剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
- And this is a pressing issue for you?
-只是当你在我们的洗手间时
- Well, it's just that when you're in our bathroom,
你可以听得一清二楚,
you can hear it clear as day,
我的意思是,就像它正在发生…
I mean, it's almost like it's happening...
在我们的浴室。
in our bathroom.
-但它不是。
- But it's not.
我先把这个做完。
So I'm just gonna finish this first.
-嗨。- - - -
- Hi. - And--
史提夫,我需要你的电♥话♥。
- Stevie, I'll need your telephone, please.
——确定。-还有水管工的电♥话♥
- Sure. - Along with the number for a plumber.
大卫和亚历克西斯房♥间的水龙头在滴水。
The faucet is dripping in David and Alexis' room.
这是让人恼火,
It's exasperating,
不停的敲,敲,敲……
the incessant tap, tap, tap...
-哦,太气人了,史蒂夫,它…
- Oh, it's so irritating, Stevie, it...
——(史蒂夫哭泣)
- (Stevie sobs)
-但也许这是…
- But maybe this is uh...
不是时候。
not a good time.
(大声哭泣)
- (Sobs loudly)
-哦,男孩的麻烦,毫无疑问。
- Oh, boy troubles, no doubt.
我们不想打扰你,亲爱的
We don't want to intrude, dear,
只要你有时间,管道工,拜托。
just when you can, plumber, please.
-或者让别人来做,史蒂夫
- Or get someone else to do it, Stevie,
因为你现在是主人了。
because you are the owner now.
——是的!
- Yeah!
我不知道我在做什么!
And I don't know what I'm doing!
——哦!我们谁也不知道,亲爱的!
- Oh! None of us do, dear!
我们都是在蒙混过关,不是吗?
We're all just muddling through, aren't we?
我是说,看看约翰。
I mean, look at John.
-为什么看着我?!
- Why look at me?!
-我是说,即使是有前科的人
- I'm saying, even someone with a history
成功的人有时也会经历低谷。
of wild success can experience a downtick now and then.
-我不知道我有缺点,莫伊拉
- Well, I didn't realize I had a downtick, Moira.
-只是我不知道该怎么办
- Just, I don't know what to do,
我该把汽车旅馆卖♥♥掉吗?
do I sell the motel?
-把汽车旅馆卖♥♥了?不,不!
- Sell the motel? No, no!
不,不,那不是你应该考虑的事情。
No, no, that's not something you should be thinking about.
——嗯!-我是说,我不能留着它!
- Mmm! - I mean, I can't keep it!
-好吧,史蒂夫,让我给你拿颗药丸。
- Okay, Stevie, allow me to get you a pill.
它会让你忘记所有的事情
It's going to make you forget every last one
至少两天之内不要再去想那些不理智的想法了!
of those irrational thoughts for at least two days!
-是的,还有史提夫,如果你需要帮助
- Yes, and Stevie, if you need any help at all,
请随便到我们房♥间来。
please, feel free to come by our room.
-好吧,我要去上班。
- Well, I'll be at work.
但约翰会去的
But John will be there,
实现和策略。
implementing and strategizing.
-老实说,点滴只是,你知道
- And honestly, the drip is just uh, you know,
一个愿望清单上的项目,优先级最低。
a wish list project, lowest of priorities.
-我…我只需要一分钟,我会去做的
- I'm-I just need a minute, and I'll do it.
-当然,是的,当然。——哦,史蒂夫。
- Sure, yes, of course. - Oh, Stevie.
(法国口音)的勇气!
(French accent) Courage!
(哭泣)
- (Sobs)
(砰地关上一扇门)
(Door slams)
(叹息)
(Groans)
——哇!约翰,你不会真的认为她会把房♥子卖♥♥了吧?
- Whoa! - John, you don't really think she'd sell the place, do you?
-如果她这么做了,对我们来说可不是好兆头。
- It would not bode well for us if she did.
(砰地关上一扇门)
(Door slams)
(汽车隆隆地)
(Car rumbles)
-好吧,我需要你下车
- Okay, I'm gonna need you to step out of the car
20分钟,这样我就可以做超验冥想了
for 20 minutes, so that I can do my transcendental meditation
在我考试不及格之前。
before I fail this test.
-好吧,你现在的行为很疯狂。
- Okay, you are acting all sorts of crazy right now.
这其实并不重要。
This honestly does not matter.
没有人在乎。
Nobody cares.
-人们会关心的
- Uh, people care.
我在乎,驾驶考官也在乎。
I care, the driving examiner person cares.
-不,他不喜欢。
- No, he doesn't.
相信我,人们不会想到你的
Trust me, people aren't thinking about you
你对自己的看法。
the way that you're thinking about you.
-那是什么意思?
- What does that mean?
-你总是想太多
- You always over think everything,
这就是为什么你总是失败。
and that's why you fail all the time.
-谢谢,亚历克西斯。
- Thank you, Alexis.
-这是真的!
- Well, it's true!
-好吧,就因为你事事顺心
- Okay, just because everything falls in your lap,
并不意味着它落在其他人的身上。
doesn't mean it falls in everyone else's.
- - -什么? !
- What does?!
——什么?-我腿上的是什么?
- What? - What falls in my lap?
——东西!的事情。的机会。
- Stuff! Things. Opportunities.
事情不会落到我的头上!
- Things don't fall in my lap!
-好吧,我只是说
- Okay, I'm just saying,
你总是得到一些东西
that you've always just gotten stuff,
却没有意识到其他人不会在生活中滑来滑去
without realizing that other people don't skate through life
和你一样。
the same way you do.
-我不会逃避生活的,大卫
- I don't skate through Life, David,
我走过生命。
I walk through life.
穿着非常漂亮的鞋子。
In really nice shoes.
很抱歉,如果这让你不舒服的话,
And I'm sorry if that rubs you the wrong way,
但如果你能放松一下
but maybe if you could just relax for a second,
不要再担心一切,
and stop worrying about everything,
对你来说一切都会更容易!
everything would be easier for you!
-我想说的是,事情没有
- And what I'm saying is that things haven't
对我来说就像它们对你一样容易!
been as easy for me as they've been for you!
-是的,他们有!
- Um, yes, they have!
-不,他们没有!
- No, they haven't!
现在我的压力更大了
And now I'm even more stressed out
比我上那辆破车的时候还好!
than when I got in the stupid car!
非常感谢你的帮助,亚历克西斯。
Thank you very much for your help, Alexis.
——嘿!
- Hey!
我才是应该出去的人
I'm the one that's supposed to be getting out
该死的车,大卫!
of the stupid car, David!
司机来了!
The driving man's coming!
-天啊!
- Oh my God!
——大卫?
- David?
没有人在乎。
Nobody cares.
-我知道了!——好吧!
- I got it! - Okay!
(叹息)
- (Sighs)
*
*
(鸟鸣啾啾)
(Birds chirp)
约翰尼:嘿,史蒂夫。
Johnny: Hey, Stevie.
一个好消息,
Good news,
我修好了大卫和亚历克西斯的浴室
I fixed the drip in David and Alexis' bathroom,
所以你可以从你的列表中勾选。
so you can check that off your list.
——谢谢。
- Thank you.
-说实话这只是暂时的
- You know, to be honest it's more a temporary fix,
我把三明治袋放在水龙头上,
I put a sandwich bag over the faucet,
用…担♥保♥
and secured it with...
一个弹性。
an elastic.
-哦,好吧,那些水滴…
- Oh okay, won't the drips...
把三明治包填满?
fill up the sandwich bag?
-就像我说的,这只是暂时的
- Well, like I said, it's temporary,
但这能给你争取点时间
uh, but it might buy you a little time.
——小。
- A little.
——哦!分类?
- Ooh! A ledger?
我有一段时间没见过这些了。
I haven't seen one of these in a while.
啊哈,好吧,乍一看,
Aha, well, at first glance,
你的想法说,
what you think of say,
逾期退房♥收费?
charging for late check outs?
-是的,再一次,这是假设
- Yeah, again, that would assume
我们有客人要退房♥
that we had guests to check out.
-任何事都有解决的办法,史蒂夫
- Well, there's a solution to everything, Stevie,
当这个想法出现的时候,
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表