剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你什么时候重回T台了
When are you due back on the catwalk?
你看到你穿着跟那个无家可归的
God, you must've been mortified when you saw
在后面的咖啡罐里拉屎的人 一样的衣服一定觉得很羞愧吧
you were wearing the same clothes as the homeless guy taking a shit in a coffee can out back.
见鬼 密♥码♥保护
Shit. Password protected.
我讨厌猜密♥码♥ - 即将更讨厌猜
Hate guessing passwords. About to hate it more.
它已经设置好了 所以我们得在 两分钟内试三次 否则U盘会被删除
Franz set it up so we get three guesses in two minutes or the drive's erased.
它会随着新设备自动启动
And it auto-launched once it recognized a new device.
你在搞我吧 - 没
You got to be shitting me. - Nope.
所以我们要像分♥析♥罪犯一样 分♥析♥弗朗茨
Okay, so we got to break Franzy down like we'd profile a perp.
密♥码♥来自于内心深处
Passwords come from deep down.
弗朗茨的特点是什么 他因什么而出名
What was Franzy's thing? What was he known for?
因聪明而出名 - 是啊 但我们都很聪明
Being smart. Yeah, but we were all pretty smart.
匹兹堡 他总说起那里
Pittsburgh? That's all the guy talked about.
海盗队 钢人队 那家把薯条放在面上的三明治店
Pirates, Steelers, that, uh, that sandwich place where they put the fries on top.
普利曼迪兄弟 - 对
Primanti Brothers. - That was it.
不是匹兹堡本身 是他对它的忠诚
Yeah, but not Pittsburgh in and of itself. It was his loyalty to it.
弗朗茨是个忠诚的人
Franz was a loyal guy.
这么多年来一直很喜欢110组 他还教他的孩子们我们的口号♥
Still loved the 110th after all these years, taught his kid our slogan.
记得他声称1979年的海盗队
Do you remember when he used to claim
比1978年的洋基队更好
that the Pirates of '79 were better than the Yankees of '78?
他们比赛的时候 他都还没出生呢 而他还在那儿吵
I mean, the little shit wasn't even alive when those teams played and he'd still argue his ass off.
但忠诚是个副产品 忠诚从何而来
Okay, but loyalty is a byproduct. Where does it come from?
英雄崇拜 尊重
Hero worship. Respect.
如果他尊重一个人 他就不会被旁人所左右
If Franz respected someone, he couldn't be dissuaded.
海盗队是最厉害的队伍 迈尔斯戴维斯是最伟大的音乐家
Pirates were the greatest team ever. Miles Davis was the greatest musician ever.
弗朗茨忠于他尊重的人和事 - 就是这个 你说对了
Franz was loyal to what he respected. That's it. You got it.
罗伯特克莱门特
Roberto Clemente.
他会只用姓氏
He'd only use the last name.
等等 威利斯塔格尔呢
Wait! What about Willie Stargell?
威利斯塔格尔在给地震灾民 运送物资时死于飞机失事吗
Did Willie Stargell die in a plane crash delivering supplies to earthquake victims?
是克莱门特
It's Clemente.
不 不是
No, it isn't.
谁会用这种设备 - 弗朗茨 正是因为这个原因
Who would use a device like this? Franz. For this very reason.
我会试试迈尔斯戴维斯 弗朗茨很崇拜这家伙
I'm gonna try Miles Davis. Franz worshipped the guy.
很好的猜测 大胆试试吧
Good a guess as any. Go for it.
不对 - 见鬼
Nope. Shit.
这就是为何我讨厌猜密♥码♥
This is why I hate guessing passwords.
我很不想提出这个建议
Oh, this makes me sick to even suggest this,
走出这个房♥间 我会否认这种说法
and outside of this room I'll deny ever saying it,
但比起任何球员 艺术家 他最尊重的人是谁
but who did Franz respect more than anyone? Any ballplayer, any artist?
他崇拜的英雄是谁
Who did he hero worship?
别添乱
Get the hell out of here.
进入110组的前几周 他剪了跟你一样的发型
A few weeks into the 110th, the kid started cutting his hair like you,
像你一样说话 跟着你 他想成为你
talking like you, following you around. He wanted to be you, Reacher.
最好确认输入吧 我们时间不多了
You better punch that. We're running out of time.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
别自以为是
Don't go getting a big head.
是啊
你好
Hello.
你想要这个吗
Would you like this?
你知道我为何那么喜欢漫画书吗
Now, do you know why I love comic books so much?
因为好人总能获胜
Because the good guys always win.
麦克布莱德先生 您预订了飞往丹佛的航♥班♥
Mr. McBride? You're booked for your flight to Denver.
祝您旅途愉快 - 谢谢 一定会愉快的
Enjoy your trip. Thank you. I certainly will.
姓名:安德鲁麦克布莱德
“安德鲁麦克布莱德 艾伦梅森 亚历杭德罗门蒂斯 亚历山大...”
Andrew McBride. Alan Mason. Alejandro Mendez. Alexander Markopoulos.
只是一个名单 其中所有名字的首字母都是AM
Just a list of names, all starting with the initials A.M.
全是化名 你保留同样的首字母 这样你的签名永远都不会变
All aliases. You keep the same initials so your signature never has to change.
就一个“A”加一个带波浪线的“M” 无论化名具体是什么
Just an A and an M with a squiggle after it, no matter which pseudonym you're using.
至少你那部分内容还能读出来
Well, at least you can read yours.
我刚得到的是一页又一页的随机数据
I've just got page after page of random numbers.
没有顺序 没有意义 什么都没 - 至少我们觉得没有 而且暂时而已
No order. No meaning. Nothing. At least to us. For now.
无论这是什么 它害死了弗朗茨
Well, whatever this shit is, it was enough to get Franz killed,
还害得你们的房♥间被毁 天知道我们还不知道些什么
your rooms trashed, and God knows whatever else we don't know about.
这些人可不会手软
These guys aren't shy about getting aggressive.
我们需要更多人力 - 我不愿承认 但他说得对
We need more manpower. Hate to say it, but he's right.
110组的人都联♥系♥不上
None of the 110th are reachable.
我们每年都给斯旺寄圣诞贺卡
Well, we send a Christmas card to Swan every year.
我想他现在住在皇后区
I think he lives in Queens now.
我会让莉莉查看我们的假期邮件列表
I'll have Lilly check our holiday mailer list.
怎么了 - 你真的被驯化了
What? You really are domesticated.
里面没有任何噪音 一点纽约背景音乐
No noise coming from inside. A little New York background music?
卡洛 你妈说你得回家吃饭
Yo, Carlo! Your mom says you got to be home for dinner!
你们闻到了吗
Oh. You smell that?
我去楼上
I'll take the upstairs.
在这里
In here.
颈圈上写着:“麦丝”
Collar says Maisi.
它把马桶水喝干了
Drank the toilet bowl dry.
脱水而亡 这种死法太痛苦了
Dehydration. That's a tough way to die.
斯旺永远不会让狗渴死
Swan would never let a dog die of thirst.
如果他不回家 那只有一种可能
The only way he doesn't come home is if he couldn't come home.
斯旺死了
Swan's dead.
先是弗朗茨 现在是斯旺
Franzy, now Swan...
我们也联♥系♥不上团队其他成员
We can't get ahold of the other team members, either.
老大
Boss?
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
少校
Major?
我觉得有人一心想干掉特别调查员
I'm thinking there's someone hellbent on taking out the Special Investigators.
他们是冲我们来的
And they're coming after us.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表