投保了
- David, we just insured the car,
你不能开它,除非你有驾照,
and you can't drive it unless you have your license on you,
你能去拿吗?
so could you go get it, please?
-(叹气)过期了。
- (Sighs) It's expired.
-你的驾照什么时候到期?
- When did your license expire?!
-我不知道!上个月。
- I don't know! Like, last month.
-那你就不会开车了!
- Then you're not driving!
-我昨天开的车!
- Well, I drove the car yesterday!
-那是违法的,大卫!——啊!
- Well, that's illegal, David! - Argh!
-你需要去更新你的驾照!
- You need to go renew your license!
亚历克西丝:你们用完车了吗?
Alexis: Are you guys done with the car?
-不,我们要走了。
- No, we're just leaving.
-好吧,看起来你要出去了。
- Okay, 'cause it looks like you're getting out.
-我们要换座位,因为大卫的驾照过期了。
- We're changing seats because David's license is expired.
-哦,不!
- (Gasps) Oh no!
他上次试了16次才成功。
And it took him like, 16 tries to get it last time.
-我没试16次!
- It didn't take me 16 tries!
笔试我两次没通过,
I failed the written test twice,
然后参加了驾驶考试,并且通过了!
and then took the driving test, and passed!
-然后你的学习许可证过期了
- And then your learner's permit expired,
你得再做一次笔试
and you had to do the written test again,
这你…失败了。
which you... failed.
-哦,我记得这个!
- Oh, I remember this!
你得从头开始,
You had to start from scratch,
你在实践中又失败了两次。
and you failed the practical two more times.
——上帝!莫伊拉:哦,这个可怜的家伙有严重的考试焦虑症。
- God! Moira: Oh, the poor thing has crippling test anxiety.
我们都知道。
We all know that.
谁有钥匙?我需要这辆车。
Who has the keys? I need the car.
-我们现在在用车,宝贝。
- Well, we're using the car right now, sweetheart.
大卫,你能开车送你妈妈去市政厅吗?
- David, would you drive your mummy to Town Hall, please?
他不能开车,他的驾照过期了。
- He can't drive, his license is expired.
-好吧,我来开车。
- Okay, I will drive.
-钱包还在吗?
- You got your wallet?
——这很好。
- It's fine.
(车门摔)
(Car doors slam)
*
*
(鸟鸣啾啾)
(Birds chirp)
(砰地关上一扇门)
(Door slams)
(狗在远处叫)
(Dog barks in the distance)
——啊!——噢!
- Ugh! - Oooh!
很多箱子。
So many boxes.
-而且大部分都是文书工作
- And most of them are filled with paperwork
我必须经历,
I have to go through,
所以我只是希望我感染上致命的肺部感染
so I'm just hoping I contract some deadly lung infection
在我打开另一个之前从灰尘中消失。
from the dust before I have to open another one.
-好吧,我不太担心
- Um well, I wouldn't really worry about it,
我经营了几家画廊,
I managed several galleries,
从来没有看过文件,所以。
and never once looked at the paperwork, so.
要么全部结合在一起,要么没有。
It either all comes together, or it doesn't.
最终。
Ultimately.
-它们能结合在一起吗?
- Did it ever come together?
-我想我们有点跑题了。
- Um, I think we're getting sidetracked.
好处是你现在是自己的老板了!
The upside is that you are your own boss now!
-或者我是一家很糟糕的公♥司♥的老板
- Or I'm the owner of a very sad business
只有一个表现不佳的员工。
with one underperforming employee.
-好吧,当我不知所措的时候,我发现这很有用
- Okay, what I find helpful when I get overwhelmed
实际上是迈出了一步吗
is actually taking a step away
大概15分钟到一个小时,
for like, 15 minutes to an hour,
大概两个小时,
to um, to maybe two hours,
和啊,帮助…人。
and ah, helping... people.
-我觉得有个要求。
- I feel like there's a request coming on.
-不算是请求
- Mm, not so much a request,
因为这是一个机会。
as it is an opportunity.
我正在寻找一个非常幸运的人
I am looking for a very lucky person
开车送我去参加驾照考试
to drive me to my driver's test.
-是啊,现在还不行。
- Oh yeah, that's not gonna happen right now.
-嗯,我想你是对的。
- Um, I guess you're right.
我应该帮你的。
I should probably be helping you.
我很想去跑腿,
I would love to run some errands,
或者你知道,也许捡点东西,
or you know, maybe pick something up,
我只是需要一个有效的驾驶执照。
I just-I just need a valid driver's license.
考试是在今天下午。
The test is this afternoon.
我对此非常焦虑。
And I'm very anxious about it.
需要搭车。
And need a lift.
嗯…你知道吗?
Um... you know what?
我觉得现在问这个问题不合适。
I don't think this is a good time to ask.
-嗯,真有洞察力。
- Hmm, that's really perceptive.
-我要找一个时间稍微长一点的人…
- Um, I'm gonna find someone with a little more time...
在他们的手中。——好的。
on their hands. - Okay.
-好吧…
- Okay...
-我不知道你为什么不先问我,大卫。
- I don't know why you didn't ask me first, David.
我有七个国家的驾照,
I have my license in seven different countries,
我有我的“F”类。
And I have my "F" Class.
-那不是运输卡车用的吗?
- Isn't that for transport trucks?!
-是的,好吧,我有很多人要搬!
- Yes, well, I had a lot of people to move!
不管怎样,这不是什么大事。
Anyway, it's not a big deal.
你只要进去,按他们说的做
You just get in, you do what they tell you,
然后你就出来了。
and then you get out.
用你最好的发香。
And wear your best hair perfume.
-好吧,我没有香水
- Okay, I don't have hair perfume,
并不是所有人都可以用自己的方式调情
and not all of us can flirt our way
去考驾照!
into getting a driver's license!
-好吧,你试着穿长袍平行停车,大卫。
- Okay, you try parallel parking in a burka, David.
再多的调情也不能让你摆脱它
No amount of flirting can get you out of that,
相信我!
trust me!
-好吧,最大的区别是没有
- Okay, the big difference is that nothing
似乎会让你焦虑
seems to give you anxiety,
这确实有点令人担忧。
which is actually sort of concerning.
-这倒提醒了我
- Oh, that reminds me,
你能握住方向盘一会儿吗?
can you hold the wheel for a second,
我得检查一下我的手♥机♥。-天啊!
I need to check my phone. - Oh my God!
我现在告诉你什么对我没有帮助!
I'll tell you what's not helping me right now!
这个!-嘿,放松点,大卫。
This! - Hey, relax, David.
我曾经让一个7岁的孩子开车带我在孟买♥♥转转,
I once had a 7-year-old drive me around Mumbai,
所以我很确定你掌舵一会儿很酷。
so I'm pretty sure you're cool to steer for a sec.
——啊!——好的。
- Ugh! - Okay.
好吧!
Okay!
(紧张地叹息)
- (Sighs nervously)
——呼吸!(呼出)
- Breaths! - (Exhales)
——呼吸!(呼出)
- Breaths! - (Exhales)
(呼出)
(Exhales)
(车流隆隆,鸟儿唧唧喳喳)
(Traffic rumbles, birds chirp)
(门)
(Door opens)
-哦,史蒂夫,我不想打扰你,
- Oh Stevie, I don't mean to bother you,
但是,有个漏水的水龙头
but um, there's a leaky faucet
在大卫和亚历克西斯的浴室里。
in David and Alexis' bathroom.
-这对你来说很紧迫吗?
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表