剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
What about the other guys? - Fuck 'em!
兰斯顿要逃跑了
Langston's getting away.
直升机起飞吧
Get this thing up in the air.
首先需要几分钟热身
It's gonna take a few minutes to warm up first.
我们现在就走 混♥蛋♥
No. Let's go now, you son of a bitch.
好的
All right.
你有多少子弹
How much ammo you got?
如果你打算跑过去的话 不足以掩护你
Not enough to cover your slow ass if you're planning on running out of here.
你得凑活一下了
You're gonna have to make do.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我们出发
Here we go.
糟了
Shit.
打开后门
Open the back doors.
女士优先
Ladies first.
轮到你了 亲爱的
It's your turn, sweetheart.
是时候展翅高飞了
Time for you to fly.
操
Fuck!
他妈的 快啊
Fuck it. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
雷彻
Reacher!
不要
天啊 雷彻
Jesus Christ, Reacher.
你就是不知道什么时候该放弃
You just don't know when to quit!
我必须承认 你真是块狗皮膏药
You're one tough son of a bitch, I'll give you that.
杀了他
Get him.
我们做个交易
Here's the deal.
我可以用你朋友的手指虎
I can use your pal's brass knuckles
打碎你的头骨
and smash your skull, or...
或者你可以让那个婊♥子♥坠地
you can let the bitch fall,
我会网开一面
and I'll be merciful
之后再把你扔出去
and toss you out after her.
不
No, no.
等等
Wait...
你最好开稳点
You better hold this thing steady,
否则我就只能硬碰硬 看我能不能让直升机着陆了
or we're gonna find out the hard way if I can land it.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...
不
No, no, no, no! You...
你仍然可以阻止导弹
You can still stop the missiles
落入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的手中
from getting into the hands of the terrorists.
不
No, no, no, no! No, no, no!
别杀我 我会告诉你 我要在哪里见马哈茂德
Don't! Don't kill me, and I'll tell you where I was gonna meet Mahmoud.
你假设我需要这个信息 兰斯顿
You assume that's the information I need, Langston.
但在调查中 假设害死人
But in an investigation, assumptions kill.
不
No.
那句话真的很酷
That was a really cool line,
但我希望你是真的知道AM要去哪里
but I hope you actually know where the hell A.M.'s heading.
我不知道 但他知道
I don't. But he does.
你说呢 飞行员小哥
What do you say, flyboy?
他们要在新时代工程师的家里见面
They're going to meet one of the New Age engineers
这样他就能教买♥♥家 如何把小翅膀芯片装到火箭中
at his home so he can teach the buyers how to put the Little Wing chips into the rockets.
听着 我有坐标 求你们了 别杀我
Look, I have the coordinates. Please, just don't kill me.
带我们去那里
Take us there.
很好 兰斯顿已经到了
Excellent. Langston's already here.
你不是兰斯顿
You're not Langston.
不是
No shit.
进来
Get inside.
一定是有什么误会 我不认识你们
There must be some mistake. I don't know any of you people.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
你的小科学家朋友 和飞行员一起在谷仓里
Your little scientist friend's being held in the barn with the pilot.
你杀了我们的朋友
You killed our friends.
就为了这些东西
Over this stuff.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
我理解你很难过 但我没杀你的朋友
I understand that you're upset, but I didn't kill your friends.
我甚至都不认识他们
I didn't even know them.
但我认识你
But I know you.
你不在乎多少人死去 只要你能拿到中介费就行
You don't care how many people die so long as you get your finder's fee.
逮捕我吧 让这一切结束
Arrest me and get it over with.
我们可以逮捕你 但我猜像你这样的人
We could do that, but... bet a guy like you...
可能在手♥机♥上 给一流的律师设置了快速拨号♥吧
...probably got a top-notch lawyer on speed dial.
我们会给你一次机会 告诉我们你要把武器卖♥♥给谁
We'll give you one chance. Tell us who you're selling the weapons to.
抱歉 那会毁了我的名声和生意
Oh, I-I'm sorry, that would ruin my reputation and my business.
我并不期望你们中有人能理解
Not that I would expect any of you to understand.
我看得出你们都是理想主义者
I can see that you're idealists.
而且你们的问题与我无关
Besides, your issues aren't with me.
我又不使用武器 我是中间人
I don't fire the weapons. I'm the middleman.
这只是桩生意
It's-it's just business.
你觉得那样说会更好
You think that makes it better?
是的
Yes, I do.
在枪♥支♥的卖♥♥家或用户中选择 我更喜欢当卖♥♥家
Between the seller of the gun or the user, I prefer to be the seller.
一个人扣动扳机的
The base mindset that a person has to embrace
基本心态并不优于...
to actually pull the trigger is no better than...
这里
Here.
根据那些枪声猜测
Guessing from all the gunfire
我们不必再担心任何人了
we don't have anyone to worry about anymore.
没错
Affirmative.
你们想怎么对付这两个人
What do you want to do with these two?
嘿 伙计 我没杀任何人
Hey, man. I didn't kill anyone,
我跟那些导弹一点关系都没有
and I didn't have anything to do with those missiles.
我只是个开直升机的 我只是完成我的工作
I only flew the chopper. I was just doing my job.
你的借口呢
What's your excuse?
我只是向他展示怎么安装芯片
I was just gonna show him how to implement the chips.
我不知道它们会被用来做什么
I had no idea what they were all gonna be used for.
拜托 我只是个工程师
Please, I'm just an engineer.
你们俩都离开这里吧
Get out of here. Both of you.
好的 谢谢 - 谢谢
Thanks. - Thanks.
别把酒喝完了 奥唐纳
Don't hog the beer, O'Donnell.
好的
Yeah.
今晚很冷啊
Cold tonight.
只会更冷
Only gonna get colder.
是啊
Yup.
等他们过了河 越过山脊
Just wait till they're over the river, past that ridge.
收到
Copy that.
我觉得可以开火了 内格利
I think we're good, Neagley.
小心躲避爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole.
等着
Wait for it...
我猜小翅膀是真的有用
I guess Little Wing works.
你们是在开玩笑吧
You got to be shitting me.
对不起 但拉沃伊参议员说得很清楚
Sorry, but Senator Lavoy was clear.
不得有任何人知道究竟发生了什么
No one can ever know what really happened.
你们中可能会有人说出去 我们不能冒险
Can't take the risk one of you might talk.
我低估你们了
I underestimated you guys.
没想到我们会来这么一出
Didn't think we'd take it this far?
没想到你们会等这么久
Didn't think you'd wait this long.
我以为我一让他们上直升机 你们就会行动
I thought you might make a move as soon as I let them get on the chopper.
我也是
Me, too.
也许他们只是真的很想看我们 把这些混♥蛋♥射下来
Maybe they just really wanted to see me shoot those assholes down.
这很酷
It was pretty cool.
我觉得拉沃伊 是那种屁♥股♥擦得很干净的人
I figured Lavoy was the kind of guy that would cover his ass.
因此我不仅给拉沃伊打了电♥话♥
That's why I didn't just call Lavoy.
还联♥系♥了国土安♥全♥部♥的奥马尔卡里姆
I also called Omar Karim in Homeland.
我觉得他现在到了
I think that's him now.
跪下
Down, down, down!
手举起来 让我看见手 快
Hands! Let me see your hands! Move!
来得非常及时
Cutting it pretty close.
政♥府♥什么时候有过效率
When is government ever efficient?
拉沃伊呢 - 战术小组在待命
Lavoy? - Tac team's standing by.
我觉得你可能会想做这份荣幸的事
Thought you might want to do the honors.
结束了吗
Is it over?
差不多吧
Almost.
只有最后一个后患需要解决
There's just one last loose end that needs tying up.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表