剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
《烈探雷彻》前情提要
Previously on Reacher... - Little Wing can knock
小翅膀可以击中空中的任何物体
anything out of the sky.
阿扎里马哈茂德 - 我们一直叫他“AM”
Azhari Mahmoud. - Yeah, we've been calling him A.M.
对他而言 唯有金钱才是上帝
His only God is money.
这次购买♥♥本来应该用无记名债券
This buy was supposed to happen with bearer bonds.
你可以用公文包 携带一笔无法追踪的财富
You can carry an untraceable fortune in a briefcase.
托尼斯旺还活着
Tony Swan's alive. Swan personally
是斯旺签字授权送货的
signed off on the shipment;
是数字指纹
it's a digital thumbprint.
我不会假设斯旺做了不光彩的事
In an investigation, assumptions kill.
在调查中 假设害死人
In an investigation, assumptions kill.
我是马尔科姆拉沃伊
Malcolm Lavoy.
如果有人知道你参与了 你就会被起诉
If anyone knew you were involved, you'd be indicted.
除掉坏人 让我♥干♥干净净的
Get rid of the bad guys, keep my hands clean.
我们称之为双赢
We call that a win-win.
工程部的某个人操纵了测试板
Someone in engineering had manipulated the testing board
随机将正常运行的芯片 标记为有缺陷的产品
to randomly flag operational chips as defective.
等你到达这里时小翅膀的芯片
The Little Wing chips will be ready to install in the missiles
会准备好安装在导弹里 - 完美
by the time you get here. Perfect.
我们需要知道导弹 到底是在往哪儿运才能拦截它们
We need to know exactly where the missiles are headed, so we can intercept them.
你想要什么 - 你和你的同伴过来
What do you want? - You and your buddy come here now.
我的同伴叫内格利 她死了
My cohort's name is Neagley, and she's dead.
你的私人保镖 前海豹突击队成员和游骑兵
Your private security, former Seals and Rangers,
我需要他们 - 没问题
I need 'em. - Done.
嘿 立刻离开
Hey. Beat it.
他刚给了我一个想法
That kid just gave me an idea.
你就直接走进去
What, you're just gonna walk in there?
别担心 我不会坐以待毙
Don't worry, I'm not just gonna lie down and take it.
手举起来
Hands up.
站住
Stop.
好家伙
Fuck.
监控照片里可看不出你这么大个
Surveillance photos don't do you justice.
你落地的时候会砸出一个大坑的
You're gonna make a hell of a hole when you hit the ground.
巨大无比的坑
A hell of a hole.
给他做好准备
Get him ready.
你发现了什么
Yeah, what did you find out?
爬上♥床♥
Climb on.
不
No.
“不”
No?
轮不到你做主...
You aren't in charge here...
混♥蛋♥
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你肯定接到你警局朋友的电♥话♥了
Must've got a call from one of your pals on the force.
验尸官办公室里只有一具尸体
There's only one body down at the coroner's office,
而那不是内格利的 她在哪儿
and it ain't Neagley. Now, where is she?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我俩都知道在你找到她之前 你不能对我开枪
We both know you can't shoot me till you find her.
她是你最后的后患
She's your last loose end.
你说得对 我不能朝你开枪
You're right. I can't shoot you.
操
Fuck.
坐下 我们谈谈
Sit down. We're gonna talk.
我不想给弹道测试留下任何痕迹 把他身上的子弹挖出来
I don't want to leave anything for ballistics. Dig that slug out of him.
如我们所想 它们已经就位了 老大
We got 'em right where we want 'em, boss.
烈探雷彻
第二季第八集[季终]
一
One.
二
Two.
一
One.
二
Two.
一
One.
二
Two.
外♥围♥警卫已被消灭 你们预计何时到达
Perimeter guards neutralized. What's your ETA?
还有三分钟
Three minutes out.
收到
Copy that.
天啊 我本来全都计划好了
Oh, God. I had this whole thing planned out.
我们拿到报酬
We get paid,
等一段时间 然后就悄悄退休
let some time go by, and then quietly retire.
但后来 你的朋友斯旺开始四处调查
But then your boy Swan starts sniffing around.
让他的朋友也加入了调查
He brought his pals in on it,
搅黄了我深思熟虑的计划
and fucked my well-thought-out plan
就像时代广场的妓♥女♥一样
like a Times Square whore!
但没关系 因为现在 我们以斯旺的名义签署文件
But that's okay, 'cause now we use Swan to sign off on our paperwork.
如果还有人来调查
If anybody else comes poking around,
看起来就像是 他做了这笔交易 然后卷款潜逃
it looks like he did the deal, took the money and ran.
我依然能跟女人在沙滩上享乐
And I still end up with my toes in the sand
一起晒太阳
and a bronze ass on my lap.
但现在 这个计划又彻底失败了
But now that plan has gone to shit, too,
因为你们这些混♥蛋♥中的一员 还在外面跑来跑去
'cause I got one of you fucking assholes running around out there.
她在哪里
Where is she?!
你好像不太高兴
You seem upset.
你太固执了 这样对你自己没好处
You're too stubborn for your own fucking good.
就像你以前指挥的那些人一样
Just like the men you used to command.
我本来提议让斯旺分一杯羹
I offered to cut Swan in.
他在哪里 - 你朋友
Where is he? - Your buddy?
他在这里
He's here.
你想见他吗
You want to see him?
你知道 我不需要他整个人 就能陷害他
See, I didn't need all of him to frame him.
我只需要他的指纹 用来打开电脑
Just his fingerprint to get into the computer,
签署一些文件
sign off on some documents,
还有需要他的虹膜
and his iris to scan
用来扫描进出大楼的特定位置
when he logged in and out of certain parts of the building.
还有一栋崭新的房♥子
And a pristine house...
看起来就像是他卷款潜逃了
It looked like he took the money and ran,
甚至留下了他可怜的狗狗
even leaving his poor dog behind.
他非得逞英雄
Had to be a hero.
这是你教他的吗
Did you teach him that?
这是你的错吗
Is this your fault?
团圆的戏码就到此结束
This reunion's over.
我要去见即将给我 六千五百万的男人了
I got a meeting with a man that's gonna give me $65 million.
把那两个装上直升机 然后再回来解决这个混♥蛋♥
Load those two on a chopper, and then come back for this asshole.
不管我对你做什么
No matter what I do to you,
你都不会告诉我 内格利的下落 对吧
you're not gonna tell me where Neagley is, are you?
没错 混♥蛋♥
Yeah... piece of shit.
你遵守了诺言 拉沃伊
You came through, Lavoy.
真好
Sweet.
糟了
Fuck.
我们不想留下任何痕迹 把这玩意冲掉
We don't want to leave anything behind. Go flush this.
等我拿到钱以后 我可能会让几个手下
You know, after I get my money, I may have some of my guys go by
去找内格利的父亲 接他过来
and find Neagley's father, pick him up.
那样应该能逼她现身 你觉得呢
That ought to flush her out of the woodwork. What do you think?
我只是真的很讨厌后患
I just really, really hate loose ends.
那些熊孩子又回来了
Are those fucking kids back?
快把他们赶出去
Go run them the hell out of here.
我们离开时不希望被任何人看见
We don't want any witnesses when we leave.
嘿
Hey!
我觉得我跟你们这些孩子说过 离这里远点
I thought I told you kids to stay the hell away from here.
我最后告诉你们一次 回你们车上
I'm telling you for the last time, get back in your car,
在我揍你们之前离开这里
get out of here before I kick your ass.
好的 老板 让我喝完啤酒 好吗
Okay, boss. Just let me finish my beer, okay?
一旦你们把他们安置到直升机上
As soon as you have them secure on that 'copter,
就去看看为什么那该死的音乐还在响
go find out why that fucking music is still playing.
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck is going on? - ? Feed your head ?
立刻
Now!
嘿 低调点 待在这里
Hey, hey! Keep your head down and stay here. Come on!
伦诺克斯 那边 - 待在这里
Over there. - Stay here.
嘿 老大 - 内格利
Hey, boss. - Neagley.
我们得减少损失
We got to cut our losses,
去见买♥♥家 拿到报酬
meet our buyer, get paid,
在警♥察♥和联邦调查局出现前 离开这个国家
get the hell out of the country before the cops and the feds show up.
放的杰弗逊飞机乐队 怎么不放亨德里克斯的歌♥
Jefferson Airplane? Why no Hendrix?
我同意斯旺的看法 亨德里克斯名不副实
I'm with Swan. Hendrix is overrated.
其他人呢 - 不管他们
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表