剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
在部队长大 又在部队工作
Grew up in the military, worked in the military.
总被派去不同的地方 要求准时报到
Always told where to go, when to be there.
现在我按自己的心意 好好看看这个国家
Now I see my country on my own terms.
住汽车旅馆 随身携带现金 用假名
Motels, cash, fake names. Travel light.
轻装旅行 我主要坐公交车或者搭便车
Mostly I take buses or hitchhike.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
曾经领导宪兵队的110特别调查组
Commanded the 110th Special Investigations Unit of the Military Police.
你曾经说特别调查员是你的团队 你的士兵
You refer to these special investigators as your team?
甚至是你的朋友 但你知道我们的关系不止如此
They're soldiers. You need new friends. But you know we're more than that, right?
十万年前
Hundred thousand years ago there were people
就有些人会留在篝火旁 还有些人会去流浪
who stayed by the campfire, and people who wandered.
我很确定我是流浪族群的直系后代
I'm pretty sure I'm a direct descendant of the wandering type.
这是我的本性
It's just who I am.
(哈文赫斯特大学)
(黑胶唱片库)
(缅因州阿博茨维尔)
我不关心过程 只在乎成品
I don't care about process, just product.
而这个成品能激发♥情♥感
And this product emotes feelings.
兄弟 以水为主题最棒的歌♥
Hey, man, greatest song on the subject of water.
无论是海洋 河流 小溪 不重要
Ocean, river, stream, it doesn't matter.
一定是《冲浪探险》 对吧
It's gotta be "Surfin' Safari," right?
所以呢
So?
《冲浪探险》抄袭了查克贝瑞的 《甜美的十六岁》
"Surfin' Safari's" a rip-off of Chuck Berry's "Sweet Little Sixteen,"
所以它不配被纳入讨论范围
so that knocks it out on principle.
天啊
Oh, man.
有理有据 有什么需要我帮你的吗
Solid answer. What can I do for you?
你的招牌上写着你们收♥购♥黑胶唱片
Your sign says you buy vinyl.
厄瑟尔默尔曼的迪斯科专辑
Ethel Merman Disco Album.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you shitting me?
这是大学城 总会有些潮人 把它买♥♥来当作一种讽刺的象征
But this is a college town. Some hipster will buy 'em to be ironic.
不
No...
什么鬼
What the hell?
不 不要
Oh. Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay...
不要 求你了 - 我不会伤害你的
No. Please? - I'm not gonna hurt you.
上车
Get in. - Well, I--
他们可能已经派了增援过来
They may have backup on the way.
嘿
Hey!
你打死了一个警♥察♥
You shot a cop.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我以为他要掏枪
I thought he was pulling a gun.
我们得走了 现在就走 - 什么
We got to go. Now! - What?
为什么有人要绑♥架♥你
Why are people trying to kidnap you?
校园警♥察♥
Campus police?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
停车 - 我用非法枪♥支♥射杀了一名警♥察♥
Pull over. - I killed a cop with an illegal gun!
那是意外
Well, it was an accident.
我可不会用这个理由为自己开脱
I'm not explaining my way out of this.
趴下
Get down!
小心
Look out!
抓紧了
Hang on.
你可能会害死他们
You could have killed 'em!
我拖慢了他们的速度 尽量减少了冲击
I slowed 'em enough to limit the impact.
但我猜他们叫了真正的警♥察♥
But I bet they called the real cops.
我得找辆新车了
I got to find a new ride.
我们距离校园只有几公里
We're only a few miles from campus.
可能会有更多绑匪紧跟在我们身后
There could be more kidnappers coming up right behind us.
你要偷这辆车吗
You're gonna steal it?
停在后院 车窗盖着遮阳板
Parked out back with a sun shade?
可能是某个员工的车 今晚才会注意到车不见了
Probably belongs to an employee who won't notice it's missing till tonight.
这给了我一个先发制人的机会
Gives me a head start.
留意一下
Keep an eye out.
你在哪里学会做这些事情的
Hey, where'd you learn to do all this stuff?
偷车 像这样开车
Steal cars, drive like that?
开枪射人 - 军队
Shoot people? - Army.
其他的是我在各种地方学到的
Other stuff I picked up here and there.
你有手♥机♥吗
You got a phone?
干什么
Uh, why?
打电♥话♥叫车 说你现在非常震惊 不记得我的长相
So you can call for a ride. Tell 'em you're in shock and can't remember what I look like.
什么 不行 你不能把我留在这里 要是那些人找到我了怎么办
What? No! You can't just leave me here. What if those guys find me?
我该怎么办 带你去找警♥察♥吗
What am I supposed to do? Take you to the cops?
我刚开枪打了警♥察♥ 绝对不行
I can't do that after what I did.
那就送我回家
So then take me home.
不行
No.
我一天之内为你做的事够多了
Done enough for you for one day.
我得走了
I got to disappear.
求你了
Please.
我是个流浪汉 用一把没有执照的枪杀了一名警♥察♥
I'm a drifter who used an unlicensed gun to kill a cop.
我才不会去冒险
I'm not taking any chances.
我要走了
I'm getting lost.
我爸很有钱
My dad's rich.
又有人脉 他能帮你
And connected. He can... he can help you.
他为什么要帮我
Why would he do that?
因为你救了他的儿子
Well, you saved his son.
那名警♥察♥是个意外 对吧 所以...
That cop was an accident. Right? So,
他只会感激你
look, he'll j... he'll just be grateful
阻止我再次被绑♥架♥
that you kept me from getting kidnapped again.
再次
Again?
第一次是在五年前
First time was five years ago.
所以你的耳朵才那样
That what happened to your ear?
他们想表态
They wanted to make a point.
你♥爸♥不付赎金
'Cause your dad wouldn't pay the ransom?
是的 但他在邮箱里 收到我的耳朵后付了
Yeah. After he got my ear in the mail, he paid.
没你的代价大
Not as bad as you did.
绑♥架♥在这个国家并不常见
Kidnapping is a rare crime in this country.
你运气太差了 差点遇到两次
Pretty unlucky it almost happened to you twice.
你♥爸♥是干什么的 - 他经营地毯进口生意
What does your father do for a living? - Imports rugs.
他就只进口地毯
That all he imports?
他只是个地毯商
He's just a rug merchant.
但他有几代积累下来的财富 因此我才成了目标
But he's got generational wealth, and that makes me a target.
所以在你车里被炸飞的那个人 不是你的司机
So the guy who got blown up in your car wasn't your driver.
他是你的保镖 - 是的
He was your bodyguard. - Yeah.
让你♥爸♥下次雇个更好的
Tell your dad to hire a better one next time.
想绑♥架♥你的人非常专业
Guy who took a run at you was a pro.
要不是遇到我 他肯定能得手
If it hadn't been for me, it would have worked.
好吧 那送我回家吧
Okay, so then, take me home
让我爸给你付报酬
and let my dad repay you for what you did.
你想消失 你想要钱 他有钱 求你了
Y-You want to disappear? You-you need money? He has money. Please.
你叫什么 孩子
You got a name, kid?
理查德 理查德贝克
Richard. Richard Beck.
上车 理查德
Get in, Richard.
下车
Get out of the car.
好吧 没事的 保利 我跟爸爸报备了的
Yeah, it's all right, Paulie. I talked to my dad and told him we were coming.
我不管 出来
I don't give a shit. Get out.
不出去
No.
按他说的做吧
Just let him do it.
他很没礼貌
He's rude.
拜托
Please.
你知道我想找什么吗
You know what I'm hoping to find?
更多生长激素和注射针
More HGH and a hypodermic needle?
这足以让我踹你了 混♥蛋♥
A reason to kick your ass, shithead.
也许你刚给了我这个理由
And maybe you just gave it to me.
他的枪在杂物箱 保利
His-his gun is in the glove compartment, Paulie.
给 拿着吧
Here, just take it.
怎么没子弹
Why is it empty?
因为我打完了
Because I shot all the bullets.
对于地毯商来说 安保设施有点多啊
Lot of security for a rug merchant.
我跟你说了 他很有钱
I told you. He's rich.
你♥爸♥的员工总是 这么跟他儿子的朋友说话吗
Your dad's employees always talk like that to his son's friends?
保罗范霍文想做什么做什么
Paul Van Hoven does whatever he wants.
好吧 你饿吗
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表