剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Firing party, attention.
待命
Stand by.
准备
Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
开火
Fire.
准备
Ready.
瞄准 开火
Aim. Fire.
趴下 - 开火
Get down! - Fire...
我保护你们 快 我们走
I got you. Come on. Let's go.
离开这里 快走
Get out of here. Go.
有人开枪 快跑
Active shooters! Run!
走
几个人 - 据我所知 两个
How many? As far as I can tell, two.
在路对面 - 手♥枪♥没用 得离近点
Across the road. Handguns are useless from this distance. We got to get closer.
包抄他们 内格利和我 负责右边的那个
Flank them. Neagley and I will take the one on the right.
你们俩负责左边那个 上
You two take the one on the left. Go.
我们尽可能接近 还不够
Close as we're gonna get. It's not enough.
可以等警♥察♥来
We could wait for the cops.
不能让他们跑了 他们一听到警笛就会散开
We can't let them get away. As soon as they hear sirens, they scatter.
好吧 我来吸引火力 你去干掉他们
All right. I'll draw their fire, you take them out.
我拒绝 - 你能做到
Negative. - You can do this.
你射得很准
You're a great shot.
但你跑得很慢
But you're a slow runner.
去你的
Fuck this.
糟了
上车
Get in!
你现在相信我了 还是饥不择食了
So, you trust me now, or are you just desperate?
我看见你保护安吉拉和米奇 所以我猜你说的是真的
I saw you protect Angela and Mikey, so I guess you're playing it square.
但你那儿有内鬼 那是肯定的
You got a rat in your house, though, that's for sure.
妈的 拉索 开快点
Shit, Russo, it's the pedal on the right.
让我做我的工作
Let me do my job.
抄近路
Cut the corner.
有路缘石 - 跳过去
There's a curb. - Jump the curb!
你能别管我怎么开车吗
Will you climb out of my ass?
我以为这应该是高速追逐战
I thought this was supposed to be a high-speed pursuit.
我们最好的线索要被你搞丢了 - 你想来开车吗
You're losing our best lead. You want to drive?
好啊
Yes.
嘿
Hey, hey.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个祸害 - 你开车像个瞎子一样
You're a fucking menace, you know that? You drive like you're blind.
别开枪 我受够了 好吗 我受够了
Don't shoot. I'm done. Okay? I'm done.
你被捕了 混♥蛋♥ - 不
You're under arrest, asshole. No.
这些人在光天化日之下 攻击我们 还是在人多的葬礼上
These guys took a run at us in broad daylight at a crowded funeral.
他们越来越绝望了 这意味着这事快到紧要关头了
They're getting desperate. Means this thing's coming to a head fast.
我们拘留他 他会请律师 在为时已晚前缄口不言
We take him in, he lawyers up and doesn't talk until it's too late
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有650次机会 击落一架商业客机
and a terrorist has 650 chances to take down a commercial airliner.
所以你想让我做什么
So, what do you want me to do?
看向另一边
Look the other way.
拜托 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
如果你不告诉我你知道的一切
By not telling me everything you know,
那就是在保护杀了我朋友的人
you're protecting the people who killed my friends.
我不会浪费时间 用那些审讯技巧
I'm not gonna waste my time with enhanced interrogation techniques.
我只会夺走你的生命
I'm just gonna squeeze the life out of you.
如果你在你死前 想完全卸下自己的负担
So, if at any point before you die you feel like fully unburdening yourself...
那就眨眼
blink.
现在说话 - 好的
Talk, now. - Okay. Okay.
天啊 让我喘口气
Christ. Let me catch my breath.
我们本来应该利用21响礼炮的枪声
We were supposed to use the gunfire from the 21-gun salute
来掩盖我们的射击
to mask our shot.
干掉你和你的团队成员
Take you and your team down and get out of there
在任何人搞清楚状况前离开
before anyone knew what was going on.
对于专业枪手来说 赚这钱轻松容易
Easy payday for a couple professional hitters.
跟我说些我不知道的事 - 比如
Tell me something I don't know. - Like what?
兰斯顿不会一开始就把所有钱都给你
Langston wouldn't give you all the cash up front.
你要在哪里见他拿尾款
Where are you supposed to meet him to get the rest of the money?
皇后区某个破烂街区的 一栋废弃建筑里
An abandoned building in some shitty neighborhood in Queens.
我可以带你们去
Look, I-I can take you there.
但我不认识兰斯顿
But I don't know any Langston.
那是谁雇的你
Then who hired you?
一个叫斯旺的家伙
Some guy called Swan.
收到
Copy that.
迪克森和奥唐纳已就位 拉索在街上
Dixon and O'Donnell are in position. Russo's down the street.
所有出口都已覆盖
All exits are covered.
听到了吗 你要是敢乱来 你会后悔的
Hear that? You try anything, you'll be sorry.
你进去拿钱 给我们这地方的信息
But you go in there, get paid, give us the rundown...
里面有多少人 他们带着什么武器
How many inside, what they're packing...
房♥间的布局 人都坐在哪里
Layout of the room, where everyone's sitting...
然后我们就放了你 你可以留着钱 懂了吗
We'll cut you loose and you get to keep the cash. Understood?
好的 随便吧
Yeah, man. Whatever.
我只希望永远都不会再见到你们
I just never want to see you people again.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
把这个放在口袋里 这样我们就能监听
Keep this in your pocket so we can listen in.
你要是敢做小动作 我们会突然进攻 你就跟他们一起死吧
You try anything, we come in hot and you die with the rest of them.
去吧 蠢货
Get going, stupid.
我们在想什么
So, what are we thinking?
斯旺去新时代工作
Swan went to work for New Age,
看到了他一直梦寐以求的赚钱机会 然后就接受了
saw a chance to make the kind of money he always dreamed of and took it?
然后呢
Then what?
他跟弗朗茨一起出去玩 他们都在一个城市
He was hanging out with Franzy, them being in the same city and all,
不小心透露了什么 让弗朗茨产生了怀疑
slipped and said something that made Franz suspicious?
或者他试着拉弗朗茨入伙
Or... tried to get Franz in on it?
心想要养老婆和孩子 他也需要钱
Figured with a wife and kid, he'd need the money, too.
弗朗茨拒绝了
Franz said no,
试图阻止 打电♥话♥给 桑切斯和奥罗斯科求助
tried to stop it, called Sanchez and Orozco for help.
那听起来对吗
That sound about right?
我不知道 但如果斯旺真在那栋楼里
I don't know, but if Swan's really in that building,
我也会像对待那家伙一样对待斯旺
I'm gonna do the same thing I did to that guy.
用手掐住他的脖子 从他嘴里榨出真♥相♥
Wrap my hand around his neck and squeeze the truth out of him.
在那之后呢
And after that?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone?
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表