剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
我撞开了围栏 你摔了下来 才摔断了腿
I broke the fence. The fall broke your leg.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我开始明白你那种极简生活的魅力了
I am starting to see the appeal of your minimalistic lifestyle.
加入我永远不会太晚
Never too late to join me.
我能带上吉他吗
Can I bring my guitar?
不行 - 那我就不加入了
Nope. - I'm out.
不能忘了这个 兄弟
Can't forget this, hermano.
我的幸运打火机
My lucky lighter.
我绝对会一直留着这张照片
I am definitely hanging onto this
好给你未来的妻子看
to show your future wife.
鸡鸡脸
那你得留很长一段时间了
Yeah, well, you're gonna be holding onto that for a hell of a long time
因为我这辈子都会打光棍
because I am unattached for life.
我只想代表世界各地的所有女生说
Well, I just want to say, on behalf of all women everywhere,
谢谢你
thank you.
嘿
Hey,
我把这张照片打印出来了 以防万一有人想要
I had these printed out in case anyone wants one.
就像是纪念品一样
You know, a kind of sort of keepsake thing.
给你们
There you go.
真贴心 谢谢你 弗朗茨
Sweet. Thanks, Franzy.
没事 不用谢
Yeah, yeah, of course.
谢谢你 傻瓜
Thanks, sucker.
怎么
Lose it. - Yeah.
谢谢你 老大
Thanks, boss.
很快就不是你的老大了
Won't be your boss for long.
我猜我得趁你还是的时候 好好享受一下
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to savor it while it lasts.
谁知道我们什么时候能再见面呢
Who knows when we're gonna see each other again?
为什么会有人想见这些小丑
Why would anyone want to see these clowns?
我没说他们
Wasn't talking about them.
好啦 《自♥由♥鸟》
Oh, here we go. "Free Bird,"
加长版
extended version.
不是吧 你知道规则
Hell, no. You know the rules.
但我有首更适合的歌♥
But I got something even better.
因为我们确实对那些王八蛋 做了很疯狂的事 不是吗
'Cause we sure did go crazy on those sons of bitches, didn't we?
是啊
我的爱是晚风 触摸你的皮肤
? My love is the evenin' breeze touchin' your skin ?
树叶在风中呢喃 温柔甜美地歌♥唱
? The gentle, sweet singin' of the leaves in the wind ?
在夜晚呼唤你的低语
? The whisper that calls after you in the night ?
在清晨月光下吻你的耳朵
? That kisses your ear in the early ? ? Moonlight... ?
一起来 - 不
No way!
你不需要怀疑
? And you don't need to wonder,
你做得很好
you're doing fine ?
我的爱人 这是我的荣幸
? My love, the pleasure's mine ?
让我为你疯狂
? Let me go crazy on you ?
为你疯狂
? Crazy on you ?
为你...
? Crazy on ?
大家都玩得很开心吗
Everyone enjoying themselves?
你的调查组解散了
Your unit is disbanded.
你们每个人都会受到纪律处分
Each and every one of you will be disciplined.
也许不是正式处分
Maybe not officially.
但放心 山姆大叔会让你们还债的
But rest assured, Uncle Sam will get his pound of flesh,
而我
and I--
我刚被上校本人狠狠地训斥了一顿
well, I just got my ass handed to me by the colonel himself.
而你们竟然决定开派对
And you've decided to throw a goddamn party!
不用立正 好像你们很尊重我一样
Don't stand at attention like you respect me.
我跟你说过 我希望这起案子如何收尾
I told you how I wanted this case wrapped up.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你为什么要搞我
Why'd you fuck me?
如果你想让我道歉 我不会开口的
If you're looking for an apology, there isn't one coming.
你刚到110小组时
You know, when you first got the 110th,
所有上级都说你最终会把它搞砸的
all the brass said that you would eventually fuck it up.
很高兴我没让大家失望
Glad I didn't disappoint.
110
110th...
特别调查组
Special Investigators Unit,
在此 你们全部被解除职务
you're all hereby relieved of your duty.
立即生效
ive immediately.
110小组
110th...
解散
dismissed.
为你疯狂
? Crazy on you ?
为你疯狂
? Crazy on you ?
疯狂 为你疯狂
? Let me go ? ? Crazy, crazy on you ?
来啊 斯旺 弹啊
Come on, Swan, play it!
为你疯狂
? Crazy on you ?
真希望我带着我的手♥枪♥
Wish I had my piece.
任何称职的警♥察♥ 都能透过护士服看到枪的轮廓
Any decent cop would see the outline of a weapon in these scrubs.
我们轻轻松松地进去 获取我们需要的信息 然后就离开
We go in nice and easy, get the info we need and we're gone.
好的
Fine.
但跟你一起总没什么轻松容易的事
But nothing with you is ever nice and easy.
嗨 格兰特
Hi, Grant.
如果你大喊大叫或发出噪音 我会扯掉你的呼吸管
You yell or make noise, I'll tear your trachea out
你最后的想法♥会♥是 “见鬼 他真的扯啊”
and your last thought'll be, "Holy shit, he really did it."
兰斯顿何时何地见他的买♥♥家
When and where is Langston meeting his buyer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
你是个后患 一旦你恢复健康
You're a loose end who's gonna be questioned as soon as
就会被警方问话
he's medically cleared.
你不觉得兰斯顿 找来干掉你的人已经在路上了吗
You don't think Langston has someone on the way here right now to take you out?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我们确认一下
Let's make sure.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
嘿 什么...
Hey! What are...
你知道导尿管的工作原理吗
You know how a catheter works?
你的膀胱里 有一个充气的气球把它固定住
There's a balloon inflated in your bladder holding it in place.
如果我把气球口灌满空气
If I fill the balloon port with air, it'll burst
气球就会爆♥炸♥ 你的尿道就会像皮纳塔玩偶一样炸开
the balloon and tear your urethra apart like a pi?ata.
我用很多种方式杀过很多人 但我还没用过这种方法
I've messed up a lot of guys a lot of ways, but I've never done that.
说实话 我有点好奇你的反应
To be honest, I'm kind of curious how you'll react.
如果我是你 我会张口说话
So if I were you, I'd start talking.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
我听不懂他在说什么
I can't understand a word he's saying.
好的 他妈的
Okay, okay. Fuck. Fuck.
兰斯顿明天会见买♥♥家
Langston's meeting the buyer tomorrow.
几点
What time?
早上五点 - 在哪里
Five a.m. Where?
兰斯顿只告诉我我需要知道的事
Langston keeps things on a need-to-know basis.
我发誓我只知道这些
That's it, I swear.
他妈的
Fuck!
安静点 伙计
Keep it the hell down, buddy.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God...
我把我知道的都跟你们说了
I told you all I know.
你很幸运 你的内脏爆♥炸♥时 看起来会很可疑
Lucky for you, it looks suspicious when your insides blow up.
医院会检查安全摄像头
Hospital checks security cameras,
他们会看到我们来到这里 造成各种麻烦
sees us coming in here, causes all kinds of trouble.
但如果你在车祸后有栓塞
But if you have an embolism after a car accident...
没人会怀疑任何事
...no one suspects a thing.
什么
What?
这是盖塔诺拉索送你的礼物
A gift... from Gaitano Russo.
不
No.
快 这边
Hurry! Over here! Come here! - Out of the way, please.
所有人手就位 - 我们需要急救推车
He's flatlining. - Hands on deck. I need a crash cart!
发生蓝色代码事件 快
We have a Code Blue! Move, move!
那边
That way.
前面
Up ahead. Doctor scrubs, but look
医生的工作服 但看看听诊器
at the stethoscope. Only nurses carry paper tape.
只有护士会带纸胶带
Looks like he grabbed what he could
看来他跟我们一样 就顺手拿了些东西穿上
and threw it on, just like we did.
兰斯顿讨厌留下后患
Langston hates loose ends.
这位医生是来找格兰特的
Doc's coming for Grant.
滚开
Fuck you!
糟了 我本来想审问他的
Shit. I wanted to question him.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表