剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Part of it.
哪部分
Which part?
斯旺
Swan.
你已经为我做了很多
You've done so much for me.
为我们所有人 你训练了我们
I mean, for all of us. You trained us.
所以...
So...
等时候来临 我会动手
So, when the time comes, I'll do it.
我会杀了斯旺
I'll kill Swan.
查到她的地址了
Got her address.
真的吗
Seriously?
IP地址还是实际的地址 - 都查到了
IP address or address address? - Both.
简一开始玩游戏...
Soon as Jane started gaming--
顺便说一句 她玩得很烂
she sucks, by the way--
我让我办公室的 技术服务部追踪了她
I had tech services in my office track her down.
找到了位置 离我们车程一小时
Got us a location an hour away.
您快穿衣服吧 老大
Dress quickly, boss.
她应该说“你”
She should've used the informal "tu."
谢谢
Thank you.
简饿吗
Is Jane hungry?
你已经做得够多了
You've already done more than enough.
天啊 我好尴尬 我们就这么
God, I'm so embarrassed that we're imposing
硬缠着你 - 你不必道歉
on you like this. - Don't you dare apologize.
这不是你的错 马洛
This isn't your fault, Marlo.
我还记得我离开托马斯的时候 这从来都不容易
I remember when I left Thomas. It's never easy.
我的洒水器怎么大冬天地启动了
Why are my sprinklers going off in the middle of winter?
我发誓我要炒了那个管♥理♥员♥
I swear I'm gonna fire that groundskeeper.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
别出声
Not a sound.
身高两米四 体重近一百四十公斤 你非得打女人才觉得自己很壮吗
Eight feet tall, 300 pounds, and you got to hit a woman to feel big?
太可悲了
You're pathetic.
马洛跟你说她在躲前男友
Did Marlo tell you she was running from an ex-boyfriend?
她跟你撒谎了
She lied to you.
她为什么要撒谎
Why would she do that?
好问题
Great question.
你为何不叫她过来 自己问她呢
Why don't you call her out here and ask her yourself?
我为什么要听你们的
And why the hell should I listen to you?
因为现在 我有个同事 坐在车里跟简玩网络游戏
'Cause right now I have a colleague in the car playing online games with Jane to keep
让孩子有事做
the kid busy.
如果你不把马洛叫过来 我会亲自进去 带她过来
If you don't get Marlo out here I'll go in and get her myself,
但一定会尖叫声不断 非常吵闹
but there'd be a whole lot of screaming and carrying on
我想尽可能避免伤害她的女儿
and I'd like to avoid traumatizing her daughter if possible.
我不会去叫她
I won't do it.
奥唐纳 弹簧刀
O'Donnell, switchblade.
自♥制♥消声器 叫马洛过来 否则我就对你的腿开枪
Homemade silencer. Call Marlo out here or I'll shoot you in the leg.
要是你敢尖叫 我就直接打你的头
Scream, I shoot you in the head.
好的
Okay.
马洛 你能出来一下吗
Uh, Marlo, can you come out here for a sec?
重新坐下
Sit back down.
不敢相信你居然真信了 这么薄的塑料可做不了消音器
Can't believe you fell for that. It's a 16th-inch of plastic.
嘿 马洛 你还好吗
Hey, Marlo. How you been?
请别伤害我的女儿
Please don't hurt my daughter.
简不必被牵扯进来 过来 坐吧
Jane doesn't have to be involved in this. Come on, take a seat.
你为什么让我们去 那个有埋伏的地方
Why'd you send us to get killed in an ambush?
我完全不知道埋伏的事
I-I don't know anything about an ambush.
对不起 到底发生了什么... - 闭嘴 查德
I'm sorry, what exactly is going on? - Shut up, Chad.
你微笑着给了我一个地址
You smiled and gave me an address
在那里有一群暴徒想干掉我们
where a bunch of thugs were about to take us out.
要么你是个傻瓜
Now, either you're a chump
要么你非常开心地 把我们扔到虎穴中
or you gladly threw us into the lion's den.
你发现我们干掉了你们的人
And when you found out we took out your guys,
于是就赶紧逃跑 利用这位查德作人体盾牌
you skipped town and used Chad here as a human shield.
我可以说... - 闭嘴 查德
Can I just say... - Shut up, Chad.
我发誓 我不知道我给你们的地址 有谁或有什么
I swear, I had no idea who or what was at the address I gave you.
你们来问问题时
Our head of security got spooked
我们的安全总监吓坏了
when you guys came around asking questions.
他让我给你们那个地址
He told me to give you that address.
所以现在 兰斯顿是负责人 不是托尼斯旺吗
Oh, so now Langston's in charge, not Tony Swan?
不是 他是那个试着阻止这一切的人
No. He's the one trying to stop all this.
要是你们认识托尼斯旺就会知道
If you knew Tony Swan,
他永远不会参与这种事情
then you would know he'd never be involved in something like this.
我们中有些人确实知道
Some of us do.
我雇佣了斯旺
I hired Swan,
把他塞进了兰斯顿的安全小组
jammed him on to Langston's security team.
为什么
Why?
因为新时代的安全团队很乱
Because New Age's security team was incestuous.
他们全都是前警♥察♥ 来自同一个辖区
They were all former cops from the same precinct.
所以你相信斯旺
So you trusted Swan?
而且我觉得他也相信我
And I like to think that he trusted me, too.
因此 他发现
That's why he came
一些可疑的事情后就来找我...
to me when he found something suspicious going on...
小翅膀
Little Wing.
你们怎么知道
How do you know about that?
我们知道导弹 拉沃伊参议员...
We know about the missiles, Senator Lavoy,
我们知道一切 除了你在这件事里扮演了什么角色
everything except how you fit into all this.
我没掺和进去 在斯旺找我前都没有
Well, I didn't fit into it, not until Swan came to me.
他发现上传了小翅膀软件的芯片
He'd realized that chips being uploaded with the Little Wing software
被标记有缺陷的数量
were being flagged as defective
超出了正常的误差范围
in numbers outside normal margin
有缺陷
of error.
质控部也搞不清楚 为什么故障率不断攀升
Quality control couldn't figure out why the failure rate kept creeping up,
但管理层希望按时完成小翅膀合同
but management wanted to fulfill the Little Wing contract on time,
而且鉴于大多数芯片测试结果良好
and since the majority of the chips tested fine,
我们把它归咎于加工错误 并且继续生产
we chalked it up to a processing error and kept cranking out product.
但斯旺觉得是工程部的某个人 操纵了测试板
But Swan thought someone in engineering had manipulated
随机将正常运行的芯片 标记为有缺陷的产品
the testing board to randomly flag operational chips as defective.
你知道工程部有谁参与吗
Any idea who in engineering could have been involved?
工程部有数十名工程师 根本无从下手
There's scores of engineers. There's no way to know.
那管理层呢
What about management,
董事会 高管里有人吗 他们参与了吗
board of directors, any of the suits-- they in on it?
我们谁都不知道任何事
None of us knew anything.
兰斯顿总是说我们全都忙着数钱
Langston always said we were all too busy counting our money
没意识到自己被抢劫了
to realize we were being robbed.
这些被标记为有缺陷的芯片
These chips that were being marked as defective--
让我猜猜 有650个
let me guess, 650 of them?
听上去没错
That sounds right.
我让斯旺跟兰斯顿报告他的发现
I told Swan to report his findings to Langston
因为我当时不知道他也参与其中
because I didn't know he was involved at the time, but...
但斯旺很谨慎 他想深入调查一下
Swan was cautious. He wanted to do some more digging.
他说他会找几个 他信任的军队里的朋友帮忙
He said that he was going to bring in some of his trusted army friends to help.
是的 他们也是我们的朋友
Yeah, they were our friends, too.
斯旺有没有跟你说他们的发现
Did Swan ever report back about what they dug up?
没有
No.
我再也没收到他的消息 他就突然消失了
I never heard from him again. He just disappeared.
不一定
Not necessarily.
就在昨天 他签字同意发货
He was signing off on shipments as recently as yesterday.
他还活着
He's alive?
貌似还活着 他们可能把他关在某个地方
Looks like it. They probably got him held somewhere,
让他为这件事背黑锅
setting him up to take the rap for this thing.
是啊 兰斯顿只会自保
Yeah, well, Langston's all about covering his ass.
就在托尼失踪后不久 他把我叫到他的办公室
Right after Tony went missing he called me into his office.
他说作为运营总监 我处于一个独特的位置
He said that as director of operations I was in a unique position
可以帮忙掩盖托尼所揭露的一切
to help cover up whatever it was that Tony had exposed.
你还可以在这过程中捞一笔钱 我们发现了你装了钱的包
Cut yourself a sweet deal in the process. Found your bag of money.
他让我拿着钱 这样我也就不干净了
He made me take that so that I wouldn't look clean in any of this.
你本来可以拒绝的
Well, you could have just said no.
兰斯顿很恶毒
Langston is vicious.
他当了二十多年的警探
He was a detective for over 20 years
他曾帮一些很不道德的人 避免了牢狱之灾
and he helped some very unsavory people avoid jail time
这样他就能留着他们 让他们为他所用
just so he could keep them in his back pocket.
比如一个摩托车帮...
I mean, like a-a biker gang...
我们在波士顿解决掉他们了
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表