剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表
Um, in a city that I don't,
我不知道那个城市的名字,
I don't know the name of the city,
我不会发这个音,有很多辅音。
I can't pronounce it, a lot of consonants.
-我不知道。
- I did not know that.
但我一直很喜欢外景拍摄,
But I've always loved shooting on location,
它能让人专注于工作。
it allows one to focus on the work.
-嗯,它在波斯尼亚发行,
- Hmm, it's being released in Bosnia,
克罗地亚,
Croatia,
黑塞哥维那。
Herzegovina.
-在国际开放之前!
- Before opening internationally!
-你要自己飞过去吗?
- You have to fly yourself there?
-听起来不太对。
- Mmm, that doesn't sound right.
-住宿已经包括了。
- Ooh, accommodation is covered.
——感谢上帝!
- Thank God!
-你会被当地的家庭所容忍♥。
- You'll be put up with a local family.
-靠近布景?
- Close to the set?
-他们按比例付给你。
- They're paying you scale.
但这是波罗的海货币,
But it'll be in Baltic currency,
你想让我继续吗?
do you want me to keep going?
-不,自己读。
- No, read to yourself.
-有死亡弃权书?!——哦!
- There's a death waiver?! - Ohh!
你可以关闭电脑。-是啊,但我们还没到区呢
You can close the computer. - Yeah, but we haven't even gotten to the section
关于鸟类的安全!
on bird safety yet!
——关闭它!现在。
- Shut it! Now.
——如果……
- What if...
——嗯。
- Hmm.
不了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
(门)
(Door opens)
-祝你今天休息愉快。
- Have a nice rest of the day.
-嘿,强尼,哇!
- Hey Johnny, wow!
这地方太热闹了!
This place is hopping!
-是啊,嗯,这是忙碌的一周。
- Yeah, well, it's uh, it's been a busy week.
-嗯哼我得告诉你
- Uh huh, you know, I gotta tell you,
当我第一次听到这个,史提夫
when I first heard that Stevie
把她的马车搭上你的马车
was hitching her wagon to your cart,
我首先想到的是,
the first thing that came into my mind was,
whoooa,耐莉,
whoooa, Nelly,
那匹马有大♥麻♥烦了。
that horse is in big trouble.
-一个复杂的比喻,但是
- A convoluted metaphor, but um--
-但我得说,你已经证明我错了
- But I've gotta say, you've proven me wrong,
我的意思是,很明显,你在这里做了一些事情。
I mean, obviously, you're doing something right here.
(门)
(Door opens)
-好吧,再一次
- Yeah, well, once again,
谢谢你过来,罗兰。
thanks for coming by, Roland.
-等等,等等,等等。约翰尼,看,
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Johnny, look,
我知道这会让你不舒服
I know it makes you uncomfortable
当有人跟你说实话的时候
when somebody gets real with you,
但我们能不能用一分钟赞美一下你
but could we just have one minute when I compliment you,
你不会说,哦,罗兰,我这一代,
and you don't go all, ooh, Roland, my generation,
我们不谈论自己的感受。
we don't talk about our feelings.
我们把他们都关在里面!
we keep 'em all - rawrrr - inside!
-好吧,不是这样的,但再一次,
- Yeah well, that's not it, but once again,
谢谢你能来。
thanks for coming by.
-嘿,肯,你们哪位?
- Hey, one of you guys Ken?
——肯?不。
- Ken? No.
-嗨。
- Hi.
我是Roland, Roland Schitt,市长。
I'm Roland, Roland Schitt, mayor.
罗兰Schitt。——猫。
Roland Schitt. - Kitty.
-凯蒂,你好吗?
- Kitty, how are you?
你在我们镇上过得愉快吗?
Are you enjoying your stay in our town?
-真的很好,嗯。-哦…
- It's been really good, mhmm. - Oh...
嗯。
Hmm.
-罗兰,听着,我们去办公室吧
- So Roland, look, why don't we head down to the office
我们想聊聊吗?
if we, uh, wanna chat?
——肯是谁?
- Who's Ken?
-肯可能是她的丈夫。
- Well, Ken is probably her husband.
-嗯,她不知道他长什么样?
- Uh huh, and she doesn't know what he looks like?
,先生们。——呃…
- Gentlemen. - Uhhh...
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
——对不起。——那还用说。
- Excuse me. - You betcha.
(笑)哦,约翰尼。
(Laughs) Oh, Johnny.
我知道为什么你这一周过得这么开心了。
Well, I see why you've had such a great week.
-我不知道你在暗示什么
- Okay, I don't know what you're implying,
但我不喜欢你的语气。
but I don't like your tone.
请——约翰尼。
- Johnny, please.
这一小小的行动已引起安♥理♥会♥的注意
This little operation has been on the council's radar
很长一段时间,
for quite a while now,
很抱歉,那不是主日学校的老师
and I'm sorry, but that was no Sunday school teacher
即将离开这里!
coming outta here!
-好吧,听着,整件事是个错误。
- Okay, look, this whole thing was a mistake.
这整件事!
This whole thing!
但我正在努力
But I'm working on it,
我正在努力关闭它,尽快。
I'm working to shut it down, quickly.
-听你这么说我很高兴
- Well, I'm really happy to hear that,
因为我不愿意维护我的市长权威
because I would hate to have to assert my mayoral authority
在这种情况下,请讲?
in a situation like this, yes?
-是啊,没有人比我更想逃避这个了。
- Yeah, and nobody wants to avoid that more than me.
——好。好吧。
- Good. Okay.
你知道吗,我很高兴能帮你修好你的
Well, you know what, I'm glad I helped you fix your, uh,
破碎的道德指南针。
broken moral compass.
-我的道德准则没有错,但是
- Well, there's nothing wrong with my moral compass, but--
-好吧,那我们为什么不告诉凯蒂呢?
- All right, well, why don't we tell Kitty that?
(士力架)
(Snickers)
(笑)
(Laughs)
-啊,我很想看这个!
- Ah, I'd love to see that!
——是吗?-我们可以摇摆,
- Yeah? - we could sway,
就好像我们是河流中的岛屿。
like we're actually islands in the stream.
-哦,是的,很好。
- Oh yeah, that's good.
-嗨,我来了!
- Hi, I'm here!
-莫伊拉,你的大电影怎么样?
- Moira, what about your big movie?
-哦,他们还在追着我
- Oh that, they're still hounding me,
但我花了一点时间停下来思考
but I took a moment to stop and think
什么是生活中真正重要的,
about what is really important in life,
虽然波斯尼亚的里维埃拉是一个宏伟的地方,
and while the Bosnian Riviera is a majestic locale,
它比不上和你一起唱歌♥
it can't hold a candle to singing with you
很棒的职业女性,
wonderful working women here,
在我们临时的排练室里
in our makeshift rehearsal studio.
-我受宠若惊
- Well, I'm flattered,
但特维拉一直在为二重唱做你的工作
but Twyla's been working on your part for the duet,
我真的不认为会是这样
and I really don't think that that would be
在精神上把东西从她身上拿走。
in the spirit of things to take that from her.
-但这首歌♥是我的主意,乔斯林。
- But the song was my idea, Jocelyn.
约翰和我让大卫听了那首歌♥
John and I made David to that song,
在Pusitano。
in Pusitano.
-为什么不让你看看我们是怎么做的
- Hey, why don't we just show you how we're doing,
你可以提供一些专业的建议,
and you can offer up some professional advice,
现在。
for now.
——好的。
- Okay.
(清了清喉咙)
(Clears throat)
乔斯林和特维拉:*从一个情人到另一个
Jocelyn and Twyla: * From one lover to another
*嗯嗯
* Uh huh
小溪中的岛屿
* Islands in the stream
(走开)
- (Scatting)
乔斯林和特维拉:*这就是我们
Jocelyn and Twyla: * That is what we are
- * K-H-E-O-K !
- * K-H-E-O-K!
乔斯林和特维拉:*没有中间的人
Jocelyn and Twyla: * No one in between
(莫伊拉用另一种语言唱歌♥)
(Moira sings in another language)
乔斯林和特维拉:*和我一起驶向另一个世界*
Jocelyn and Twyla: * Sail away with me to another world *
(莫伊拉大声唱)
(Moira sings loudly)
乔斯林和特维拉:*我们会和对方躺在一起,嗯哼*
Jocelyn and Twyla: * And we'll be lying with each other, uh huh *
- *啊哈
剧集 | 富家穷路(2015) | 导航列表