剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
So, you were you never going to mention that?
奥唐纳和我被你非法拘禁时
While O'Donnell and I were being unlawfully detained
内格利和迪克森拜访了新世纪
by you, Neagley and Dixon visited New Age,
他们的运营总监给了她们
where the director of operations
停车证接收人的详细信息
gave them the name and address of the person the pass was issued to.
一个杀手留下了他的地址
An assassin left his address?
我们也有同样的问题 但这事表示有两种可能
We had the same question. But it led to two possibilities.
杀手可能是去新时代调查目标
The hit man could've gone to New Age to canvass a target
那样的话 他给出的地址就是假的
in which case the address he gave would be fake.
或者他去新时代是因为那是他的雇主
Or he could've gone to New Age 'cause he was working for them--
一个雇佣杀手接了追杀我们的任务
a hit man for hire getting an assignment to track us down--
那样的话 他给出这个真实的地址 就是想让我们去查一下
in which case, getting a real address from them means someone wanted us to check it out.
所以你们四个人就决定走进一个
So, you four guys just decided to walk into a place
你们知道有人 在那儿等着杀你们的地方
where you knew people were waiting to kill you?
我得说一句 我们确实先把那地方炸了
Well, in our defense, we did blow it up first.
他妈的难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
我们确认了 这一切都与新时代有关
We got confirmation this all goes through New Age.
这是在其中一个人身上发现的
Found that on one of them.
所以你是从你杀掉 炸掉的人
So, you get this from the guy you shot,
或者被烧死的混♥蛋♥身上得到的
blew up, or the asshole who died by barbecue?
不是我动的手
He was stopped by the barbecue.
他死于反式脂肪
He died from trans fats.
他的车在哪儿
Where's his car?
在最后一刻 我们决定把车带走
We decided to take it with us last minute.
换了车牌 停在后面
Plates swapped, parked out back,
车头进去 尽可能隐藏损坏
head-in to hide as much damage as possible.
你永远都不知道 什么时候会用上另一辆车
You never know when you could use another vehicle.
听着
Look,
如果我们要互相帮助 我得知道你们不再耍流氓
if we're gonna help each other, I got to know that you guys are not gonna go rogue.
特别是现在我们遇到了挫折
Especially now that we got a setback.
什么挫折 - AM没有出现在机场
What setback? A.M. never showed up at the airport.
所以他知道自己被监视了
So he knows he's being watched.
我们给你的化名列表 现在对我们来说没用了
That list of aliases we gave you is useless to us now.
也对他没用了
Useless to him, too.
但不管他计划做什么 不可能按兵不动
But there's no way his plan, whatever it is,
我们采取了今晚的行动之后
isn't still in motion. After what we did tonight,
如果警♥察♥要抓我们的话 我们会很难侦破这起案子
it's gonna be tough for us to work the case if the cops get onto us.
他们不会抓你们的 我一听到犯罪者的描述
They're not. Once I heard the description of the perp,
就赶快过去 拿到了 戈特斯曼夫人的官方口供
I raced down there and I got an official statement from Mrs. Gottelsman.
这么说吧 在我的报告里
Let's just say I didn't get, uh...
你们的所有信息都是错的
all your dimensions correct in my report.
我不喜欢这么做
I don't like doing that.
别再让我做这种事了
Do not put me in that position ever again.
与此同时 我可以借此 搞到一张新时代的搜查令
In the meantime, I can use this to support a warrant on New Age.
这是下一步合乎逻辑的举动
That's the logical next step.
很高兴我们终于达成了共识
Well, glad we're finally in agreement on something.
与此同时 我需要你们
In the meantime, I need you guys to stay
在收到我的消息前 按兵不动
the fuck put until you hear from me.
我给你一个电♥话♥号♥码 这样你就不必每次需要跟我们说话
Then let me give you a number so you don't have to come around
都跑来不欢迎你的地方
where you're not wanted every time you need to talk.
一次性手♥机♥ 我以为你没有手♥机♥
Burner? I thought you didn't have a phone.
这不是我的 是我杀的人的
It's not mine. Belonged to someone I killed.
好吧
Okay.
我说真的
I'm serious...
别再来西部牛仔那套了
no more fucking cowboy shit.
我们现在干什么 老大
So... what are we gonna do now, boss?
给马备好鞍
Saddle up,
因为我们要去做一大堆牛仔的事
'cause we're about to do a whole lot of cowboy shit.
你把车停在哪儿了
Where'd you park?
往右边走两公里
Two klicks down the road on the right.
任务
Assignments.
机房♥ - 人力资源
Server room. - H.R.
运营总监办公室
Director of operations' office.
我负责做其他事
And I'll take everything else.
闹钟一响 按下计时器
Soon as the alarm goes off, hit your timers.
最近的警♥察♥局距离这里6.4公里 报♥警♥会通过中♥央♥服务
Closest police station is four miles away. Call has to be routed through a central service,
他们在一些地面街道上 时速最多只有60公里
and they can't do more than 60 on some of these surface streets.
回来这里要绕太多弯了
Too many turns to get back here.
安全起见 不超过两分钟
To be safe, no more than two minutes
去拿你们能拿的 在迪克森的车上汇合
to get what you can and meet at Dixon's car.
如果我迟到了 别等我
And if I'm late... don't wait for me.
呼啊 少校
Hooah, Major.
你看到雷彻了吗
You see Reacher?
没 但他让我们别等他
Nope. But he said not to wait for him.
该死 - 我们得走了
Shit. We got to go.
不行 我不会把他留在这里
No, I'm not leaving him here.
我也不想走 但我不会违抗他的命令
I don't want to go either, but I don't defy an order from Jack Reacher.
他说“走” 我们就得走
He said go, we go.
操
Fuck.
嘿
Hey!
停车
Stop!
真不敢相信你们居然不带上我
I can't believe you were gonna leave me.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
迪克森 - 怎么
Dixon. - Yeah.
手电筒
Torch.
发现什么了吗
Find something?
不是吧
No fucking way.
天啊 是斯旺
Holy shit, it's Swan.
他曾在新世纪工作
He was working at New Age
跟一直想杀了我们的这群人一起
with the people who have been trying to kill us.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表